FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best reviewed 4K monitor money can buy.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Garber
Best reviewed 4K monitor money can buy.
on Dec 3, 2013 at 12:40:26 am

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9-85-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00CMEN95U/

In case you're wondering, the reviews are all fake - and they are also wonderful. Enjoy!

Michael Garber
5th Wall - a post production company
Blog: GARBERSHOP
My Moviola Webinar on Cutting News in FCP X

Return to posts index

John Davidson
Re: Best reviewed 4K monitor money can buy.
on Dec 3, 2013 at 12:57:57 am

Oh jesus that is awesome.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Dec 3, 2013 at 2:45:39 am

" This Television is Fresh!
By Hans V. Summers - December 1, 2013
We originally got this television when our nephew moved in. It has been a wonderful addition to the house for our nephew.

You see, our nephew was born and bred in West Philadelphia, where he spent most of his days playing basketball and relaxing. That was until a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble. It seems he got into one little fight, my sister got scared and told him he was moving in with myself and my husband here in the Bel-Air section of Los Angeles.

It was a tough adjustment period. How someone can find the stinkest cab from LAX IS BEYOND ME right off the plane. But when he got to the house and saw this television hanging in our kitchen by the sliding doors?

He knew he was finally here! He said he felt like a prince.

Everyone loves it. Our son loves dancing to Its Not Unusual on its sound system and personally for myself the detail really helps me see my fave plastic surgery shows (as I have completely changed how I look in less than two years.)

The price is a little low on what we were expecting, but hey: The price is as unbelievable as our lives.

Thank you, Samsung!

Vivian Banks
Bel-Air, California"

Return to posts index

Michael Garber
on Dec 3, 2013 at 3:38:20 am

So far, my fav is the one where the dad sold his daughter into slavery for so he could afford the TV.

Michael Garber
5th Wall - a post production company
Blog: GARBERSHOP
My Moviola Webinar on Cutting News in FCP X

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Dec 3, 2013 at 3:50:10 am

You mean Amanda?

She'll be back in a year. ;)

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Dec 3, 2013 at 3:58:07 am

[Jeremy Garchow] "You mean Amanda?

She'll be back in a year. ;)"

Hadn't you heard? She's back now. :-)

"And you'll all be happy to know our darling Amanda is back with us, safe and sound. She has changed a little. She's less talkative than before (though she had some choice words for me when I asked her to clean her room). And she's started wearing eye make-up, which has Peg a bit concerned. But welcome to thirteen, I guess. We're just glad to have her home. And she loves the TV. That's the main thing. In fact, she spends so much time in front of it lately, you'd swear she owns it."

Shawn

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Dec 3, 2013 at 4:03:50 am

Oh, I heard!

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Dec 3, 2013 at 4:03:57 am

If you include the comments, my fave is this:

With the $5000 discount provided by Amazon, I couldn't help but buy 10 of these bad boys. I had my servants mount them to the ceiling of my G4 jet and wired GoPro cameras to the roof. Now it's like I'm flying in a convertible G4. Get on my level. BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!

Comment: Replace your GoPro's with this Canon EOS C500 4K Cinema Camera (PL Lens Mount). Your Welcome.

Comment: G4? lame. let me know when you become someone who matters and has a real plane (BBJ / G650 / global express)

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Dec 3, 2013 at 4:01:43 am

That is pure art. Thank you for sharing.

Return to posts index

Tobias Heilmann-Schuricht
on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:24:01 am

LOL. Thank you for sharing...!

In Touch Media GmbH
Germany

Return to posts index

Phil Hoppes
on Dec 3, 2013 at 1:47:04 pm

I'm just surprised that 59 people could purchase a $40K TV. Actually far more as the hit rate of people that purchase vs people that purchase and actually post a review is probably pretty low. Say 1 in 10 respond with a review. That means Amazon's sold close to 600 TV's at $40K a pop!. Holy crap. That's 24 million in just that model of TV. Yikes!!!

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Dec 3, 2013 at 2:39:46 pm

[Phil Hoppes] " That means Amazon's sold close to 600 TV's at $40K a pop!. Holy crap. That's 24 million in just that model of TV. Yikes!!!"

Except pretty much all of those reviews are fake so the numbers are probably much, much lower.

Return to posts index

Phil Hoppes
on Dec 3, 2013 at 4:16:37 pm

I thought to review you have to be an actual purchaser from Amazon of that article but obviously I'm wrong. Yea, I read quite a few of the reviews. Too funny.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Dec 3, 2013 at 2:42:46 pm

[Phil Hoppes] ". Actually far more as the hit rate of people that purchase vs people that purchase and actually post a review is probably pretty low."

You might want to take a few moments and read those reviews. They're very entertaining.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Dec 3, 2013 at 5:35:27 pm

[Phil Hoppes] "That's 24 million in just that model of TV. Yikes!!!"

It's the seed money for Amazon Prime Air.

Return to posts index

Phil Hoppes
on Dec 3, 2013 at 11:01:28 pm

And for that excellent delivery system some clever guys in the UK have come up with the perfect failed delivery sticker:

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Dec 4, 2013 at 12:49:41 am

[Phil Hoppes] "And for that excellent delivery system some clever guys in the UK have come up with the perfect failed delivery sticker:"

That's awesome.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]