FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ladies and Gentlemen! Direct from his acclaimed appearance on the PrPro forum--Here's Hitler!!!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Harlan
Ladies and Gentlemen! Direct from his acclaimed appearance on the PrPro forum--Here's Hitler!!!
on May 8, 2013 at 6:11:00 pm

Return to posts index

Jordan Mena
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen! Direct from his acclaimed appearance on the PrPro forum--Here's Hitler!!!
on May 8, 2013 at 6:22:51 pm

It's funny because it's true. I can see Adobe jacking up their prices just because they can. SMH

Jordan Mena | Editor | Colorist | Producer
Los Angeles, CA
jordanmena.com

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen! Direct from his acclaimed appearance on the PrPro forum--Here's Hitler!!!
on May 8, 2013 at 6:34:34 pm

It might be time to turn off the internet.

Holy shnikes, I thought we had pretty much seen it all with FCPX.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on May 8, 2013 at 6:49:36 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "It might be time to turn off the internet.

Holy shnikes, I thought we had pretty much seen it all with FCPX."

Oh, there's a version of that for X. :-) Actually, there's a version of that for everything. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------

~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on May 8, 2013 at 6:59:07 pm

I realize that this scene has been used before, I was reacting more the sentiment of the overall Cloud reaction.

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
on May 8, 2013 at 7:07:32 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "I realize that this scene has been used before, I was reacting more the sentiment of the overall Cloud reaction.
"

Gotcha. It is sort of ridiculous, just as it was/is regarding X. I discovered an old word that sort of describes my feelings about what's happening though. Epicaricacy. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 8, 2013 at 7:18:04 pm

[Charlie Austin] "[Jeremy Garchow] "It might be time to turn off the internet.

Holy shnikes, I thought we had pretty much seen it all with FCPX."

Oh, there's a version of that for X. :-) Actually, there's a version of that for everything. lol

--"

Actually X rated 3 different Hitlers. It is the only bonafide 3 Hitler event I have ever seen

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on May 8, 2013 at 7:36:27 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "It might be time to turn off the internet."

Jeremy,

If we did that, everyone on CC would only have a few days left to use their software ...

Franz.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on May 8, 2013 at 8:04:56 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "If we did that, everyone on CC would only have a few days left to use their software ..."

I'm sorry.

I should have said, it might be time I turn off my internet.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on May 8, 2013 at 7:10:17 pm

cracking - really well worked off the repeating german phrases too. quality hitlers bunker there.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 8, 2013 at 7:51:11 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "cracking - really well worked off the repeating german phrases too. quality hitlers bunker there.
"

Indeed. Courtesy of Mr. Sean Bates on the Adobe forum.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on May 8, 2013 at 9:27:11 pm

I was waiting for this moment! :)

Return to posts index

Ken Zukin
on May 8, 2013 at 9:35:51 pm

Someone's got a little too much time on their hands...

Actually, the half-hour I spent digesting that bloated video and reading the accompanying comments, lost me about $50 of billable time -- fwiw...

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 8, 2013 at 9:45:18 pm

[Ken Zukin] "Someone's got a little too much time on their hands...

Actually, the half-hour I spent digesting that bloated video and reading the accompanying comments, lost me about $50 of billable time -- fwiw..."

No. You lost the $50 of billable time by choosing to do it. And then you lost four dollars of billable time by commenting on it. Don't blame your own fiscal irresponsibility on someone else's desire to have fun. fwiw

Now, show a little prudence, save a little money, and forget about responding to this message.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on May 8, 2013 at 9:48:02 pm

[Ken Zukin] "lost me about $50 of billable time "

You just lost the money you could have spent on your CC subscription. ;)

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on May 8, 2013 at 9:51:27 pm

There is also Motion for $50 with no monthly subscription required.
:)

Return to posts index

Alex Hawkins
on May 9, 2013 at 1:02:46 am

Thanks for that Chris (and Sean of course).

We all feel alot better now, especially with the knowledge that even Hitler's going to 'bend over'.

Vielen Dank.

Alex Hawkins
Canberra, Australia

Return to posts index

Greg Andonian
on May 9, 2013 at 7:55:01 pm

"Call Avid. Tell them it's their turn to screw us next"

LOL

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on May 9, 2013 at 8:22:31 pm

[Greg Andonian] ""Call Avid. Tell them it's their turn to screw us next"

LOL"

Yeah, definitely a chuckle worthy moment. :-)

Shawn

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on May 9, 2013 at 9:36:57 pm

I think maybe that can happen on May 24th when they have to submit their NASDAQ compliance strategy to remain listed.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]