Re: Final Cut Pro X Certification and Exam

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave Gage
Re: Final Cut Pro X Certification and Exam
on Aug 3, 2013 at 3:06:45 am

Nicholas,

[Nicholas Zimmerman] "As a subscriber I haven't been super happy with Lynda's courses lately, as they've been really busy updating all of their Adobe training to CC."
[Nicholas Zimmerman] "With RippleTraining, I can take or leave what I want. Without the subscription fees I don't mind if their courses aren't in my zone of interests. Their training also feels more in depth, with Lynda courses I feel like I'm watching a bare bones demonstration of techniques, with Ripple it seems to be more like a proper in-depth tutorial on every function they cover."
Thanks, that's the kind of feed back I was looking for.

[Nicholas Zimmerman] " Checked out your website, pretty cool. I've always wanted to learn harmonica, might have to subscribe at some point."
If you want to email me from the website with a username and password, I'll be happy to set you up with a month membership to check it out. While you're in there, I'd love to get some feedback about what you like and think could be improved with my instructional videos. They were of course edited in FCPX.

Thanks,
Dave

P.S. Any Cow regulars that would like a similar free membership to take a look, I'll be happy to set it up for you also

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]