FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid's COW ad takes a shot at Adobe

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Andonian
Avid's COW ad takes a shot at Adobe
on May 31, 2013 at 12:20:56 am

I see there's now an ad for Media Composer 7 here on the right side of the screen, with the words "Own It" prominently displayed above the price. :)

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Avid's COW ad takes a shot at Adobe
on May 31, 2013 at 3:22:03 am

"You have the right to use it, perpetually" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Return to posts index

David Lawrence
on May 31, 2013 at 7:38:49 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] ""You have the right to use it, perpetually" just doesn't have the same ring to it."

True, but from a single-user standpoint, there's essentially no difference.

publicmattersgroup.com
facebook.com/dlawrence
twitter.com/dhl

Return to posts index

Gabe Strong
on May 31, 2013 at 8:07:15 am

Until you mentioned it I hadn't noticed. Now that is funny stuff, I'm gonna click on that ad now just cause it made me laugh.......

Gabe Strong
G-Force Productions
http://www.gforcevideo.com

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on May 31, 2013 at 5:54:10 pm

[Greg Andonian] "I see there's now an ad for Media Composer 7 here on the right side of the screen, with the words "Own It" prominently displayed above the price. :)"

Funny, I remember wondering why Avid wasn't trying to woo PPro users with inexpensive cross grades as well as FCP7 refugees. It will be interesting to see if they make more of an effort after PPro Next is released.

Shawn

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Jun 2, 2013 at 8:50:41 am

[Shawn Miller] "Funny, I remember wondering why Avid wasn't trying to woo PPro users with inexpensive cross grades as well as FCP7 refugees. It will be interesting to see if they make more of an effort after PPro Next is released.
"

Actually, their current price is the same as the cross-grade was, so I think they've decided to permanently offer it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]