not yet, probably not for a long time....We just got a 3D workflow down in FCP7 with Dashwood and some other 3D plugins. I though for sure FCP X would have some gimmicky 3D feature I mean youtube is in 3D now.
The website isn't updated yet but we had to release this version this week because of the new Lion compatibility in FxFactory. We will update the site in the next couple of days to reflect the new features. As always, this update is free for existing license holders.
Here's what's new:
- Plugin components now 64-bit Snow Leopard & Lion (10.5 Leopard is no longer officially supported)
- Compatible with FCE 4, FCP 6 & 7, Motion 4 or 5, AE CS3, 4, 5, 5.5 & FCP X 10.0
- Compatible with Hasbro's my3D format http://www.hasbro.com/hasbromy3d/en_US/
- Instantly work with GoPro's 3D files in FCP X without any transcoding or muxing. Same goes for Panasonic's AG-3DA1. See the tutorial for step-by-step method.
- Includes quick nest tools for building side by side compound clips or nests (works very well in FCP X.) Also detailed in tutorial.
- Now includes the Global Output Mode feature from Stereo3D Toolbox
- Now includes Anaglyph B&W and Anaglyph Outline mode
- 2D bypass output option
We are working on a brand new website that will launch at the same time as Stereo3D Toolbox v3.0 and Stereo3D CAT v1.0, hopefully within two weeks. Visit http://www.dashwood3d.com in August for more updates.