<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Sadwelkar
Eyeon Fusion 'pre-BM' pricing
on Sep 12, 2014 at 10:06:16 pm

Here goes...

http://www.eyeonline.com/Pricing.html

Fusion - $ 2,495
options - from $995 to $ 19,995

Let's see how long this pricing lasts now...

-----------------------------------
Neil Sadwelkar
neilsadwelkar.blogspot.com
twitter: fcpguru
FCP Editor, Edit systems consultant
Mumbai India

Return to posts index

Rick Lang
Re: Eyeon Fusion 'pre-BM' pricing
on Sep 13, 2014 at 8:57:49 pm

I think it will be clear when BMD presents Fusion 7 at IBC 2014 so you don't have to wait much longer. I suspect things like software for Generation 4K (including 3D) are in their sights and there will be dramatic reductions in cost. DaVinci Resolve may be a guide to the future of Fusion. The introductory products will be inexpensive or free with some functions unavailable. The volume of licenses will grow and BMD will be just fine. Will also be interesting to see the way it integrates in the future with Resolve.

Rick Lang

iMac 27” 2.8GHz i7 16GB

Return to posts index

Neil Sadwelkar
Re: Eyeon Fusion 'pre-BM' pricing
on Sep 15, 2014 at 7:22:38 am

A am at IBC and there's one table with one of the founders of Eyeon demoing the Windows version of Fusion. I asked one BM rep, and he said they would continue the product as it complements Resolve. On Windows at least. On a Mac version he could not commit if that was even planned.

My bets are for an all inclusive Fusion for Mac and Windows for $500 and node based compositing features within Resolve. By NAB.

Sort of like the Terranex take-over. Keep product alive, bundle all features, lower price, integrate some features in existing products, sell volumes. Apple has done it over and over. Now, BM.

This is the only success formula in the post world. $ 10,000 anything, in software is over.

-----------------------------------
Neil Sadwelkar
neilsadwelkar.blogspot.com
twitter: fcpguru
FCP Editor, Edit systems consultant
Mumbai India

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]