FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP X undo bug?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Paredes
FCP X undo bug?
on Oct 17, 2014 at 4:12:58 pm

Second time this happens to me: I create a temporary project (just to add all my clips total run time) then undo a few times to delete it and when I quit and reopen FCP, the project I had previously deleted is there but with the yellow triangle and exclamation mark inside it.

When I try to delete it, FCP X crashes forcing me to go to the beach by giving me that colorful ball!

I know I can open backed up copies of the library but has anyone else experienced this? Is there another way to delete that problem project?

Thanks!

Xavier

Return to posts index

Robin S. Kurz
Re: FCP X undo bug?
on Oct 17, 2014 at 4:34:01 pm

Simply right-click on the library in the Finder, show its package contents and manually move the respective event/project to the trash.

Return to posts index

Xavier Paredes
on Oct 17, 2014 at 7:27:08 pm

Thanks! I'll try that if it happens again. While I was waiting for someone to respond what I did was create a new Library and I then dragged everything except the offending item to it. Worked. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks!

Xavier

Return to posts index

Robin S. Kurz
on Oct 18, 2014 at 6:18:42 am

[Xavier Paredes] "While I was waiting for someone to respond what I did was create a new Library and I then dragged everything except the offending item to it."

That of course being the far more elegant and safer alternative, yes. Good thinking. ;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]