FORUMS: list search recent posts

Spent the Evening with iMovie 11

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Daigon
Spent the Evening with iMovie 11
on Apr 17, 2011 at 7:23:48 am

Holy crap! I spent the evening going thru tutorials and trying to cut a mockup 30 sec. music video. I hope to hell that FCP X has more to offer than iMovie 11. The first nightmare was take a 3 min audio track and make it start and end in 30 sec.As a guitarist, cutting around phrases to make the impossible sound good is standard operating procedure. No problem on a normal timeline. Editing audio with the clip editor doesnt allow this process and you dont even see the full duration of the clip on the time line. I got used to marking (rubber banding) and inserting the clips and the precision tool is interesting. But at first blush Premiere Pro/After Effects is looking better and better. I wouldnt consider Media Composer 5.5 because its just to rigid and cumbersome after using FCP 7 and PP (I edited with Avid DS for 12 years so I do have various points of comparison.) I know they are supposed to be different apps, but I saw a lot of the things in iMovie that were present in the Sneak Peek so they seem to share a lot of tool sets. YUCK!

Tom Daigon
Avid DS / FCP / After Effects Editor
http://www.hdshotsandcuts.com

Return to posts index

Phil Balsdon
Re: Spent the Evening with iMovie 11
on Apr 17, 2011 at 8:41:16 am

If you want to find out more about FCP-X you'd be better off looking at some of the many videos on line from the supermeet presentation.

I don't understand why you would think playing with iMovie 11 would be a preview of FCP-X.

Cinematographer, Steadicam Operator, Final Cut Pro Post Production.
http://philming.com.au
http://www.steadi-onfilms.com.au/

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 17, 2011 at 9:10:35 am

There's an FCPX forum now for this sort of wild speculation

Steve Connor
Adrenalin Television

Have you tried "Search Posts"? Enlightenment may be there.

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Apr 17, 2011 at 11:24:07 am

[Phil Balsdon] "If you want to find out more about FCP-X you'd be better off looking at some of the many videos on line from the supermeet presentation."

Tom doesn't have to, he was at the SuperMeet as was I. As he notes, many of the features presented as "new" during the event are already in iMovie 11 so you can try them out today if you want.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Phil Balsdon
on Apr 17, 2011 at 1:37:53 pm

My apologies, I thought these forums were where people could come and learn positive aspects about how to best use Final Cut Pro, ask questions and get help from experts, and where as well as learn I could contribute some of my 40+ years of experience to help those who want to learn.

I appear to have been mistaken, the last few days, on this and other forums, I've read so many negative and cynical reports from people speculating about a product that very few truly know much about.

I doubt Apple are going to ask people to pay for a product that's only a little better than a free version, they're much better business savvy than that. Apple use the fact that FCP is used to edit major feature films as a marketing tool to sell FCP to a huge market of enthusiastic film makers, they're hardly going to destroy its appeal to this area by dumbing it down.

A little over 10 years ago the equipment to do what one of today's most basic NLEs (even iMovie) can do would have cost millions of dollars. Never has their been so much opportunity to make and distribute good quality video as the present.

Cinematographer, Steadicam Operator, Final Cut Pro Post Production.
http://philming.com.au
http://www.steadi-onfilms.com.au/

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on Apr 17, 2011 at 2:36:09 pm

Phil, theres no need to be so defensive and self righteous. I was merely reporting my personal feeling on my experience with iMovie which shares
certain qualities with FCP X. I realize they probably differ in many ways. But I found the editing process unpleasant and reported it as such. Your mileage may vary from mine. ;-)

Tom Daigon
Avid DS / FCP / After Effects Editor
http://www.hdshotsandcuts.com

Return to posts index

Ron Craig
on Apr 17, 2011 at 5:14:05 pm

Phil, there's no need to be so defensive and self righteous.

Self-righteous? Can't one express reasonable opinions here with conviction and passion without being personally criticized? If not, let's start a forum where one can.

Your mileage may vary from mine

Now that's better.

Return to posts index

Scott Sheriff
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:24:55 pm

[Ron Craig] "Can't one express reasonable opinions here with conviction and passion without being personally criticized?"

Sometimes I wonder.
As one of the skeptics of X, I have found that if you're one of those that don't automatically fall in line with the group, responders are using inflammatory rhetoric like 'closed minded', 'mature' (in quotes), 'afraid', and general language that implies a lack of skill on the part of the dissenters and/or superior skill of the Apple defenders.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

I have a system, it has stuff in it, and stuff hooked to it. I have a camera, it can record stuff. I read the manuals, and know how to use this stuff and lots of other stuff too.
You should be suitably impressed...

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 17, 2011 at 5:31:55 pm

It's a forum, not a fun club. (Definition - forum: "A public meeting place for open discussion.")

I'm absolutely on the same page with Tom and Walter here. Waiting for June... for what? Just for confirmation, what wasn't mentioned on sneak peak, it aint gonna happen.
Nothing revolutionary can happen in 2 months.
There is no logic in keeping something for later.

If looks like iMovie, feels like iMovie, behaves lie iMovie... then it must be iMovie (pro).
The fact that it's got new features doesn't make it more Professional. Of course it should have more feature, but not many of them are those that a Final Cut Pro User (1 - 7 version user) is going to be trilled about.

And Phil, just to answer your economical rationale, here is this I posted few days ago on this forum on a similar topic:

That's not the rationale here. It's simply a new application that fits in new ecosystem of Google, You Tube and social media.
It's an application for masses not for few.

Why build a suite that will cost them $millions to develop (and further $millions to upgrade, R&D etc)
and sell it to thousands users for $2K when we can sell it for $500 to MILLIONS of users.

So, new online ecosystem dictates everything, tags, vord recognition, face recognition all that perfectly fits with Google, You Tube, Facebook and iTunes sharing revolution.
We loved the democratization of video that started a decade a go (and all benefits that came with it: lower price, competition among 3As etc.) , now... the democratization has gone a bit to far for our taste.

We just have to forget about Apple and look around... (at least they are still making great hardware,
I mean CS5 already works better and is more advanced on Apple's hardware then Apple's software)
That fact (CS5 innovation dominance) was a sign for me of things to come, and today.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 17, 2011 at 5:49:25 pm

I think I disagree with that rationale -

what about if you put it another way - what if FCX becomes the photoshop of editing system? What if it just flat out wins? Photoshop has a continuum of applications from design, through fashion, architecture, illustration, all based around a common toolset that been refined for an age.

There have been some back of envelope sums done on what the revenue implications here are for apple - they're potentially significant - out of the the 50 million imovie users, if apple net one in ten, in addition to the two million of us who will automatically buy it because its 299 - then they have a business that nets them 2.1 billion in the first year. As pure profit - with no packaging and distribution costs. That's a very serious goal - even for apple.

I like the idea of that scale of a win for two reasons -

1: I can just sit with FCX and never think about having to learn avid - this pleases me, because I'm a lazy slob and at least FCX look vaguely exciting. AVID is as much fun to operate as a rock bun.
2: that level of a win means that the real competition might well come from brand new entrants - with the tool in so many hands the market becomes immensely more lucrative - You could see another entrant, a vimeo to apple's youtube if you will, appearing within 3/4 years as a major challenge, competing with them directly in the appstore, in the editing section, where you can also pick up baselight for two hundred bucks.. doesn't that sound nice?

http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:23:14 pm

That's the problem! It's exactly what I and many others have said,
it's an application but for different people for different market.

It's for lazy (sorry, but you introduced this), edit on the fly, quick fix, one click type of users.

Nothing more to add.

And it's nothing wrong with that.
Probably, for some of those reasons I'm using Photoshop Elements, as I don't need full Photoshop because I don't need all those feature, I'm not a graphic designer.

But, I'll never say that Elements is better or that is the future.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:31:19 pm

No - I'm proposing that is possibly going to become the application for the moving image market - as photoshop is the application for the stills market - they both have initial intelligibility and a far deeper toolset under the hood - to be able to appeal to a range of different work scenarios the toolset actually has to be extremely powerful - extremely powerful - also your feedback is far more vocal and the demands of the different sectors are ferocious - just think how many bases photohop has to cover - from model retouching to architectural vanishing points.

You're making a mistake thinking that radically expanding the user base and market for video editing services is going to function as a software lobotomy. Trust me - it won't.

As for laziness - i think you misunderstood me - I may not want to learn new software, but I wouldn't characterise my editing as lazy.

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:40:31 pm

I know what you meant.

But desire for learning new application comes from excitement about it, you see demonstration or a demo or a preview and can't wait to get it and learn it, like happened to me with FCP (or with iMovie for that matter, up to iMovie 6).

Then arrived iMovie 8 and I tried and it didn't work, tried this latest version, nothing, can't say that I changed that much in 2 - 3 years.
What proves that probably nothing is wrong with me, saw a live demo of CS4, liked it, got a 30 day trial and I was very happy, not blown away at that stage to give up FCP, but kept an open mind.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:47:52 pm

no i don't think you do -

"edit on the fly, quick fix, one click type of users."

when I said lazy - I was basically saying I'm happy with the way apple thinks about editing - to this point.

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:50:37 pm

I think that FCP X (or whatever it should be called) is moving in opposite direction.
Photoshop is a clear market leader, what FCP never was.

It cannot be that with dropping features and operational support. I understand their rationale behind moving towards web delivery, but at this point in time it is not the only delivery. Plus, acquisition is still so much more from this FCP X is going to allow.

It is not like move with dropping floppy drive, which was clear cut winner, logical step, you just didn't need it any more.

Return to posts index

Tom Babauta
on Apr 22, 2011 at 5:34:07 pm

what about if you put it another way - what if FCX becomes the photoshop of editing system? What if it just flat out wins? Photoshop has a continuum of applications from design, through fashion, architecture, illustration, all based around a common toolset that been refined for an age.

Highly doubtful, unless Apple decides to open up FCPX to PC users. Apple just has too small of a market share for FCPX to be used as widespread as Photoshop.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:19:55 pm

[Miodrag Ristic] "Just for confirmation, what wasn't mentioned on sneak peak, it aint gonna happen."

That's absurd Mio. I suggest you get your crystal ball re-calibrated.

As I mentioned in a previous post to another whose crystal ball seemed cloudy, just because you didn't see a dual-monitor setup at the sneak, are you going to suggest unequivocally that FCX is a single monitor solution, period, end of story?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums. Formerly host of the Apple Final Cut Basics, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:29:31 pm

David, I'd love to be proven wrong, but everything points out (last few years' behavior towards the pro apps, Live Type, Shake, DVD Studio Pro...).

Do you believe that Color or Motion are going to show up... no.

It's not needed, new environment (You Tube, Facebook web delivery, no tape, quick fix...)
doesn't require Motion or Color, and doesn't require a Pro user.

Hence the price. It's fair.

What's not fair is using FCP name.

This sneak peak was just preparing us for the final blow. They didn't want to cause a big uproar, so they are approaching it gently.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:46:14 pm

You know - I was freaking completely at first too - but imagine one thing - imagine you're facing two monitors with full control palettes, source viewers, (and film strips), secondary colour correctors and you - editing 2K in a demagnetised timeline, with numbered tracks all rendering continuously across eight cores, in full 32bit float.

Doesn't that setup sound a tiny bit savage?

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Apr 17, 2011 at 6:59:54 pm

[Miodrag Ristic] "David, I'd love to be proven wrong, but everything points out (last few years' behavior towards the pro apps, Live Type, Shake, DVD Studio Pro...).
"

Mio,

I did just now prove you wrong, and here you go again crystal ball gazing without responding to the facts I mentioned.

You said very clearly that what we didn't see in the sneak did not exist, and I gave you a very simple example showing you how that statement was inaccurate. Boom, you completely dismissed what I said, and here you go again, bringing up some history because it supports the point I just disproved.

Honestly Mio, I spend an inordinate amount of my life trying to dispel FCP myth with FCP fact, and the kind of things you're writing in this thread are making that job harder and less satisfying for me today.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums. Formerly host of the Apple Final Cut Basics, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

Ben Holmes
on Apr 17, 2011 at 10:14:04 pm

Why hasn't this thread been moved to the X forum? I hoped that would stop these kinds of pointless argument. And until we've used it - the arguments ARE pointless. Speculation? Fair enough - over at the X forum. Not much point creating it if things don't get moved there...

Edit Out Ltd
----------------------------
FCP Editor/Trainer/System Consultant
EVS/VT Supervisor for live broadcast
RED camera transfer/post
Independent Director/Producer

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/casestudies/detail.asp?case=therydercup

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 18, 2011 at 1:42:19 am

David,

I haven't heard anyone talking about 2 monitor set-up so far, I didn't know it was under question,
so I didn't realise you were serious with that point...

Again, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong, but let's wait for 2 months and everything will be revealed... uhh...
that sounds like borrowed from reality television "everything will be revealed in the next episode..." or maybe from Lost :)

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 18, 2011 at 1:46:38 am

See, David, it's getting moved to Final Cut Pro X forum,
it's a separate application :)

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Apr 18, 2011 at 10:51:14 am

[Miodrag Ristic] "See, David, it's getting moved to Final Cut Pro X forum,
it's a separate application :)"

No Mio.
The FCX forum has been set to put together all those senseless discussions so they do not contaminate a working forum.
For e the only interesting thing on those posts was the reaction of the FC community.
Those posts shows that If anything has been going down with FCS in terms of professionality are the users, no the applications.

Most what I'm seeing are "FC-operators" crying "where is my button in this cheap application that looks like iMovie"?. Well, I understand that for people that has started video editing with FC, this is a mayor step on their career.

Then I see long experience video-editors (some of them closed to retirement) cautious, but excited. Sure most will feel lazy to open a manual again, but no fear (new manuals, new formats, new challenges is what made them professionals). Just another step.

What I really would like to have are some reactions of PP and AVID users.
Personally I foresee a massive migration from those apps to FCX :-)
Cheers,
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Andy Mees
on Apr 18, 2011 at 10:54:44 am

[Rafael Amador] "Then I see long experience video-editors (some of them closed to retirement) ... "

Oh man, that would be nice!

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Apr 18, 2011 at 11:46:16 am

[Miodrag Ristic] "Personally, I'm already digging my 30 days CS5 trial :)"
You'll always be welcome back home :-)

[Andy Mees] "[Rafael Amador] "Then I see long experience video-editors (some of them closed to retirement) ... "
Oh man, that would be nice!"

Well, the truth is that the economic downturn has delayed for many the retirement a couple of years.
Two more year to master FCX :-)
Rafa

Return to posts index

Andy Mees
on Apr 18, 2011 at 11:54:12 am

[Rafael Amador] "Two more year to master FCX :-)"

Heh heh ... sounds like you will have mastered it just in time for them to put some of the pro features back in ;-)
Oh oh. I didn't say that out loud did I? Take cover, incoming!
Cheers mate
Andy

Return to posts index

Miodrag Ristic
on Apr 18, 2011 at 11:02:36 am

[Rafael Amador] "What I really would like to have are some reactions of PP and AVID users. Personally I foresee a massive migration from those apps to FCX :-)"

Personally, I'm already digging my 30 days CS5 trial :)

Return to posts index

Andy Mees
on Apr 18, 2011 at 11:39:40 am

>Personally, I'm already digging my 30 days CS5 trial :)

Indeed, it may not be the armchair you know and love, but at least its an armchair right? Shall I bring you your slippers too? ;-)

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Apr 18, 2011 at 3:03:18 pm

[Rafael Amador] "What I really would like to have are some reactions of PP and AVID users.
Personally I foresee a massive migration from those apps to FCX :-)"

Based on the folks I talked to at the show floor, I foresee a migration the other way around. Most FCP editors I spoke to who are cutting broadcast shows and films are now looking at Avid and Premiere as we are here.

It's not a matter of [Rafael Amador] ""where is my button in this cheap application that looks like iMovie"?."

It's a matter of professional tools that we use every single day. Just one example, assigning tracks for ProTools audio mixing. As the new FCP-X is a "trackless" editing system, how do you align all the audio tracks properly so the ProTools designer knows what is what in the mix?

Do you have the answer to that?

It's not buttons and it's not the new interface. It's how does this thing work in a true professional environment when interfacing with outside tools and in stringent broadcast environments.

Do you have the answer to that too?

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 18, 2011 at 3:20:04 pm

aren't there at least two unofficial official leaks into the wild here? a participant on the kenstone forum, who ken stone knows, said with pretty flat out authority that the traditional setup with viewer and numbered tracks can be invoked - and its been said half officially elsewhere that edl xml is supported - presumably it requires you to turn on track numbering or something.

I'm spitballing but I would say that, just from a PR perspective even, apple couldn't drop the entire broadcast end of their pro apps line up in the crap - it would be too crazy, even for them.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 18, 2011 at 4:00:22 pm

yes - not that we would want to get anyone under NDA into trouble -

I have an answer for how obtuse Apple have been, I think - not that its one I like -

if this thing catches on - if apple can entice a new wider userbase to the professional toolset (or at least to FCX in its simplest default configuration) then they will be doing two things they like - one: spreading the digital humanities, and two: make an absolute bucket of money - potentially over 2 billion pure profit the first year alone.

In order for them to try and break the broad public skein, to capture broad attention, they had to make that presentation full to brim of whizzbang, and also really really not boring - they had to present it as software that is fun sexy, self explanatory and easy to grasp. In other words - there was no way in hell apple we're going to talk about 16 bit filters, or edl options, or how compound clips effect the XML file.

I've come to the conclusion that most of the things we're worried about were deemed boring in terms of that demonstration, so apple stepped carefully around them much as one might a turd - they had serious promotional market making stuff on their minds. I think we've got the stuff we're worried about, which isn't really all that much (XML, EDL, source viewer, ability to turn stuff off) its just that apple were happy to leave us twisting in the wind in order to have the entire conversation be about the things they wanted people to talk about - which it arguably isn't as we're all freaking out so loudly...

Return to posts index

Paul Dickin
on Apr 18, 2011 at 3:27:45 pm

[walter biscardi] "...the new FCP-X is a "trackless" editing system, how do you align all the audio tracks properly...
Do you have the answer to that?"

Hi
One possible answer, from the demo that we were shown, is that all the various audio clips that you want to assign to a single 'virtual' track you lump together in a single icon in the metadata 'Event Manager' (top left on the screenshot), and then this icon could be assigned to a particular audio output channel on your hardware or multi-track Exported track.

Since that's such an easily-achievable and elegant solution it seems to me to be premature to be running around chicken-licken style to PP or AVid... :-(

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Apr 18, 2011 at 3:47:57 pm

[Paul Dickin] "One possible answer, from the demo that we were shown, is that all the various audio clips that you want to assign to a single 'virtual' track you lump together in a single icon in the metadata 'Event Manager' (top left on the screenshot), and then this icon could be assigned to a particular audio output channel on your hardware or multi-track Exported track."

No, not the same thing. It's not the output at all. You must output an OMF to go to ProTools. When the ProTools editor opens up your OMF they will see all the audio tracks as you have them laid out in your timeline.

Nothing to do with audio channels or hardware.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 18, 2011 at 4:07:02 pm

they flat out haven't killed OMF - half of soho would send trained ninjas to one infinite loop like the cartel at the end of scarface

I will bet you my hopefully future mortgage - we still have OMF.

Return to posts index

jason levy
on Apr 18, 2011 at 9:56:32 pm

[walter biscardi] "t's a matter of professional tools that we use every single day. Just one example, assigning tracks for ProTools audio mixing. As the new FCP-X is a "trackless" editing system, how do you align all the audio tracks properly so the ProTools designer knows what is what in the mix?"

I have to say that worried me when I heard about it.

Return to posts index

Sohrab Sandhu
on Apr 17, 2011 at 11:19:25 pm

I have decided to not think much of this new FCP announcement at this point of time. However i would be enjoying reading all the speculative posts on this forum.

And there is one more thing that i am going to do.

I am gonna sit tight on the fence with my shoes on. Remember that book

'Who moved my Cheese?'

I hope Apple does not move our's!

2.66 GHz 8-core, ATI Radeon HD 4870,
FCS 3, AJA Kona Lhi

"The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things: ancient history, nineteenth-century mathematics, current manufacturing techniques, flower arranging, and hog futures. Because he never knows when these ideas might come together to form a new idea. It may happen six minutes later or six months, or six years down the road. But he has faith that it will happen." -- Carl Ally

Return to posts index

Tim O'Grady
on Apr 18, 2011 at 7:24:51 am

[Sohrab Sandhu] "Remember that book

'Who moved my Cheese?'

I hope Apple does not move our's!"

If that is your worry then I think you missed the point of the book.

Return to posts index

Sohrab Sandhu
on Apr 18, 2011 at 6:33:07 pm

[Tim O'Grady] "If that is your worry then I think you missed the point of the book."

You are confusing hope with worry. I also said some other things in my post but i guess you 'missed' them.

Ever heard of that saying

"Hope for the best & prepare for the worst"

2.66 GHz 8-core, ATI Radeon HD 4870,
FCS 3, AJA Kona Lhi

"The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things: ancient history, nineteenth-century mathematics, current manufacturing techniques, flower arranging, and hog futures. Because he never knows when these ideas might come together to form a new idea. It may happen six minutes later or six months, or six years down the road. But he has faith that it will happen." -- Carl Ally

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Apr 18, 2011 at 9:00:55 pm

[walter biscardi] "
It's a matter of professional tools that we use every single day. Just one example, assigning tracks for ProTools audio mixing. As the new FCP-X is a "trackless" editing system, how do you align all the audio tracks properly so the ProTools designer knows what is what in the mix?

Do you have the answer to that?"

So, Walter, do you really expect a brand new FCX able for 4K mixed formats and unable to send a sequence to ProTool?
To my self, only a massive poisoning of the whole Apple staff with some kind of mushrooms or a "close encounter of the third kind" could explain that.

No idea what Apple gonna pack, but sure that whatever thing FCP can do is peanuts for FCX.
No visible audio tracks doesn't tell me that the path to ProTools, or anywhere else, is closed.
As long as pro video/audio keep based on TC and sample-rate for sync and timing, professional video/audio applications will be able to talk to each other.
So, no idea what may be added or eliminated from FCX, but no concern about his capabilities.
This may sounds naive, but 20 years working with Macs make feel confident.
The answers in two months.
BTW to everybody: there is an FCX Forum.
rafael

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]