FORUMS: list search recent posts

What will Apple do with the Macintosh?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Phillips
What will Apple do with the Macintosh?
on Apr 27, 2013 at 11:38:01 pm

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/04/27/editorial-what-will-apple-do-with...

Interesting to see that $4M MacPros a quarter is considered a "fraction of the fraction".

Michael

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: What will Apple do with the Macintosh?
on Apr 28, 2013 at 1:13:35 am

[Michael Phillips] "Interesting to see that $4M MacPros a quarter is considered a "fraction of the fraction"."

Those numbers are always staggering to me as well.

Still, a fraction of a fraction is not nothing!

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Apr 28, 2013 at 3:41:35 am

That's a rounding error to Apple.

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Apr 28, 2013 at 11:23:25 am

Exactly! I've described it this way to people: If you came to me and said you had a brilliant $1 million dollar a business year idea for Adobe, I'd thank you and politely explain that $1M a year isn't big enough for a multi-billion dollar a year company to get involved with. Extrapolate for a company the size of Apple...

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 28, 2013 at 12:02:30 pm

The question is why Wouldn't they continue with the MacPro? It doesn't lose them money and fact that a very outdated MacPro is still selling means an all new, hopefully class leading, Mac Pro should sell considerably better.

Steve Connor

There's nothing we can't argue about on the FCPX COW Forum

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 28, 2013 at 2:09:20 pm

Personally I think Apple is aiming to increase sales of the new MacPro. It's not that it'll be a big seller compared to anything else they have but my hunch they'll expect it to fill more high end user niches. Key will be case design and GPU flexibility. I also think they'll be hoping the changing Thunderbolt spec will increase the frequency of new system upgrades over time.

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on Apr 28, 2013 at 6:28:51 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "$1M a year isn't big enough for a multi-billion dollar a year company to get involved with. Extrapolate for a company the size of Apple..."

So Apple's sucess is actually a detriment? Brilliant. Allow me to be skeptical with someone who has a vested interest in Apple abandoning the pro market with no inside information.

I just don't see it this way. To me Apple's success means they don't have to worry about losing a small bit of money on the Mac Pro market.

There is a hardware ecosystem to support software. Besides the fact that Tim Cook has said they are not abandoning the pro market. I think Apple's smart enough to know if there isn't pro level hardware, their software will not achieve pro level status. This is true of Logic as well as FCP X. So while it may not be a huge profit maker if at all, it is a market that Apple has to support if they want to their software to be seen as professional. Not to mention they would probably prefer users of Adobe products to stay on the Mac so they could at least buy FCP X even if they don't end up using it regularly.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 28, 2013 at 11:33:15 pm

[Brett Sherman] "There is a hardware ecosystem to support software. Besides the fact that Tim Cook has said they are not abandoning the pro market."

It blows my mind how much weight you guys put on a single cryptic email, and are able to disregard all other evidence to the contrary. It is pseudo-messianic, the faith some of you have.

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:25:25 am

I'm not sure how you read the email as cryptic. He says they're releasing a product and gives a rough timeframe "later 2013". It's not even as vague as people have made it out to be- since Apple PR followed up Cook's comments with David Pogue saying that he was specifically talking about a new MacPro.

As to Cook's comments about Pro customers in general, that can only be born out with whatever products they release from here forward.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:57:49 am

[Marcus Moore] "'m not sure how you read the email as cryptic."

Oh yeah, my bad. "Something really great" offers such clarity. Why didn't I see it before? Idiot me.

In the same email, I notice that he also referred to the minor pricing adjustment as "an update." Woo-hoo!

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 1:07:48 am

How much information do you expect to get about a product a year out from release? Especially from Apple- Specs? Configuration? Colour?

He said a new MacPro was coming out "later next year [2013]; that's light on details, but it's not cryptic.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 29, 2013 at 1:25:19 am

[Marcus Moore] "He said a new MacPro was coming out "later next year [2013]; that's light on details, but it's not cryptic.
"

I see it as a vague blow-off, not a promise. But, hey, shine on you crazy diamond.

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 2:51:19 am

"Really great", is of course subjective, and you'll never catch me betting that Apple (or any company) is going to release a product where everyone will share that opinion. But I think he has made a promise here, via public statement, and it will be pretty clear whether it's true or not in a relatively short period of time.

Will I still be retroactively crazy AFTER the product is released?

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 29, 2013 at 5:42:18 am

Marcus, just so I'm clear, I DO agree with you that it would make sense for Apple to release a Mac Pro. If I HAD to bet, I would guess that they will. But, there are also a ton of reasons why they might not. It is certainly nothing that I would pin my hopes on. It would be nice, however, if it happens.

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:27:42 am

[Chris Harlan] "disregard all other evidence to the contrary."

When the alternative argument that Apple will definitely drop the Mac Pro is based on the fact that Apple makes too much money on other products, I'm not sure my hopes look all that delusional.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 29, 2013 at 1:24:30 am

[Brett Sherman] "[Chris Harlan] "disregard all other evidence to the contrary."

When the alternative argument that Apple will definitely drop the Mac Pro is based on the fact that Apple makes too much money on other products, I'm not sure my hopes look all that delusional.
"

On the face of it, the point you are making might seem obvious, but the reality behind it is probably quite different. The computer/ProApps forces are undoubtedly so internally impotent that all it would take to kill it is something as simple as enough people on the device side agreeing that the carbon footprint of the Mac Pro is unjustifiable. Recently, all Apple had to do was bring some fans into compliance to continue selling the Mac Pro in Europe, and instead decided to just shut it down. The only real reason to keep it alive at this point is PR, and even that is marginal, plus, they can probably get more value out of killing it for green purposes, than worrying about what some last century video folks think. It's just not really there business anymore. Plus, the iMacs are zippy.

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 3:52:29 am

As I pointed out somewhere else in this thread. To be completely mercenary about it- even if WE didn't matter to Apple as a customer base, the strongest case for a MacPro is in support of iOS and Mac developers running Xcode. Doing code-builds in extremely processor intensive, and when you're testing software, you're building over and over again. It's the same advantage that we have when we can half our AE Renders when you're working on a complicated comp.

And since so many people believe that Apple is ALL ABOUT iOS, it starts to make a lot of sense for Apple to have a machine that serves the developers that serves their biggest profit sector. If Apple can do that, AND serve high-end Audio/Video professionals to boot, that makes lots of sense.

Apple's never going to back off the Mac platform- it's the platform for people who MAKE stuff for iOS. You can't have one without the other. As long as iOS is important to Apple's business, the Mac will be too.

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Apr 29, 2013 at 6:40:32 pm

[Brett Sherman] "[Dennis Radeke] "$1M a year isn't big enough for a multi-billion dollar a year company to get involved with. Extrapolate for a company the size of Apple..."

So Apple's sucess is actually a detriment? Brilliant. Allow me to be skeptical with someone who has a vested interest in Apple abandoning the pro market with no inside information.

I just don't see it this way. To me Apple's success means they don't have to worry about losing a small bit of money on the Mac Pro market."

No, I see Dennis' point. It reminds me of a course I was covering for a technology company a number of years ago. They were teaching some of their top folks how to use a tool that allowed them to do company wide OS deployment to 50,000+ seat organizations. I remember the comments of one instructor in particular; he said something to the effect of "Yeah, I know that these large scale deployments aren't all that interesting. If I was an enterprising young guy, and I wanted to make a comfortable living with minimal effort, I would subcontract these small, million(ish) dollar desktop deployment jobs, and let the big guys like (company X) do the heavy lifting for the real work."

You might be surprised at how uninterested very big companies can be in smaller sections of their business, ones that only represent a fraction of a fraction of their overall income. It isn't just Apple either... "they" are all (understandably) like that.

Shawn

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:56:56 am

That supposes that every decision a company makes is from a purely and IMMEDIATELY-quantifiable profit-driven standpoint.

If Apple's only motivation had been money, they could have cut the margins on their products in a grab for more marketshare years ago, but they haven't. Though strangely this decision seems to have made them the most profitable computer company anyway...

I'm sure Adobe certainly isn't a stranger to investing in technologies where they're profit potential is years down the road.

And while I think Apple will sell a butt-load of MacPros to A/V professionals, the market goes far beyond that. Apple would see way more sales of a MacPro to iOS and Mac developers doing serious number crunching in Xcode. And Apple DOES definitely care about it's iOS and Mac developers.

It's not just about us. That's why I think a MacPro is going to remain a relevant machine for Apple for years to come.

Return to posts index

Mathieu Ghekiere
on Apr 28, 2013 at 8:51:29 am

Well, is 4 million not the total number of Mac's they sell in a quarter, but not the Mac Pro's alone?

Return to posts index

Thomas Leredu
on Apr 28, 2013 at 12:19:54 pm

Maybe this is the answer to all the recent speculation about new MacPros (or Not), anyone heard about this? :

http://www.videoguys.com/Blog/PL/0xabeb295e9c3b07b0a4692863c64dbf38.aspx

Apple Plans Release In Late Fall Of OSX Licensed Systems

It’s the announcement video professionals have been waiting for – New Mac Pro workstations will be released later this year along with the next generation of OSX dubbed Stallion. In a surprise move Apple also announced that these new workstations will not be made by Apple, but their new OEM OSX License partners HP and Dell.

The first model to be released will be a new HP Z2 All-In-One workstation. New features include two Thunderbolt ports, Apple Fusion drive, NVIDIA Kepler based Quadro K-series GPU and integrated 27” HP Retina Dreamcolor display.

HP will also be releasing a new z900 quad Xeon workstation with four Thunderbolt ports, up to 256GB of RAM and three Nvidia Quadro Kepler cards.

Dell has also announced that they will be releasing a new line of Precision Workstations and Laptops later this year all running OSX Stallion.

The next generation OSX Stallion will be designed with a more open architecture, but also include an integrated licensing scheme that will tie into iTunes and the Apple app store.

Apple Director of OSX Licensing Sidd Finch said “OSX Stallion is optimized for multiple Xeon processors, up to 256GB of RAM and multiple NVIDIA Kepler based Quadro cards. In our tests running FCPX on the Z2 running OSX Stallion you can edit multiple streams of 2K footage in real-time. The Quad Xeon z900 Workstation can handle multiple layers of native 4K footage with ease.”

HP spokesman William Newell said “The combination of OSX Stallion and HP workstations will deliver more horsepower than creative content producers ever dreamed possible. Video editors will be able to run their choice of Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer or Apple FCPX Non-Linear Editing software. All tapping into the incredible hardware, technology and performance designed into these new workstations and OSX Stallion."

Return to posts index

Andrew Richards
on Apr 28, 2013 at 12:30:35 pm

I hope you noticed the date on that blog post...

:-)

Best,
Andy

Return to posts index

Thomas Leredu
on Apr 28, 2013 at 12:36:37 pm

Ouch, read the date the European way : 04 January...
Sorry for interruption!

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Apr 28, 2013 at 12:37:00 pm

Well spotted Andy ,

But I do like the idea of a new strand of names, Mounting Stallion, Pony, Shirehorse . . . . . .

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Apr 28, 2013 at 2:32:31 pm

The name Sidd Finch made me laugh out loud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidd_Finch

Still, I would not rule out licensing...even after hearing all the convincing arguments against. I don't think they dropped "Mac" from OSX for nothing. I'm sure if the bean counters can figure out a way to make money with it, they will do it. No Steve Jobs to stand in the way now.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Apr 28, 2013 at 8:12:52 pm

[John Pale] "No Steve Jobs to stand in the way now."

Like he stood in the way of Apple's success for all those earlier years?

My personal business prayer is simple.

Please, please let there be a team at Apple still tasked with thinking about what modern digital content creation CAN be - rather than just trying to marginally refine what it's always been.

Because the content creation world I'm surrounded by isn't what it's always been, either. I've said it before, but it's still true. I'm not shooting the same way, I'm not editing the same way, I'm damn sure not delivering the same way, And I don't want to get stuck thining the same way if there's new thinking that might give me an advantage in the future.

BTW, I hope Adobe and Avid are doing the same re-imagining thinking somewhere inside their shops. We all benefit when there's a real race to make the NEXT great editing apps and workflows - not just to continue to tinker with the great ones of the past.

FWIW.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 28, 2013 at 9:27:43 pm

[Bill Davis] " please let there be a team at Apple still tasked with thinking about what modern digital content creation CAN be"

fwiw - according to Phillip Hodgetts - there are twenty people left in Pro Apps.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:14:27 am

I'm not sure he was talking about all pro apps, and not just the FCPX team. I will query him on that.

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:33:16 am

I'm not sure he was talking about all pro apps, and not just the FCPX team.

•EDITED TO ADD From Philip.... That number is just the FCPX team, and doesn't include Logic, Aperture, and likely not even Motion or Compressors.

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Apr 29, 2013 at 5:55:42 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "fwiw - according to Phillip Hodgetts - there are twenty people left in Pro Apps."

Which is fine. As I've often said, if it take one woman 9 months to have a baby, how long should it take 2 women?

The size of the team of coders is important if you're trying to be all things to all users - since you have to write and adapt code all over hell and back to keep the zilion rooms you've created in order and interacting.

If you've got a nice tight app like X, you just add well-conceived modules (like their multicam implementation from 10.0.3) and leave the rest of the suite largely intact.

All I'm hoping for is a couple of geniuses working on something useful in the audio module. Maybe something useful in extra color grading hooks, a nice set of I/O calls so that multiple users can make it a little more a "team sport" for the larger shops - then a LOT of work in database I/O so that X increasingly talks to and from the outside world like any smart database should.

Get that modest list done, and I'll be delirious for the rest of my career.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:06:04 am

"Like he stood in the way of Apple's success for all those earlier years?"

Steve killed licensing Mac OS as one of his first tasks upon his return to the Apple helm. He was dead set against the Mac clones that were being sold at the time.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 29, 2013 at 1:02:08 am

[Bill Davis] "[John Pale] "No Steve Jobs to stand in the way now."

Like he stood in the way of Apple's success for all those earlier years?
"

John was talking about licensing out the OS, which Jobs was strongly against. I'm guessing from your response that you hadn't quite focused on that.

Return to posts index

Greg Andonian
on Apr 28, 2013 at 4:43:04 pm

[Mark Dobson] But I do like the idea of a new strand of names, Mounting Stallion, Pony, Shirehorse . . . . . .

OSX Clydesdale would be pretty cool...

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 28, 2013 at 5:32:49 pm

[Andrew Richards] "I hope you noticed the date on that blog post...
"

Hey, where have you been?

Good to virtually see you around these parts.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 28, 2013 at 5:34:03 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "Hey, where have you been?

Good to virtually see you around these parts.
"

Second that!

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Apr 29, 2013 at 11:56:02 am

[Chris Harlan] "
It blows my mind how much weight you guys put on a single cryptic email, and are able to disregard all other evidence to the contrary. It is pseudo-messianic, the faith some of you have."

It also ignores the fact that Apple could simply decide to not introduce something if the business climate has changed and no longer warrants it. Remember, they are "Apple" and no longer "Apple Computer". Might the situation of pulling Mac Pros from the EU market be a bit of a test, albeit unintended? Namely it provides a gauge of pent up demand.

Unfortunately for pro users there are three "sort-of" reliable, mainstream vendors: Apple, Dell and HP. Discounting a slew of no-name PCs, Hackintoshes and maybe Lenovo, this doesn't bode well for companies that rely on that class of machine in the future. I suspect the iMac design model (as well as the HP Z1) might be something developers will increasingly embrace simply out of self-preservation.

Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 29, 2013 at 1:21:22 pm

All these leads me to bring up something I mentioned a while back.

Perhaps the "next big thing" will be improvements in clustering. Granted it doesn't solve a lot of issues currently but it would be interesting if one could build CPU/GPU clusters for the routines like decoding and FX rendering just as one encodes across multiple machines for file delivery. Granted the technology might not be there, to replace the direct access on the motherboard but perhaps Apple/Intel is already doing research in that area.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 29, 2013 at 3:26:56 pm

[Craig Seeman] "Perhaps the "next big thing" will be improvements in clustering."

Don't know if you saw this one yet, but intel is looking to do just this in their servers.

The interconnect is 100Gb/sec light pipes. :)

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/04/intel-wants-to-kill-t...

Of course, this is all rack based technology.

An excerpt:

"Future. Ultimately, the industry will move to subsystem disaggregation where processing, memory and I/O will be completely separated into modular subsystems, making it possible to easily upgrade these subsystems rather than doing a complete system upgrade."

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 29, 2013 at 4:20:19 pm

I had heard about that and the first rumors I heard were some time back which is why I brought up the theoretical clustering a long while back.

I am curious about what functions will be clusterable. Right now you can cluster across machines for encodes in Compressor of course. I can't help but think down the road one would cluster on import for optimized and proxy media and also internal FX rendering functions (and wouldn't it be great if GPUs could be clustered as well).

Personally I think this is where things will be heading. It would be nifty if they can get there by the time 100gbps Thunderbolt becomes available.

I also think as part of Apple's MacPro rethink, they're going to be banking on people buying new MacPros as Thunderbolt technology progresses. Again this is Apple's move to "commoditization." I've mentioned that before as well. Apple wants us to upgrade our computers more frequently. Buying a MacPro and holding on to it as a "lead" computer for 4 years or more doesn't make them as much money as buying an upgrade every two years like an iPhone.

This is why I've said it's not that Apple has become a "consumer" company, it's that they've learned how to make a commodity that one buys and replaces frequently. The older versions don't get retired though (not for some time at least) and as they stay in circulation, Apple increases its market share. They also increase sales by more frequent replacement.

As much as some of us "power" users (MacPro buyers) keep upgrading components (as I did with my 2008 MacPro GPU and, now, can do so again) some things will require a new purchase. That would be for changes in Thunderbolt technology on the motherboard. As a tangent, it's why I think Apple may have one motherboard socketed GPU on the new MacPros.

Basically I think the reengineering of the MacPro will result in wider sales and more frequent replacement. Of course it'll still be relatively niche but the niche might be a bit bigger and ROI for Apple will be greater than the current MacPro... which some of us have kept going with 2006-2008 models.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
on Apr 29, 2013 at 3:22:48 pm

Oliver -

I think that you should definitely include Lenovo in the workstations choices - the D30 compares quite favorably to some of the HP high-end offerings, at a comparable or better price point:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2414794,00.asp

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on Apr 29, 2013 at 3:29:39 pm

[Oliver Peters] "t also ignores the fact that Apple could simply decide to not introduce something if the business climate has changed and no longer warrants it."

That would be true of any vendor. PC side included. Yes there will always be servers, but will the needs of the server market and the pro workstation market diverge? After all servers don't need sophisticated graphics cards. And blade servers will likely replace the big box servers. Predicting the future is always dicey whether you are doing it with Macs or PCs.

The bottom line is that processing power and buss bandwidth are going to continue to increase. So I don't know why people assume I'm banking on Apple doing anything. What I'm sure of is there will be an Apple solution that I can work with. Heck, I just ordered a 27" iMac that will work fine for me. Next year if there is a Mac Pro that works for me I'll buy that.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 29, 2013 at 4:26:39 pm

[Brett Sherman] "After all servers don't need sophisticated graphics cards. "

And that's why I'm guessing Apple will have a motherboard socketed GPU in the MacPro replacement. It'll be enough to take care of Thunderbolt as needed but you won't need to put a GPU in the 16x slots. It'll make it easier (and maybe a hair less expensive?) to sell a server model without a 16x PCIe GPU installed.

It'll be a "fat blade" as I suspect tossing out the two optical bays and having only two PCIe slots (currently 4 if you include the GPU), they'll find a way to make the case a bit smaller.

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Apr 29, 2013 at 6:03:29 pm

[Oliver Peters] "Unfortunately for pro users there are three "sort-of" reliable, mainstream vendors: Apple, Dell and HP. Discounting a slew of no-name PCs, Hackintoshes and maybe Lenovo, this doesn't bode well for companies that rely on that class of machine in the future. I suspect the iMac design model (as well as the HP Z1) might be something developers will increasingly embrace simply out of self-preservation."

There are a few more players to consider, I think. Boxx, Promax and SuperMicro immediately come to mind. I don't doubt that the market for high-end, Xeon based workstations is shrinking, but I do believe that smaller systems integrators will serve those who need that kind of power on the desktop for a long time to come. Just my opinion. :-)

Shawn

Return to posts index

Brett Sherman
on May 3, 2013 at 1:02:16 pm

[Shawn Miller] "
There are a few more players to consider, I think. Boxx, Promax and SuperMicro"

Boxx and Promax require others to manufacture motherboards. So if those companies find it unprofitable to make motherboards then they are SOL. SuperMicro makes motherboards but they require Intel to make the chipsets.

Now I don't expect the industry to change that much in the next 5 years. After that I don't know. The point is that that one company cannot control what happens in the entire industry.

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on May 3, 2013 at 6:24:13 pm

[Brett Sherman] "Boxx and Promax require others to manufacture motherboards. So if those companies find it unprofitable to make motherboards then they are SOL."

You can make that argument for any electronics integrator or manufacturer. Every electronic device you own has dependencies on suppliers somewhere down the chain.

[Brett Sherman] "SuperMicro makes motherboards but they require Intel to make the chipsets."

To make Intel compatible motherboards, yes (obviously). But they also make AMD compatible motherboards. Would it surprise you to know that neither Intel or Supermicro makes every component in their system boards?

[Brett Sherman] "The point is that that one company cannot control what happens in the entire industry."

Sorry, I don't follow... I don't think anyone was making that case, unless I missed something.

Shawn

Return to posts index

Andrew Richards
on Apr 30, 2013 at 1:10:39 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "Hey, where have you been?"

I've been lurking on and off, but my work has taken me pretty far away from the world of post in the past year, so I don't have the skin in the game like I used to.

Nice to know I've been missed though!

Best,
Andy

Return to posts index

Marcus Moore
on Apr 29, 2013 at 4:49:53 pm

Of course, here again we have another article that ignores that Thunderbolt has a ceiling of usefulness for expandability.

With Intel's announcement about the new 20Gbps TB coming next year, would this new bandwidth allow for hefty GPUs, or is it still not enough?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]