FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX Import & DVD burn

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
csdtv
FCPX Import & DVD burn
on Aug 19, 2014 at 9:10:25 pm

I have had some issues develop over the last few days... 1. DVD's will not burn. I select my project (timeline), pop in a disc in external superdrive, go to share, DVD but them it asks me where to save it, so I designate my destination and hit OK. It then acts like it is doing its thing and when finished it says it has completed but never burned the disc. The disc appears on the desktop as normal but it is untitled and still blank. I have tried the usual remedies but with no luck. I have had no problems burning DVD'd before.

The other issue is that footage shot today on P2 will not import. Out of 25 clips only 4 will actually import, the other 21 are still referencing the card. Again Ive tried the usual remedies with no luck. I tried importing in FCP7 on another system with no issues. I also tried repairing the clips on the card in the camera. But the camera doesn't see anything corrupt to fix. This happened once before but after a restart the clips imported as normal. Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Russ Haskell
Re: FCPX Import & DVD burn
on Aug 22, 2014 at 5:28:41 pm

Are you sure Output Device is not set to Hard Drive in Settings? If it is set to Optical, you shouldn't get a save message.

Russ

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]