FORUMS: list search recent posts

How will the new MacPro compare with a topped out 2012 27" iMac

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Dobson
How will the new MacPro compare with a topped out 2012 27" iMac
on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:09:37 am

Just wondering how the new MacPro will compare with my 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 2012 27" iMac, will I really benefit from this new machine?

I have to say I've already mentally bought it.

My initial reaction was WTF, but having absorbed the new design and spent time looking at the micro site I'm hooked and can't wait for it to be released. My already semi redundant aluminium MacPro tower immediately looks incredibly dated, not quite as dated as the Power Mac G3 but almost. And as many have pointed out a whole new range of ancillary equipment will follow, new Thunderbolt 2 storage devices and new monitors.

So the next anticipation will be pricing levels, my guess is the the entry level configuration will be around $2.5k rising up to $6k.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: How will the new MacPro compare with a topped out 2012 27" iMac
on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:20:31 am

Do you run software that is GPU heavy? Adobe, da Vinci? in CPU terms it will just be a later model and thunderbolt will be faster. Otherwise it is a single CPU machine without PCIe slots

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:28:01 am

Your iMac will suck...because the MacPro is better. TONS better. Tubes always outdo computers stuffed inside monitors.

Also..it's newer. Newer is always better.

:)

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:35:15 pm

[Shane Ross] " Tubes always outdo computers stuffed inside monitors. "

Shane Ross, you are my internet hero for June 11th, 2013.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:32:30 am

Just my gut hunch but I think the updated FCPX will benefit from the GPUs in the new MacPro. I think Apple will do this to push hardware sales. Completely speculative as to what might work better on the MacPro but I'd throw out guesses like true background rather than pauseround rendering and multiple live scopes on each of the dual viewers, all possible with 4K monitors (if you need that sort of thing).

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:45:43 am

Given that all the parts of an ordinary computer are rectangular one wonders what exactly is the point of a tube. Buy a rectangular box, put in motherboard of your choice, add CPU, GPUs, drives, RAM, power supply, of your choice. They're all rectangular. Add OSX from your Apple store. Save lots and lots of money and have a machine that's always upgradable or modifiable whenever you want.

Who on earth would ever dream of buying this useless thing?

Oh - you.

Bernie

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:51:56 am

[Bernard Newnham] "Who on earth would ever dream of buying this useless thing?"

What a shock Bernard thinks we should all home build

Steve Connor

There's nothing we can't argue about on the FCPX COW Forum

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:57:18 am

Apparently you're not looking at how it's cooled. I strongly suspect that dictated the design. Given three cards around a center cooling core they were left with triangle or tube.

Return to posts index

John Chay
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:34:58 pm

You are correct. The tubular design allows for more efficient cooling allowing computers to be faster and run hotter.

Return to posts index

larry towers
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:13:20 pm

Drinking the Koolaid. A triangular design for a heatsink is less efficient, it just takes up less space.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:18:42 pm

[larry towers] "Drinking the Koolaid. A triangular design for a heatsink is less efficient, it just takes up less space."

Do you have a link to some technical info to back this statement up?

-------------------------------------------------------------

~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

larry towers
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:38:43 pm

A heatsink is dependent upon open exposed surface area. In making any calculations total area is always the most important factor. The reason a fan was even needed is that the heatsink design is not efficient. Particularly the inner corners of the triangle. Those are just heat traps.

Here is a calculator to test for your self. Note that the assumption i that Air flow is parallel to fins! In a triangular heatsink it isn't degrading its performance,

http://students.cs.byu.edu/~jgoodell/heatsink2.html

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:46:07 pm

[larry towers] "A heatsink is dependent upon open exposed surface area. In making any calculations total area is always the most important factor. The reason a fan was even needed is that the heatsink design is not efficient. Particularly the inner corners of the triangle. Those are just heat traps."

Fair enough. However, is it not possible that the inner surface of the triangle *does* have fins? Nobody has actually seen it, save for those few folks who have access to the machines. Granted, the pictures on Apple's preview page just show a smooth inner surface, but there may be more going on in there than they want to reveal right now.

Or not... ;-)

Return to posts index

larry towers
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:00:33 pm

Even if it has fins it would be inefficient. And because the fins would be facing each other instead of open and exposed they would be interfering with free airflow creating micro currents and heat pockets. Again that is why the fan is necessary.

Return to posts index

John Chay
on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:09:45 pm

Doesn't the tubular design allow the airflow to touch more hardware, thus allowing for more efficient cooling. Seems simple to me.

Return to posts index

larry towers
on Jun 12, 2013 at 6:17:41 pm

The tube is the cosmetic outside. The inside and the heat sinking area is triangular and INFERIOR in terms of thermal impedance, surface area and air flow. Sharing the heatsink area might be novel and maybe good (that is debateable). But it could have been a square or rectangular shared area which would have had greater benefits.

The shared heat sink idea is debateable for the very reason Apple says its good. Yes there is more surface area available to any given component. But shared also means that when one component generates heat all the other components get warm too. In fact they will get warm BEFORE the heat is dissipated since the FINS do the dissipating not the shared thermoconductive surfaces. All devices are in effect sitting in the same "frying pan" while forced air hopefully dissipates the heat through the fins. This is not instantaneous. The shared thermoconductive surfaces conduct heat faster than the fins can dissipate it.
Furthermore how likely is any scenarios where only the CPU or only the graphics cards is getting hot? A shared surface can easily lead to thermal runaway as the heat radiating devices generate heat while sinking the other devices heat. Remember a heat sinks surface is not unidirectional. Every thermoconductive device attached to it will get hot. I will almost guarantee that the fan on this will be working almost all the time. If the fan fails on these units the devices will probably fry.

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:59:16 am

I've been considering going Hackintosh for a while.... but now I'm pausing to consider; what's the impact of Apple writing code into FCPX, or the OS, to utilize the GPU's in the Tube? Unlike traditional MacPros, they no longer need to allow for alternative video cards. So a HackApple at first boot will have a major disadvantage they don't have today.

Bernard, your thoughts?

"Constituo, ergo sum"

Bob Woodhead / Atlanta
CMX-Quantel-Avid-FCP-Premiere-3D-AFX-Crayola
"What a long strange trip it's been...."

Return to posts index

Dan Stewart
on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:23:25 pm

I'm very interested to see how the tube performs as a smoke-resolve box. A real life comparison with the equivalent price hackintosh will settle it pretty quick.

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:49:15 pm

You could always put a top of the line ATI fire card in your Hackintosh and take advantage of whatever Apple tweaks in FCPX. I've been unsuccessful in getting a stable Hackintosh so I opted for the uber iMac which I'm very happy with - but the new Mac Pro looks too good to pass up.

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Downtown Long Beach, California
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1680680/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Return to posts index

larry towers
on Jun 12, 2013 at 6:23:15 pm

It is highly unlikely for apple to write code for specific cards. That is pretty much the whole reason move to OPEN CL vs Cuda.

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:29:12 pm

[Craig Seeman] "Just my gut hunch but I think the updated FCPX will benefit from the GPUs in the new MacPro."

Well thats what I figure too. This will probably be my last big Mac work related purchase. I started with the Macintosh 128k in 1984 and seem to have been giving Apple my money ever since then.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:52:24 pm

[Mark Dobson] "This will probably be my last big Mac work related purchase."

You mean in three years or so you wont be making another big Mac work related purchase?

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:58:31 pm

[Craig Seeman] "You mean in three years or so you wont be making another big Mac work related purchase?"

Well those new monitors look pretty good and I've always wanted a pyramid shaped computer . . .

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 11, 2013 at 2:31:33 pm

[Mark Dobson] "I've always wanted a pyramid shaped computer . . ."

The next MacPro will be completely round. It'll sit on a small stand. It'll be slathered in ports. You'll simply roll it around to the port you need much like a globe. It'll glow so you can find the ports of course. At that point, the design will move through the rest of the product line. The entry level model will be called the iBall.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:30:52 pm

[Craig Seeman] "pauseround"

Return to posts index

Francois Jean
on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:31:29 pm

Interesting links

http://www.fireprographics.com/adobe/
http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8898#p56608

ZAP

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:52:03 pm

[Zachary Potter] "Interesting links

http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8898#p56608"

Looked good, until I got to this:

"With Adobe Premiere® Pro CC supporting OpenCL™ for Microsoft Windows® OS-based workstations, there's no need to buy hardware based on proprietary technology any more."

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Check out my Mormon.org profile.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:11:18 pm

[Jason Jenkins] ""With Adobe Premiere® Pro CC supporting OpenCL™ for Microsoft Windows® OS-based workstations, there's no need to buy hardware based on proprietary technology any more.""

Adobe have confirmed this will be the case on Macs too.

Steve Connor

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:16:43 pm

[Steve Connor] "[Jason Jenkins] ""With Adobe Premiere® Pro CC supporting OpenCL™ for Microsoft Windows® OS-based workstations, there's no need to buy hardware based on proprietary technology any more.""

Adobe have confirmed this will be the case on Macs too."

Good to know!

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Check out my Mormon.org profile.

Return to posts index

Chris Kenny
on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:56:25 pm

[Mark Dobson] "Just wondering how the new MacPro will compare with my 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 2012 27" iMac, will I really benefit from this new machine?"

It's hard to be certain, when Apple appears to be speccing the machine around unreleased next-gen CPUs and hasn't specified exactly which graphics chipset will be used. But plausibly a decked out version of this Mac Pro could be 3-4x as fast on CPU and GPU. More than that on GPU if you didn't get the 680MX. Plus with three times as many Thunderbolt ports and twice the bandwidth each, you've got 6x the external bandwidth. Of course that $6K you mention probably isn't that far off with respect to what such a system would cost.

It really all depends on what you're doing. For editing at 1080p or 2K in FCP X, a decked out 27" iMac is more than sufficient. For working at 4K in Resolve, you'd absolutely want the Mac Pro.

--
Digital Workflow/Colorist, Nice Dissolve.

You should follow me on Twitter here. Or read our blog.

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Jun 11, 2013 at 2:09:17 pm

[Bob Woodhead] "I've been considering going Hackintosh for a while.... but now I'm pausing to consider; what's the impact of Apple writing code into FCPX, or the OS, to utilize the GPU's in the Tube? Unlike traditional MacPros, they no longer need to allow for alternative video cards. So a HackApple at first boot will have a major disadvantage they don't have today.

Bernard, your thoughts?"

I don't think anyone on the outside can tell. When reviewers get the machines we'll know more. It may well be that, like a console in it's first few months, it's the fastest thing by miles for some things. But that doesn't last very long at all in this ever changing world, and a computer used for work, unlike a console, needs to have flexibility built in. Just because someone has come up with a motherboard which appears to have double on-board graphics, doesn't make it a good investment. If you have two 16x PCIe slots on a standard motherboard you can take out and dump your GeForce whatever and bung in a new faster one. Need a PCIe add-on card - just plug it in. No Thunderbolt required. Need four monitors, just plug in, and if they get out of date, change them. A whole lot better way of running systems.

And I think I can reasonably guarantee that Apple will make you pay through the nose for all those bits and pieces that you have to stick on the outside of the machine to make it work as well as an ordinary workstation. You know - that special Apple-only plug for that special Apple-only interface.

As for operating systems - use whichever one suits. Somewhere below I said that I habitually have to play with four, but actually that's five including OSX (six with Android in my phone). They'd be all pretty similar to anyone coming new to them. Windows 7 is currently the best in my opinion, but Microsoft don't want us to use that any more. Well, I shall.

And on the home build issue. - no-one has to build their own. There are thousands of companies out there which would be more that happy to hang together any combination of components you want. I'm just endlessly astonished at the way the Apple fanbois let the richest greediest company in the world use them. Stuff you read on here often sounds like those conversations you have with smokers, who always have a reason why they have to keep smoking. It isn't of course, any kind of addiction or psychological kink. Someone wrote on here about cognitive dissonance an while back....bears researching.

Bernie

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:24:58 pm

Doing your own tech support with a Hackintosh sounds like a lot of time wasting for a would-be pro though.

Hands-on report on the Mac Pro from MacWorld- http://www.macworld.com/article/2041329/the-new-mac-pro-hands-on-and-what-y...

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:32:20 pm

[James Cude] "Doing your own tech support with a Hackintosh sounds like a lot of time wasting for a would-be pro though."

"would-be pro".... huh?

"Constituo, ergo sum"

Bob Woodhead / Atlanta
CMX-Quantel-Avid-FCP-Premiere-3D-AFX-Crayola
"What a long strange trip it's been...."

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:34:36 pm

[Bernard Newnham] "I'm just endlessly astonished at the way the Apple fanbois let the richest greediest company in the world use them."

LOL

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:08:11 pm

[Bernard Newnham] " I'm just endlessly astonished at the way the Apple fanbois let the richest greediest company in the world use them. Stuff you read on here often sounds like those conversations you have with smokers, who always have a reason why they have to keep smoking. It isn't of course, any kind of addiction or psychological kink. Someone wrote on here about cognitive dissonance an while back....bears researching."

and I'm just endlessly astonished at the way some people insult other professionals who choose to use different kit to them.

Steve Connor

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:29:03 pm

[Steve Connor] "and I'm just endlessly astonished at the way some people insult other professionals who choose to use different kit to them."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:32:38 pm

[Charlie Austin] "[Steve Connor] "and I'm just endlessly astonished at the way some people insult other professionals who choose to use different kit to them."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority"

Nice!

Steve Connor

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:31:17 pm

Pretty sure it all comes down to this-

Return to posts index

Daniel Frome
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:26:25 pm

For day-to-day editing the mac pro won't feel much faster than your iMac. When it comes time to render an H264, or convert between formats in compressor, that's when the machine will operate much faster.

The davinci guys have already stated that they are quite happy with its GPU performance, but it will take many developers 1-2 years to fully utilize openCL.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:50:46 pm

[Daniel Frome] "For day-to-day editing the mac pro won't feel much faster than your iMac."

RIght, because 6GBs of dual GPU will have exactly zero effect on real time performance?

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 3:53:20 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "RIght, because 6GBs of dual GPU will have exactly zero effect on real time performance?"

Of course not Jeremy, don't you know anything? Jeez.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:01:30 pm

[Charlie Austin] "Of course not Jeremy, don't you know anything? Jeez."

12 cores / 4 cores = 3 of something.

One GPU plus another GPU = 2 GPUs.

6GBs of video RAM vs 2 GBs of videos RAM = more bigger RAM

iSmart

Return to posts index

Daniel Frome
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:00:20 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "RIght, because 6GBs of dual GPU will have exactly zero effect on real time performance?"

Relax on the offensive sarcasm. JKL cuts won't push your processor or the GPU in that regard. We can go back and forth all day and list examples of "what ifs," but why don't we just wait and see how much real world impact it actually makes?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:14:40 pm

[Daniel Frome] "Relax on the offensive sarcasm. JKL cuts won't push your processor or the GPU in that regard. We can go back and forth all day and list examples of "what ifs," but why don't we just wait and see how much real world impact it actually makes?"

Sure, we can wait. Why don't we wait?

I know that with multiple angles, logarithmic workflows with color transform, and audio filters, there is a lot more that needs to happen than simply hitting the space bar and playing back a single stream of unfiltered video. Have you played with FCPX much?

I would imagine this MacPro will be faster than an iMac at these day to day editing tasks, but I don't know anything.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 11, 2013 at 7:15:18 pm

Because the shaping of the debate is happening right now.
Today.
It's the modern on-line debate era.
We read about something new like the R2DX plus FCP-X reveal - and both sides have to instantly claim their territory and defend it at all costs.
Doesn't matter what the reality is. Tho I have to say tha this week, Shane's stock went up even higher in my book because he actually copped to a prior post where his opinion turned out to be wrong, and instead of skating over that, he owned it. That speaks of integrity and the ability to change an opinion in the face of evidence. Something much more valuable, IMO then continuing to defend a position that's proving to be harder and harder to support.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:05:20 pm

In FCPX's case where pretty much everything real-time preview related is accomplished directly on the GPU, going from 2GB max GPU VRAM to 2 x 3GB in parallel should make a dramatic difference in your daily editing experience- on top of making final exports also on the GPU much faster. This would include faster previews of effects/transitions/titles, more real-time streams and at higher resolutions (i.e. 4K).

Resolve's already doing this in version 10 and clearly the folks at Adobe have been optimizing for OpenCL as well. So not sure the concern that '1-2 years for other devs' is that serious. Some of the big apps are already there or well on their way to optimizing for this new Mac Pro.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:08:30 pm

Just as a first impression the design of the thing seems to me like it's designed to be the centerpiece of a home media center, more than a workstation.

Return to posts index

Geoff Addis
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:21:16 pm

I just wonder if the move to optimise FCPX for the new MacPro will mean, by virtue of the change to Open CL, that the nvidia CUDA performance boost presently provided in the current iMac will be lost.

Geoff

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:23:27 pm

A graphics card cannot be both OpenCL and CUDA but an app can support both, so that's more a developer concern than a hardware one.

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:29:44 pm

[James Cude] "Doing your own tech support with a Hackintosh sounds like a lot of time wasting for a would-be pro though."

Can't say I've ever needed tech support for the two Hackintoshes that I've run.

I'm not a would-be pro, though I am mostly retired now from 40 odd years of making tv. I still produce shoot and edit some stuff.

And I try never to insult anyone for their different choices to me - you play with your toys and I'll play with mine. I reserve the right to make my case here for my choice.

Though thinking about it, if I was still employing London based editors, I might choose not to use some of them.

Bernie

Return to posts index

Geoff Addis
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:56:00 pm

But will Apple support both CUDA and OpenCL? They might drop CUDA support in an attempt to sell more of their new incarnation.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 5:22:55 pm

[Geoff Addis] "But will Apple support both CUDA and OpenCL? They might drop CUDA support in an attempt to sell more of their new incarnation."

I wouldn't worry about no CUDA

Steve Connor

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:29:35 pm

[James Cude] "A graphics card cannot be both OpenCL and CUDA but an app can support both, so that's more a developer concern than a hardware one."

Sure it can. NVIDIA cards support both CUDA and OpenCL today.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:33:18 pm

[James Cude] "In FCPX's case where pretty much everything real-time preview related is accomplished directly on the GPU, going from 2GB max GPU VRAM to 2 x 3GB in parallel should make a dramatic difference in your daily editing experience"

I keep thinking of playing back 4K HEVC codec recording from the future GoPro4 on 16 camera multicam shoots.

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:51:09 pm

[Daniel Frome] "For day-to-day editing the mac pro won't feel much faster than your iMac. When it comes time to render an H264, or convert between formats in compressor, that's when the machine will operate much faster."

I'm working with Canon C Log files and so everything that hits the timeline is going to get processed and will need rendering and I'm keen to see rendered playback all the time so any improvement in render time will speed up my workflow . . . thats before I slow it down by visiting this forum

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:55:07 pm

[Mark Dobson] "[Daniel Frome] "For day-to-day editing the mac pro won't feel much faster than your iMac. When it comes time to render an H264, or convert between formats in compressor, that's when the machine will operate much faster.""

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/06/11/macbook-airs-pcie-based-flash-storage-a...

For day to day operation it's going to feel MUCH faster than an iMac

Steve Connor

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:25:29 pm

FWIW - if you guys think a round design is new or odd, do a Google search for images of Cray Supercomputers.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:27:26 pm

[Oliver Peters] "FWIW - if you guys think a round design is new or odd, do a Google search for images of Cray Supercomputers.
"

But Oliver, Crays are really big. The Mac Pro is really small. Logically that means that it's crap. ;-)

Return to posts index

Rick Lang
on Jun 13, 2013 at 5:06:29 am

In the 70s, I actually walked inside one of those cylindrical supercomputers! I can no longer recall the power it represented but I am sure it was less than the Mac Pro Tube with dual GPUs and 12 core processor.

Rick Lang

iMac 27” 2.8GHz i7 16GB

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:28:17 pm

[Daniel Frome] "it will take many developers 1-2 years to fully utilize openCL."

My based-on-no-facts gut feeling is that this timeframe is a bit optimistic. In many cases, you're talking about complete re-writes of renderers to exploit OpenCL instead of CPUs or OpenGL.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]