FORUMS: list search recent posts

The MacPro Event rumor "settled"

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Seeman
The MacPro Event rumor "settled"
on Oct 4, 2013 at 9:45:31 pm

Apple Unleashing a Trifecta of Special Events for Fall
http://www.t-gaap.com/2013/10/4/apple-unleashing-a-trifecta-of-special-even...

Ongoing debate as to whether Apple should launch a third and final special event before year's end has apparently been settled, and the answer is yes. Apple has put a hefty amount of hype into its forthcoming Mac Pro. Apple's high powered cylindrical Mac has been both praised and vilified, but Apple's top brass believes it deserves its own special launch event.
While we know the launch will occur in the month of November, we do not know of any specific date. If we were to speculate, Tuesday, November 12,

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
Re: The MacPro Event rumor "settled"
on Oct 4, 2013 at 10:52:10 pm

Let's file this under rumour for now...

While I think it would be wonderful to see targeted events for specific areas of Apple's business- it would represent a big shift in PR.

I'm going to take this with a whole whack of salt until we hear some substantiation from somewhere else.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Oct 4, 2013 at 10:57:22 pm

The odd thing is they claim they know there will be a MacPro event in November. That's a very "strong" position for them to hold.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 4, 2013 at 11:36:06 pm

Sweet.

Then by using the powers of Internet Deduction, the new version of fcpx will be here on nov 13!

It's settled!

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:00:05 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "Then by using the powers of Internet Deduction, the new version of fcpx will be here on nov 13!

It's settled!"

What's even more amazing is this no longer new version of X will have a switch to turn both the new tracks and the new bins on and off so that everybody will be happy. In fact there is a setting that wil let them be both on and off at the same time. Amazing.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 7, 2013 at 12:17:38 am

Yes!

It's unsettled!

;)

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Oct 5, 2013 at 12:03:45 am

What sort of track record do these guys have- is the question I would ask first.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Oct 7, 2013 at 12:24:33 am

[Marcus Moore] "What sort of track record do these guys have- is the question I would ask first.
"

Up through FCP 7 they had an excellent track record, but after the release of X, not so much. Oh, wait. You mean the website. Never mind.

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Oct 5, 2013 at 1:52:34 am

Happy birthday to me!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]