FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP X Strikes Again

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Peters
FCP X Strikes Again
on Aug 7, 2014 at 12:01:50 am

Each fall I've been doing a set of weekly retail spots built on a set of "donut" spots with a retail insert in the middle. Each year I have to change some of the on-camera talent in the front and back of the donuts to create a revised set for the new year. This means going back to the camera masters of the original shoot.

The first version was originally cut in X and then revised last year in X, but under 10.0.8 or 10.0.6. Back then, I had consolidated the Event/Project. I returned to that session to make the new revs. First attempt to load my back-up FCPXML didn’t go well. It failed to link to a lot of the files, even though they were there and were the same. Simply refused. Next, I went back to the Events/Projects and did the E&P update. Then add the alternate, unused camera files.

Generally that went OK, except it didn’t like a lot of the previously-used filters. Many of the clips showed no affect of the color correction or the filters that were applied, regardless of whether they were enabled or disabled. So I removed all effects and reset color correction and started over with the correction. Once I rebuilt them, everything looked fine inside FCP X. I go to export a master file and I get an error message, saying some effects and titles were missing - even though those had all been removed AFAIK.

The export went fine, but several of the new clips (though not all) exported with no color correction applied, in spite of the fact that it was there in X and also rendered just fine. Repeated attempts at various workaround failed. Finally I changed the export setting to ProRes from ProResHQ and all went through fine.

I have yet to see a clean result whenever X crosses over one of these major updates in the application. Really makes you question whether you are totally hosed down the road whenever you need to return to old sessions. I’ve never had such issues with either Media Composer or FCP “Legacy” or even Premiere Pro.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
Re: FCP X Strikes Again
on Aug 7, 2014 at 12:43:27 am

Bingo! Exactly the fear I have. I just opened an AE file from 2008 and updated a simple animation and added it to the video in Final Cut in under 30 minutes. These were old files. But no issues.

FCP X still scares me when I look at my 75 terabyte hard drives with all that legacy work that still comes back. And the same thing would happen if we switched to FCP X. The legacy projects could come back to haunt us.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Aug 7, 2014 at 1:19:30 am

[Rich Rubasch] "FCP X still scares me when I look at my 75 terabyte hard drives with all that legacy work that still comes back"

So far I've had several issues with upgrades across versions. This has includes audio issues and the current ones here.

I've also had problems with XML files being moved between applications. Other problems have included audio distortion due to sample rate problems. Another weird one was frame-boundary and key framing problems with a project that was all photos. At various times, I have had issues with improper renders that were only seen on the export.

A real frustrating part is that this issue, the render problem and the audio distortion issue listen above, involved situations where everything appeared fine within the application and only manifested themselves on export. These would only be caught if you completely QC'ed the files start-to-finish.

In other words, it's hard to completely trust the export. That becomes a real bummer, when your editing has really been rocking in X and then you find that there's almost no way to get a clean version of it out of X.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Ron Priest
on Aug 7, 2014 at 12:44:08 am

Sounds like you have been bitten by the Past Attributes bug in 10.1.2 possibly?

Ron Priest
Videographer
Louisville, KY

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Aug 7, 2014 at 12:51:11 am

[Ron Priest] "Sounds like you have been bitten by the Past Attributes bug in 10.1.2 possibly?"

What bug are you referring to? Yes, I did use the Paste Attributes function to copy and paste new color corrections, which probably affected the export. The odd part is that only the newly added camera clips were affected, not any that were carried over in the update. I used Paste Attributes on those, too.

Regardless, that doesn't explain why the initial set of plug-ins and color corrections appeared to be inactive. That was before doing anything with Paste Attributes.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Ron Priest
on Aug 7, 2014 at 1:15:43 am

Yep, you've been bitten!

FCPX 10.1.2 has a NASTY Pasting Attributes Bug, and it's easy to replicate. If you haven't heard about it, seen it and or reported it to Apple please be aware of it and report it, it could really bite you without you realizing it.

Although it's not limited to copying and pasting attributes in multicam edits via the angle editor, that's where I first replicated the bug, while making color changes to a clip in the angle editor. If I copy the color attribute and past it to other selected clips in the same angle, it appears that the clips have accepted the CC attributes when playing it from the angle editor or even when viewing the multicam in a new project timeline. But unless you first tweak the attribute settings in the clips you pasted them to, they don't come across in the export. In an attempt to troubleshoot it, I've tried it first without rendering the project before export and again with rendering the project before export and it doesn't make any difference.

Here is the proven workaround. After you select the clips and paste your CC attributes, but before you unselect the clips, toggle off and on the color effects switch. This will insure the corrections will flow through during the export/share process.

Also, be aware that this in not just a color attribute bug, it will occur after pasting any effects attributes so you will need to toggle off and on the subject effect in the same fashion.

Ron Priest
Videographer
Louisville, KY

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Aug 7, 2014 at 1:23:10 am

[Ron Priest] "Here is the proven workaround. After you select the clips and paste your CC attributes, but before you unselect the clips, toggle off and on the color effects switch. This will insure the corrections will flow through during the export/share process."

This sounds similar, but not quite. I did all that and still had one clip that exported without color correction. On the last attempt, I switched from HQ to standard ProRes and that worked. Who knows, if I try it again tomorrow, it might mess up again.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Aug 7, 2014 at 12:38:11 pm

Ouch! Shouldn't happen. Apple is better than that.

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on Aug 7, 2014 at 1:17:10 pm

[Oliver Peters] "I have yet to see a clean result whenever X crosses over one of these major updates in the application. Really makes you question whether you are totally hosed down the road whenever you need to return to old sessions."

[Rich Rubasch] "The legacy projects could come back to haunt us."

Apple have pretty clearly demonstrated their philosophy with regards to the past, and done so repeatedly.

Franz.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Aug 7, 2014 at 3:42:13 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "Apple have pretty clearly demonstrated their philosophy with regards to the past, and done so repeatedly."

Is this the price of progress?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Aug 7, 2014 at 5:57:25 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "their philosophy with regards to the past, and done so repeatedly."

there's some weird variation on ignoring / doomed to repeat their mistakes in there.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on Aug 7, 2014 at 6:54:09 pm

So edit on Avid. Their interface has been largely unchanged for 20 years. If you don't like the negatives that come with change you have options.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Aug 7, 2014 at 11:21:47 pm

[Brett Sherman] "So edit on Avid. Their interface has been largely unchanged for 20 years. If you don't like the negatives that come with change you have options."

Well, technically that's pretty far from the truth if you mean Avid over 20 years, but I understand the sentiment. However, the issue isn't change. Rather, it's about reliability, robustness, dependability and predictability. FCP X has still got a ways to go in those departments.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 8, 2014 at 1:04:20 am

[Oliver Peters] "Rather, it's about reliability, robustness, dependability and predictability. FCP X has still got a ways to go in those departments.
"

For some users in some instances absolutely correct.

For other users in other instances absolutely not true.

Again, it's tempting to think that the way each of us edits and the priorities that are meaningful to us is how everyone else should think about these things, but trust me, there are people out there using X right now who have NEVER "pasted attributes" even once and are perfectly happy not to need to.

And there were probably some classes of FCP Legacy users who spent their entire career never touching aspects of the program that I had to pound on every day. Heck, if someone is cutting movie trailers - and being delivered only source footage with proper color grades in place, then it's doubtful they'd ever need to be an amateur colorist, right?

I'm not saying that every single detail of the software shouldn't work as designed. Of course it should. I'm just saying that for the past 12 years, I've watched as people excoriated software for not having functions that I NEVER use. So those really don't bother me.

Reliability? Where are the constant posts about people failing to get their work done in X? I just don't see much. Robustness? Not even sure what that means, but I suppose its the way the software matches what you need, and again that's an individual editor thing. Predictability? I've sat down in front of X for 3.5 years plus. And the only time I fail to get predictable results from the first keystroke are when they change foundational stuff at a program revision, and it takes me a few days to get up to speed.

Oliver, I really do think that all software is now following the SCORM/SCRUM/AGILE, whatever the current acronym or initialism method in vogue production plan might be - and that means you send it out "mostly baked" and let the users guide the development in the details.

And so this is really just the new normal.

Bug free is going to be more a hallmark of we're not trying to do anything very special here, just plugging in the easy stuff.

But I might be very wrong.

Time will tell.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Aug 8, 2014 at 1:40:37 am

You're very wrong.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 8, 2014 at 7:20:30 am

[Paul Neumann] "You're very wrong."

Great, that's so illuminating, Paul.

How about you step up and tell all of us WHY I'm wrong?

Cuz, you know, group advancement?

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Aug 8, 2014 at 3:11:25 pm

It's not the "new normal", it's really the "new unacceptable". Apple does use Agile methdologies, but it's foolish to let any bugs reach the consumer's hands. The cost of fixing a bug that reaches production is generally agreed to be 10x cost to fix than what it would be to fix that bug before release. Factor in socialization/awareness factor of any bugs by the consumers (in this case Oliver) and the cost of that bug goes even higher. Agile methodology is there to prevent the very problems we're talking about. There are "doneness" requirements of every team for every sprint or scrum. Agile demands that "doneness" include not just all dev, test and documentation, but that each team's product (or part) COULD be released to the public with no problems.

So perhaps this is a case of what we call "scrumbut", as in, "We did our scrum, but we didn't cover everything." And that's where Product Managers get shown the door.

Apple uses Agile in their Order Management processes quite successfully. (Opinion Insert: this is obviously a VERY important part of what their development operations exist for.) Facebook, JP Morgan-Chase, AT&T, Google and yes, Adobe all use Agile and release often several times a week with no problems.

So, it's not the "new normal". And if you look at how Apple develops the software that fuels their actual business bottom line (Order Management), you can understand why my first response to Oliver was that this shouldn't happen and that Apple is better than that.

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Aug 8, 2014 at 3:37:58 pm

[Paul Neumann] "it's foolish to let any bugs reach the consumer's hands"

Maybe that was true in 1999, when all the delivery of the software was slow: packaging, shipping. But that's not true in 2014 when the delivery of the software is fast: downloads.

Rather than spend a big effort trying to break the app with beta testers, it is more profitable to externalize to customers those costs by delivering the software and having the user base find and report bugs.

In fact, Order Management has been user tested extensively, and Apple does not bear any risk if it goes haywire; the users do via their credit cards.

Over to Adobe. Their documentation is terrible. I know they are working on it, but it is terrible; it appears they have externalized those substantial costs to the user communities, like the Cow.

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:35:57 pm

[Richard Herd] "Over to Adobe. Their documentation is terrible. I know they are working on it, but it is terrible; it appears they have externalized those substantial costs to the user communities, like the Cow."

Well, I think everyone's documentation can stand some improvement but curiously, you didn't mention that.

Yes, Adobe most definitely is working on improving our documentation and we combine both internal and external sources to help users find the answers to their questions as quickly as possible.

Our reference PDF currently clocks in at 458 pages. It may not be as good as you'd wish, but there is certainly a lot of information that will be useful to many folks.

Premiere Pro reference manual

Personally, I like user forums because there is always going to be some good information there among like-minded, passionate users. The fact that Adobe integrates that into its search results (if you wish you can turn this off), I think is a plus.

There are several great forums out there in addition to Adobe's own. Creative Cow being one of the top ones out there.

In addition, Adobe is often active in these forums because not only is it a way to help, it is a way for us to proactively learn of issues and start to address them. Most of us who do this do it because we care and not because its a part of the job: personally, I'd get yelled at if I did a lot of this during normal hours.

Is it as 'terrible' as you describe? I'd like to think not, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Can it be better? Definitely. Does Adobe offer demonstrate that it cares about this in standard and non-standard ways? I hope you think so.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:43:27 pm
Last Edited By Simon Ubsdell on Aug 8, 2014 at 11:24:22 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "Our reference PDF currently clocks in at 458 pages."

I appreciate that Adobe are having a push to improve the documentation and that's great but if there's bragging about length of manual PDFs to be done, let's remember that the manual for Apple Motion 5 runs to 1432 pages and is a terrific model for how to do this kind of thing.

So 458 pages doesn't really seem that impressive.

(And of course Motion is just a toy application that no serious professional would use ...)

EDIT: The FCP X manual PDF is pretty rubbish by Apple's past standards but even that is 555 pages.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo-uk.com

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Aug 9, 2014 at 11:35:28 am

[Simon Ubsdell] "
I appreciate that Adobe are having a push to improve the documentation and that's great but if there's bragging about length of manual PDFs to be done, let's remember that the manual for Apple Motion 5 runs to 1432 pages and is a terrific model for how to do this kind of thing."

Nope, wasn't bragging. Just pointing out that there is a lot of useful information there that will address many users questions. You turned it into a measuring contest, not me.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Aug 9, 2014 at 12:55:13 pm
Last Edited By Simon Ubsdell on Aug 9, 2014 at 2:01:12 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "Nope, wasn't bragging. Just pointing out that there is a lot of useful information there that will address many users questions. You turned it into a measuring contest, not me."

Sorry, I misunderstood - I obviously misread this ...

[Dennis Radeke] "Our reference PDF currently clocks in at 458 pages."

The phrase "clocks in at" is almost always used only when the speaker/writer wants to draw attention to an impressive statistic - in fact I'm sure I've ever seen it used an other way.

But presumably you weren't using it like that here. What you meant to say was: "Our reference PDF has 458 pages" though I'm not quite sure why you thought that disembodied fact would be of interest.

In all seriousness though, if one had to look for a model of how to prepare a manual for something like Premiere, Apple's documentation for Motion 5 is a really outstanding example of how to do it. Plenty of entry level discussion of key concepts for the beginner including some great background on basic video principles. Easy to access what you need. Good examples of how to use some of the more complex processes. Very readable. It's a fine job.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo-uk.com

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Aug 9, 2014 at 2:00:28 pm

An index would be very helpful.

Tim

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Aug 11, 2014 at 5:05:22 pm

Thanks Dennis.

Unfortunately, I need the CS6 stuff. A link would be very helpful.

The actual thing I have been researching is the audio of dynamic link: from PP to Audition. It does two things I don't want it to do:

1. It changes the time code from the source clip to the timecode of the sequence;
2. It resamples my 16-bit timeline to 32-bit float.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Durin Gleaves
on Aug 11, 2014 at 5:54:11 pm

Hi Richard,

I've made the CS6 documentation PDF available for download at
https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/4696-102-1-6281/A...

This and manuals for other versions are available in the Documents tab on the Adobe Audition User Forum: https://forums.adobe.com/community/audition/content

I verified both of your reports. Clips that are render-and-replaced when sent from Premiere to Audition do appear to be converted to 32-bit float format. While this is generally the default format used in Audition for best results, I can certainly understand the desire to keep files consistent. As a workaround for now, you could convert to 16-bit before saving the file. I'll need to do a little more research to properly confirm the second issue, but it does appear that embedded timecode may be reset on files that undergo the render-and-replace operation, such as when sent to Audition.

I'll dig into these a little bit further today and report them to the Premiere team. Thank you.

---
Durin Gleaves
Adobe Audition

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Aug 11, 2014 at 6:10:28 pm

Thanks a 1,000,000!!

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Aug 11, 2014 at 6:20:14 pm

[Richard Herd] "Thanks a 1,000,000!!"

thanks-a-one-million is now my go to phrase of praise.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 11, 2014 at 6:22:39 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "[Richard Herd] "Thanks a 1,000,000!!"

thanks-a-one-million is now my go to phrase of praise."

Makes perfect sense if spoken with a cartoon italian accent... :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ My FCPX Babbling blog ~
~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Aug 11, 2014 at 6:29:37 pm

Luigi, not Mario.

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Aug 11, 2014 at 11:56:36 pm

Thanks for jumping in Durin. ;-)

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:28:03 pm

So thank you Paul.

At least this time my snarky comment achieved it's desired ends. Instead of your dead end comment, bingo. we have DISCUSSION. And one that everyone can learn from.

See the first line, again.

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on Aug 8, 2014 at 10:14:56 pm

Yeah, well I have out of town guests, and a three word answer was all I had time for!

Seriously, think about software bugs as bad edits. So, how many times would you say, "I'll wait til this airs before I do the revisions." I'm hoping never. Stuff gets through sure, but you never intentionally let illegal color or clipped audio or misspelled graphics hit the air. And when they do you re-evaluate your processes 'cause something needs to change. And it costs more to fix because now you're working for free (or eating into the next job) and you may have just lost a client. Put a value on that!

It ain't a perfect world, but to knowingly release bad code that people are paying for is not acceptable. And don't forget that a new update that's kinda flakey to you may just be because you have a frame of reference having the last version to compare it to. To the first time buyer it's just bad software.

So why should Apple care? I mean in both cases they've got your money, right? Well, I think they're better than that. And I want to do business with companies that are better than that.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 8, 2014 at 11:20:46 pm

So genuinely curously, who's doing this better?

I'm talking about complex digital media software that's still in it's "hot" development stage?

(tho not sure AVID really qualifies on that note but if so, anyone can chime in)

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:48:16 pm

[Bill Davis] "Heck, if someone is cutting movie trailers - and being delivered only source footage with proper color grades in place, then it's doubtful they'd ever need to be an amateur colorist, right?"

I'm not sure this is correct, at least from my experience.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo-uk.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:51:13 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "[Bill Davis] "Heck, if someone is cutting movie trailers - and being delivered only source footage with proper color grades in place, then it's doubtful they'd ever need to be an amateur colorist, right?"

I'm not sure this is correct, at least from my experience."

It is not. :-) As you know, what trailer editors get are washed out, crappily duplicated Low Res Dailies or WIP's covered with watermarks and burn-ins through which one can barely make out the actual picture.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:53:15 pm

Yes, but it's not our job to make it look any better, right?

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo-uk.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 8, 2014 at 9:58:42 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "Yes, but it's not our job to make it look any better, right?"

Of course not. ;-)

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Aug 8, 2014 at 11:31:36 pm

[Charlie Austin] "I'm not sure this is correct, at least from my experience."

It is not. :-) As you know, what trailer editors get are washed out, crappily duplicated Low Res Dailies or WIP's covered with watermarks and burn-ins through which one can barely make out the actual picture."

"Hi marketing team. We're the editors and we appreciate how hard you work to sell this stuff, so we bought you doughnuts. Enjoy.
NOTE NEVER SEEN IN ANY POST FACILITY ANYWHERE.

Suits verses the Creatives and all.

Will the insanity ever end!

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50:20 pm
Last Edited By Charlie Austin on Aug 8, 2014 at 11:51:11 pm

[Bill Davis] "Suits verses the Creatives and all."

Actually, it's not really an adversarial relationship between our clients and ourselves. We're all working in the sausage factory. :-) We actually have gotten donuts from a client at least once. And we've sent them cookies. :-)

It's those damn filmmakers! They should only send us final picture so we'd never have to clean it up! ;-)

Return to posts index

Jeff Kay
on Aug 9, 2014 at 4:44:19 pm

[Bill Davis] "I'm just saying that for the past 12 years, I've watched as people excoriated software for not having functions that I NEVER use"

In hindsight I might be misunderstanding this a little. If this is in reference to a new version/update to a software (which is at least where we started) missing a feature/function/compatability that was present in an old version, then I do feel that is something that shouldn't be excused.

The primary reason from a user's standpoint is that there is no design reason to remove functionality. There are certainly many commands/functions that one will use often and others will never touch, but having multiple ways to accomplish the same tasks is most certainly a good thing for robust software.

Though there is a much more practical reason, in virtually every case the command/functionality hasn't actually been removed. Programmers almost without exception never delete old obsolete lines of code, so version N of a software contains all of the code of version N-1 (fairly recently Apple with FCX and Adobe with a few of their softwares have done ground up rebuilds of code, this is the exception). While I've had more experience with this from AutoCAD updates over the years, there have been several instances over the years where a command had officially, as according to documentation, been 'removed', but only the button/menu option had been removed and it could still be used via command line.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 7, 2014 at 7:16:58 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "Apple have pretty clearly demonstrated their philosophy with regards to the past, and done so repeatedly."

All due respect Franz, get a nice PC, and subscribe to Pr or MC. Problem solved. :-)

And to the actual topic... I've done a lot of this type updating with no big issues. That said, the majority of my source stuff is ProRes, I don't have huge amounts of clips in the old events, and I don't do much CC or use too many plugins/FX.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Aug 7, 2014 at 7:34:20 pm

so fairs fair really. I was demanding you eat your hat repeatedly - I was seriously not really understanding at all what's going on in off centre dissolves in ppro.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Aug 7, 2014 at 7:38:08 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "so fairs fair really. I was demanding you eat your hat repeatedly - I was seriously not really understanding at all what's going on in off centre dissolves in ppro."

Honestly, neither was I. Anyway, it's all good... I (we?) actually learned something useful!

On to the next argument! :-D

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Aug 7, 2014 at 7:46:47 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53388522.jpg"

lol - that's almost as good as your first meme.

Shawn

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Aug 7, 2014 at 8:33:21 pm

wait - do you mean this one?

because that baby, I might add - remains entirely unblemished.

that moment of infamy lives on.

oh yes. time cannot wither that.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Aug 7, 2014 at 10:13:10 pm

Yikes

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Aug 7, 2014 at 10:26:56 pm

oh but jeremy sadly no.

the amazing future editing microwave will live - for quite some serious time.

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Aug 7, 2014 at 11:10:37 pm

These threads are so much more fun when they only tangentially deal with editing.

More memes, ma!

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Aug 7, 2014 at 11:44:49 pm

Don't put metal in the Science Oven.

(Coupla naughty words in here, but entirely on topic...for this off-topic meme subthread...)

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Aug 8, 2014 at 2:53:59 am

Damn. The gif is much better, but I guess gifs don't work on the cow.

Here's an old fashioned link:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/540/662/748.gif

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Aug 10, 2014 at 10:37:24 pm

Love it!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]