FORUMS: list search recent posts

finalcut 7 to x images smaller

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryce Douglass
finalcut 7 to x images smaller
on Jul 26, 2013 at 8:47:15 pm

hello

I finally got my final cut 7 project to open in Final Cut x. There is one slight issue and it's that all the images that are way to small even when the canvas in the full size. Do you know who to fix this? Do I have to reimport the images all over again or is there some way to have them the same size as they were in version 7?

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
Re: finalcut 7 to x images smaller
on Jul 26, 2013 at 8:52:39 pm

Report your problem directly to Intelligent Assistance. Philip is very responsive to import issues, as is evidenced by the number of updates he's put out for 7toX since Jan 2012 (24 and counting).

Return to posts index

Bryce Douglass
on Jul 26, 2013 at 8:59:27 pm

how do I do that?

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:45:03 pm

Go to their website support page:

http://www.intelligentassistance.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:27:22 pm

[Bryce Douglass] "There is one slight issue and it's that all the images that are way to small even when the canvas in the full size. Do you know who to fix this?"

Images meaning stills? or your video? Either way... Highlight an "image" in the timeline. Open the Inspector. Click the "Video" button. Scroll down to Spatial Conform, and click on the word "show" that appears when you mouse over it. There are 3 "Type" choices Fit, Fill, None. Experiment with changing those and see if it helps. If you've resized the "image" in FCP 7, you'll probably need to re-do it, I'm not sure if that info gets translated...

-------------------------------------------------------------

~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]