FORUMS: list search recent posts

I feel like an idiot :(

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Mathis
I feel like an idiot :(
on Oct 19, 2014 at 4:22:06 am

I decided to delete my original post "Houston We Have A Problem" as I was trying to install the software from the DVD that came with the camera. I downloaded the most current version from the BMD website and all is working now. I want to express my sincere apologies and hope I did not cause any problems. I feel like such an idiot :(

camera operator | editor | production assistant

Return to posts index

Tim Vaughan
Re: I feel like an idiot :(
on Oct 19, 2014 at 10:51:22 am

I once had a Canon GL2 which I took out to a gig (it was a 2nd camera) and couldn't record no matter what I did. After panicking, freaking out and doing everything I could to cover the job with one camera, I returned back to the office and shipped it to Canon to fix. They e-mailed me back a few days later and explained I needed had moved the lever around the record button to "lock", which kept the state of the button locked. I mean, the darn lever was right in front of me, blatantly in the lock position and I couldn't fix it... I never felt more dumb hahaha

Tim
Apple XRAID, XServe, 2008 2x3 GHz Quad-Core MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, Dell Studio xps PC's
FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer, Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d, AJA Kona 3, Flanders Scientific Monitors, Panasonic HPX250's, Kessler Crane, Glidecam.....
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]