FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is Resolve the NLE we've always wanted?!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Lee
Is Resolve the NLE we've always wanted?!
on Apr 20, 2014 at 5:28:36 pm

There is another Resolve 11 thread, but not quite hewing to this topic. And it needs to be said clearly. Is Resolve the missing NLE?! I just saw this Resolve 11 vid.

Wha wha wha? It looks like not just what FCPX should have been, but also what Premiere should have been too! The modern GUI of FCPX, but better because it shows more data, more cleanly... Avid-style trimming that's NEVER been in FCP - 7 or X - and high-level features like easing in/out of dissolves that you'd think Premiere, with it's After Effects pedigree, would have.

I'm amazed, frankly, and I've used all the major NLE's professionally for decades/years (okay, only home movies on FCPX, but that's where the magnetic timeline excels.)

Did I mention I'm flabbergasted? Is it too good to be true? Does the performance stink or something? Is Apple and Avid and Adobe watching?

I WANT.

And it's FREE.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: Is Resolve the NLE we've always wanted?!
on Apr 20, 2014 at 6:10:39 pm

As of now, there is no multi-cam editing in Resolve, this might be an issue for some. Also, not sure if there is a way to export audio tracks into another program. This is something to consider.

I will say that trimming and keyframing looks very nice. One of the biggest drawbacks in Final Cut Pro (any version) has been the lack of good keyframing capabilities. Motion and After Effects are far superior in this regard. Resolve will have great keyframing as well.
The trim tools, while sufficient, in FCP are really all that great. A four up display would be nice for sliding and slipping. Really would like to see what is going on either side of the edit.

I would probably use FCP X, at least for now, to add transitions and for some other finishing tasks. Once there is more support in Resolve, it will become the primary editing tool. For quick motion graphics, going to stay with Motion as it can get the job done.

I do think Resolve will be great at editing but is it ready to be considered a replacement? My two cents, whatever it is worth.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Apr 20, 2014 at 6:41:41 pm

Adding transitions in X has to be one of its weakest points! Having to make them a secondary, plus you don't have a start, center, end on edit function. ( I really hate that. When I pick a dissolve point, it's where it should begin!) I don't need to mention a lack of audio cross fade without breaking apart clips.

Return to posts index

Michael Aranyshev
on Apr 20, 2014 at 10:26:33 pm

[David Mathis] "Also, not sure if there is a way to export audio tracks into another program. This is something to consider."

No OMF. Plenty of AAF.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Apr 20, 2014 at 6:13:55 pm

Looks promising (though no multicam is currently a deal killer for me) but the devil is in the details and until it's gets extensive use in the real world I wouldn't crown it the King of NLE's just yet. ;)

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Apr 20, 2014 at 6:50:10 pm

I didn't see green screen or a keyer. Didn't see any audio tools mentioned other than volume and pan. So it's certainly missing a few things, but I'm excited to get my hands on it.

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on Apr 24, 2014 at 11:29:52 pm

[Bret Williams] "I didn't see green screen or a keyer. "

It actually does these things in the COLOR timeline page. It will use either imbedded alpha, an external matte (hicon movie) or you can create an HSL qualifier and port that to the layer output (add/send alpha) to reveal the layer(s) below.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Apr 21, 2014 at 1:05:08 am

How would you define "we"? :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ My FCPX Babbling blog ~
~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

Douglas K. Dempsey
on Apr 21, 2014 at 3:22:25 am

Let's wait until the inevitable "Resolve or FCPX: The Debate" forum gathers some steam. ;-)

There may come a time when even those of us who love cutting quickly and intuitively in FCPX -- including our multi-cam shows -- will finish up by porting over to Resolve for transitions, compositing, titling and grading ... and all those edit tools and sophisticated key-framing will be just the thing for final tweaks and trims.

In such a world, there would no need for "round-tripping" to FCPX because you'd finish up in Resolve.

The big HOWEVER, though, is the audio. How many of us want to edit in one NLE, do their audio work in another, and finish/grade in a third app? If you are that compartmentalized, shouldn't you relying on several other people/departments for compositing, visual effects, grading, audio clean-up and mix?

Doug D

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Apr 21, 2014 at 3:32:43 am

[Douglas K. Dempsey] "There may come a time when even those of us who love cutting quickly and intuitively in FCPX -- including our multi-cam shows -- will finish up by porting over to Resolve for transitions, compositing, titling and grading ... and all those edit tools and sophisticated key-framing will be just the thing for final tweaks and trims."

I can totally see that. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. Also looking forward to the output options from resolve. AAF, ALE etc. If R11 translates what I assume will be much improved fcpxml it's gonna be hard to beat for that purpose.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Apr 21, 2014 at 4:32:59 am

I look forward to it because it has tracks! :-)

Return to posts index

Ronny Courtens
on Apr 21, 2014 at 6:50:52 am

I look forward to it because it has tracks! :-)

Exactlly! For editors who only swear by track-based video editing this could be the next NLE of choice if it evolves into a full-fledged NLE that really works as demoed.

For those who also have discovered the power of trackless editing FCP X and R11 could be a perfect combination offering the best of both worlds. Right now R11 already scaringly looks and feels like X, it misses some things X is very strong in and it has some things that X is painfully missing. I'm really looking forward to testing this thoroughly.

IF Resolve really grows into the NLE you've always wanted, the future debate forum will not be "Resolve or FCP X: The Debate". It will be "Resolve and FCP X or the rest: The Debate".

- Ronny

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Apr 22, 2014 at 5:44:19 pm

In my Dan May interview at NAB, what he said to me directly on the record was that the Black Magic "vision" for Resolve at the current stage came from a desire to accommodate those interested in a RAW workflow, who would naturally want to do color grading, basic editorial and simple finishing all in one place on the types of modest scope projects that could benefit from such an "all in one" approach. It dovetails perfectly with their new camera offerings. He was quite clear that BM understands that Resolve is NOT at all designed to be a "full featured" editorial platform in this incarnation. And that was not the current design goal.

I think it's amazing software. I also think it's totally amazing since it's bundled FREE with many of the Black Magic offerings. I also think that for someone who's basically an editor, bolting a limited editorial module onto what was purpose designed as a color management suite is a whole different thing than designing an editorial system that also has color correction. And I believe that Dan and the BM team understand that.

Nobody outside their shop knows how it will develop. But it seems to me that Resolve has always been a special type of vehicle. Purpose designed for the needs of colorists. It's like a truck designed to transport huge flat signs. If you decide to use that shape truck to deliver small square packages, there's nothing stopping you. Load them up and hit the road. But you have to accept that you'll end up with a LOT of wasted capability simply because it wasn't designed to do that job from square one.

Maybe it's great long range strategic thinking to consider an editorial tool with more color grading capabilities as the world moves more toward RAW workflows. But my question would be how many of my real-world gigs require more than the FCP-X color board? Which is much less complex and sophisticated, but gets me great results quickly and easily while reducing the complexity of the process.

(Here somebody should maybe pipe in as to how Premier CC addresses all this to keep the discussion as useful as possible to the largest number of lurkers?)

Anyway, I admire what BMD Is doing.

But I still think these are tools designed around particular view of the content creation industry as something built around solving traditional style movie or network TV based workflows.

Which is VERY interesting, especially in light of how BMD has just released the Production Camera series which seems to be addressing a totally a different market. Those "recorder-less cameras" with single cable talkback, tally and the ability to be grouped with in the BMD ATEM switchers into an extremely affordable multi-cam live production system for schools, churches, municipal meetings, etc, is addressing a totally different market from Hollywood.

Be interesting to see which part of their business goes farther, faster in the coming years.

Interesting times, to be sure.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Apr 22, 2014 at 10:15:29 pm

I had a lengthy demo of it, and then kicked the tires a bit myself. Spent almost an hour with it. I actually commented on how similar the interface was to to "X"... especially the Inspector. That seemed to make the demo guy a bit uncomfortable. He didn't disagree, he was just quiet. Maybe it's because he used to be with Apple?

I think BMD knows that they've designed something that will appeal to X users (and to 7 users who feel like orphans), but they don't want to kick the Giant in the knee... at least not yet. I'm not surprised they are playing down expectations. There is no upside in irritating Apple. At the same time, they know that there are a lot of people who want more from "X".

I think they will continue to add some serious features to it with each release and let the naysayers continue to "whistle past the graveyard"... right up until they kick out a release that makes it obvious that they are offering an alternative to "X".

The best comment I heard at the SuperMeet was "I'm not looking to replace FCP X, but I'm feeling less vulnerable now, in case Apple loses interest in continued development of FCP X".

Interesting thought... I'd have to agree.

Mitch Ives
Insight Productions Corp.

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." - Winston Churchill

Return to posts index

Michael Aranyshev
on Apr 23, 2014 at 2:13:42 am

[Mitch Ives] "Interesting thought... I'd have to agree."

When the sales numbers are bad there are two options: improve the product or drop it.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Apr 23, 2014 at 7:55:35 pm

[Michael Aranyshev] "[Mitch Ives] "Interesting thought... I'd have to agree."

When the sales numbers are bad there are two options: improve the product or drop it."

Yeah, but the X sales numbers are FAR from bad.

I was told by folks in a position to know that X reached a million paid seats WAY faster than legacy. And has continued to generate more "click-revenue" than anything else on the iTunes store (which makes sense considering that it's priced so much higher than anything else!) - still, Apple is trading clicks for HUGE profits every time somebody buys X since there's virtually no incremental "cost of goods sold" to book - so what possible reason could they have to discontinue it?

With a million seats, they've booked at LEAST $300 million bucks in gross revenue to offset the costs of a relatively small development team. So it's not like it's any kind of a drag on company revenues!

And as I've argued before, it keeps world class software engineering talent in house at Apple - something they need to keep on board in any case.

All they have to do is to keep making X stronger over time, and with an adoption barrier that low, there's a whole generating of editors coming along who can come to see X as their personal professional editor toolkit of choice. The X implementation of Multi-cam was it's initial "wow, this is better" software talking point. I'm confident there will be others.

Sure there's a percentage of the young editors who will be initially happy to pay the Premier monthly tribute for a while if that's what they learn on in, say, College - where Adobe has made great strides from what I've heard.

But that same student population is deeply burdened with abysmal job prospects and huge educational debt in the modern era. So I wonder across how many credit card crash and burn cycles (look Bobby, another big company list of CC numbers have been stolen, hurry and re-link to a new card!) those kids will accept and "keep my software rental alive" - before at some point, they just look for something they can buy once and own - and then edit on for the foreseeable future?

It's one view. Not the only one. But the more I think about it, the less I see the perpetual payment model as a sustainable business strategy. Because in uncertain economic times. People LOOK for places they can shed expenses. And software rental, unless you're directly making money on that software are to offset the expense - is something you can very easily let go.

Just my thinking. And I could be totally wrong.

; )

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Michael Aranyshev
on Apr 25, 2014 at 2:13:31 am

[Bill Davis] "that X reached a million paid seats WAY faster than legacy."

Sure. But the Party Line is FCP Legacy was niche and FCPX has much wider appeal, much lower price and a modern hip distribution channel.

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 21, 2014 at 5:00:50 am

We'll have to see how fast and stable it is in the real world but I was blown away getting a demo at NAB - true no multi-cam for ow but that doesn't effect me - I really loved everything about it. It does have an audio mixer and audio key framing so decent audio tools. Obviously BMD isn't gonna release this and rest, they have a lot planned for the app...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Downtown Long Beach, California
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1680680/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Return to posts index

Greg Lee
on Apr 21, 2014 at 6:06:43 am

As I've heard a couple people mention, the most disruptive element may well be the FREE-ness. We all talked about how cheap FCPX was in comparison to Avid/Premiere, and that low price point will bring in all the kids who will start by editing their skate videos (which has certainly come to pass), and in 15 years those folks will be running the industry, cutting their features, ostensibly preferring to use their first NLE, FCPX.

But FCPX is still hundreds of dollars. Resolve is FREE. Zip. Zilch. Zero dollars and zero cents.

We thought Avid/Premiere would be sweating because of the price point... but now FCPX may well be the one sweating, as the "low end" market could suddenly be going elsewhere, and quickly.

Kooky times.

Return to posts index

Ronny Courtens
on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:11:01 am
Last Edited By Ronny Courtens on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:30:52 am

We all talked about how cheap FCPX was in comparison to Avid/Premiere, and that low price point will bring in all the kids who will start by editing their skate videos (which has certainly come to pass), and in 15 years those folks will be running the industry, cutting their features, ostensibly preferring to use their first NLE, FCPX.

Anyone who thinks this has no clue about how much the industry has changed in 15 years, and even more in the last five years. No matter what those kids are editing their skate videos in today, it won't be here anymore in 15 years or it will be completely different. This reasoning makes no sense.

But I do share your premature enthusiasm about Resolve 11 as an NLE. If it really turns out to work as advertised this will hurt other track-based editing options. I don't think it will hurt FCP X that much because it does not have the magnetic trackless editing that is unique to X. And if after all this time you still think that the magnetic timeline only excels for home videos… well, what can I say?

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:31:04 am

Totally disagree - Media Composer has been going pretty strong now for 25 years and most of the Avid veterans still cut with it - many exclusively. FCP as a brand has been going for 15 years now, Premiere even longer, same with Vegas. Apps change or evolve, and either get better or fade away. Kids cutting today on X or whatever will most likely continue to use whatever they started with and grow with it, especially because it's from Apple.

Resolve is different than any other NLE launch, it already has a serious pedigree as the color tool of choice on some of the biggest movies of all time. So tell a kid he can use the same tool they used on their favorite blockbuster, FOR FREE, and now not only learn to edit but learn to color and finish their work at a high level and that becomes very compelling. None of this matters if editing in Resolve totally sucks, but based on what I've seen it may actually be the NLE many of us have dreamed about...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director

Return to posts index

Greg Lee
on Apr 21, 2014 at 4:46:56 pm

"And if after all this time you still think that the magnetic timeline only excels for home videos… well, what can I say?"

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. That's just what I use it for, and it's great. In fact, I think FCPX could be very interesting for cutting a feature doc, I could see it being way faster than the "traditional" paradigm NLE for that.

I can't use it professionally, because I cut TV spots, and if I plant my end card at :30, I need it to stay there (and I know about workarounds, but they're workarounds). Now if Apple would only take my suggestion to create an "anchor clip" command, so that you could tell certain clips to never move, and the magnetic timeline would simply flow around those clips, like water flows around a rock in a stream... But alas ;)

I will also say this... I'm looking at buying the Blackmagic Pocket cam, and maybe the 2.5K one as well. Those are clearly "high-end prosumer" products, being over 1,000 bucks and challenging to shoot with. And if you go on Vimeo and search for "BMPCC" or "Blackmagic", you'll find 80% of the videos are cut in FCPX. Those people are high-end users or high-end-aspirant users. So I certainly admit it's not just "sk8tr videos".

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Apr 21, 2014 at 5:18:04 pm

[Greg Lee] "I can't use it professionally, because I cut TV spots, and if I plant my end card at :30, I need it to stay there (and I know about workarounds, but they're workarounds). Now if Apple would only take my suggestion to create an "anchor clip" command, so that you could tell certain clips to never move, and the magnetic timeline would simply flow around those clips, like water flows around a rock in a stream... But alas ;)"

FWIW, I cut TV's as well and this really is a non issue. I mean, there is a timecode grid at the top of the timeline. :-) Also, If I really need my billing block to stay in exactly the same place while I cut I'll just stick it in a secondary pinned to the first frame of the sequence. Or cut in an audio clip (again pinned to ffop) and disable/minimize it and put markers on it.

To me, none of these are "workarounds" any more than tracks are workarounds for not having a magnetic timeline and Roles. It's just how it works. ;-) Though being able to put markers on the timeline would be useful though...

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Apr 21, 2014 at 5:54:43 pm

[Charlie Austin] "Though being able to put markers on the timeline would be useful though..."

Wow, finally something we both agree on. Have you seen R11? (Sorry, Charlie... couldn't resist).

The good news is that all of this talk about R11 can only get Apples attention and make FCP X even better... something I suspect we could all approve of...

Mitch Ives

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." - Winston Churchill

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Apr 21, 2014 at 6:05:12 pm

[Mitch Ives] "Wow, finally something we both agree on. Have you seen R11? (Sorry, Charlie... couldn't resist)."

lol. Actually, there's probably quite a bit we agree on. Except the bit about tracks. :-)

I'm working on a rough assembly of a feature today. It was cut together in FCP 7 by an assistant here, and I'm just adding some MX for a presentation. I did some other stuff with it last week, converting it to X and working there. This week, for compatibility with some other editors, I'm working on a revised cut and staying in 7. It's kinda painful...

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 21, 2014 at 6:47:44 pm

Resolve 11 looks great but before everyone gets too excited about it, it's worth bearing in mind that the current Resolve needs a fast graphics card to get any sort of realtime out of it, unless V11 has reduced the overhead it needs then editing on it is not going to be particularly fast if you have a lower spec system.

Steve Connor
Mellowing slowly

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Apr 22, 2014 at 3:40:23 am

And as far as I can see, there is no "render" command. No preview command. They actually claim "resolve is do fast it does everything in real time." They don't mention minimum specs or anything. R10 certainly doesn't do much of anything in real time, even on my top of the line 2012 iMac.

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Apr 22, 2014 at 10:05:03 pm

[Charlie Austin] "lol. Actually, there's probably quite a bit we agree on. Except the bit about tracks. :-)"

I know, I was being humorous. I actually enjoy hearing your thoughts, whether I buy in or not...

Mitch Ives

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 21, 2014 at 5:22:37 pm

[Greg Lee] "I can't use it professionally, because I cut TV spots, and if I plant my end card at :30, I need it to stay there (and I know about workarounds, but they're workarounds). Now if Apple would only take my suggestion to create an "anchor clip" command, so that you could tell certain clips to never move, and the magnetic timeline would simply flow around those clips, like water flows around a rock in a stream... But alas ;)"

I cut spots, and timing is so easy in FCPX.

It's all about this little guy right here:

I never have to mark and in and out and time it as I always have a reference for how long the spot is. I add slate placeholder up front (7 seconds worth) any end cards at the end, and overwrite edit in between.

If I have scratch material at the end of the timeline, I simply select my first clip, and shift select the end card, and a selection is created which shows me how long the spot is running:

If I need something to be longer (flow around the end card rock), I add them as connected clips.

This way, I control the flow of the river and I am also the rock in the stream (just to use your analogy).

I will admit, controlling time seems to be the largest rapid to traverse in FCPX, or at least that's my anecdotal observation.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:29:30 am

[Greg Lee] "but now FCPX may well be the one sweating, as the "low end" market could suddenly be going elsewhere, and quickly."

Many of the "kids cutting sk8r videos" on Macs are using iMovie. It's free, and comes preloaded on your computer. Given a choice between FCP X and Premiere/Resolve/MC etc, which do you think they'll prefer?

Return to posts index

juan prado
on Apr 21, 2014 at 9:21:13 am

What was Paul Saccione, FCP marketing director , doing onstage, during the Resolve show? It´s a little bit extrange Isn´t it?

Return to posts index

Ronny Courtens
on Apr 21, 2014 at 12:54:49 pm

Paul Saccone worked for Apple until May 2013, then he became Interim Director of Operations at the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus until he joined BMD as Marketing Director in January 2014.

- Ronny

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Apr 21, 2014 at 2:41:33 pm

[Greg Lee] " Resolve is FREE. Zip. Zilch. Zero dollars and zero cents."

That is true for the Lite version. For anyone needing to work in a group environment, on a 3D project, or at a resolution higher than HD the full (paid) version will be a necessity. The full version is $995, still a very solid value.

I enjoy working with Final Cut Pro X because you can create custom effects in Motion for later use. Not to mention you can create a really nice lower third. Now that I am working towards getting a Black Magic Cinema Camera, most of the work will now be done in Resolve, when the new version comes out. Not going to jump ship just yet.

In the event that the Hit Film plug-in is supported in Resolve, then that will be a true game changer !

Return to posts index

Michael Hancock
on Apr 21, 2014 at 2:47:43 pm

[David Mathis] "or at a resolution higher than HD"

Lite now supports UHD for output, but can work with any resolution. So you can use 5K footage to reframe, but can only ouput UHD.

----------------
Michael Hancock
Editor

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Apr 21, 2014 at 5:57:18 pm

[David Mathis] "In the event that the Hit Film plug-in is supported in Resolve, then that will be a true game changer !"

Paul mentioned that R11 supports the Open FX plugging architecture. Hopefully, developers will jump on the band wagon and support that format. Plugins are one of the things that make FCP X so useful.

I do wonder why R11 doesn't support FXplug? Maybe they couldn't use it?

Mitch Ives

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:39:36 pm

OpenFX is multi-platform, FXPlug is Mac only - Resolve is multi-platform and its performance is based on the power of your hardware and not the OS.

At NAB BMD had GenArts Sapphire running inside Resolve. OpenFX has a much higher-end base than FXPlug - Assimilate, Autodesk, Digieffects, FilmLight, Sony, The Foundry, Genarts and RE:Vision FX all use OpenFX...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director

Return to posts index

Mitch Ives
on Apr 21, 2014 at 8:10:58 pm

[Lance Bachelder] "OpenFX is multi-platform, FXPlug is Mac only - Resolve is multi-platform and its performance is based on the power of your hardware and not the OS.

At NAB BMD had GenArts Sapphire running inside Resolve. OpenFX has a much higher-end base than FXPlug - Assimilate, Autodesk, Digieffects, FilmLight, Sony, The Foundry, Genarts and RE:Vision FX all use OpenFX..."

Thanks for the info. That makes perfect sense.

I saw the Sapphire Arts plugins which was very encouraging. I didn't realize all those other high-end hosts were all OpenFX... that's even more encouraging... especially since I have a bunch of DigiEffects and RE:Vision Effects that I'm presently not using...

Mitch Ives

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on Apr 21, 2014 at 7:01:04 pm

[Greg Lee] " Is Resolve the missing NLE?"

Greg,

Many people happy with Avid, Lightworks, Adobe CC, etc. etc. etc. I'm still not convinced by any single option so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Resolve.

Reposting my questions about audio - you could probably compile additional lists for many features and workflow issues. In other words, we don't really know much about the software, and so we can't really judge it on any meaningful level.

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/335/67909

"How does it handle multiple source channels on clips? Do I have versatile control of mutes and levels on individual channels?

Stereo, mono, multi-channel tracks?

Separate master controls? Does it allow grouping or any sort of routing? What kind of metering?

How does it handle audio plug-ins? Can I apply them to clips and/or tracks? Third party?

Support for control surfaces?

Will it take any audio interface? Can it deal with sync offsets if that's an issue on playback?

What's the quality of speed effects on audio?"

Etc. etc. etc.

Franz.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]