FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX
on Oct 7, 2014 at 1:01:09 am

[Andrew Kimery] "he Adobe CC: The Debate forum is similar nature yet different in focus in that it's not about NLE's but about business models (subscription vs perpetual license)."

Huh?

So FXP X or not .. Fine to Bring up Premier or other NLEs.

But Adobe CC or not ... can't talk other NLEs only "business models" ???

IF Adobe Premier was still a standalone software package that MIGHT make sense since the program and the "business model" could be conceivably seen as two different things.

But that's NOT the case any longer. IF you wish to use Adobe PP, you MUST use CC.

Essentially, access to the program and acceptance of the cloud model are one and the same business decision by Adobe's design.

So I'm gonna kinda call FOUL on requiring them to be treated different - when they're really NOT.

Fair is fair. And if OR NOT means Adobe discussions in X forums, then OR NOT kinda has to suppose that X discussions in Adobe Forums are fair too. (I'm pretty sure this all falls under the transitive property of equality - but I was sick that week in High School, so I might be wrong about that. )

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]