FORUMS: list search recent posts

Promiflash in Germany uses FCP X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nikolas Bäurle
Promiflash in Germany uses FCP X
on Mar 28, 2013 at 3:17:32 am

I started freelancing as head editor at Promiflash a month ago. Its one of Germany's most popular celebrity gossip websites. We started the Internet TV program on the 1st of March. At the Moment we produce one 3 min news clip per day.

http://www.promiflash.tv

Editing is done on FCPX, sound recording on ProTools, the graphic FX are done on After FX. We have 8 hours max. per day, so speed is very important. We do however try to edit as stylish as possible, depending on what we get... The plan for the the future is of course to do all of the shooting. It is gossip, no high end industry stuff, but its fun to do and we have a really cool team.

For our workflow FCPX works great. I'm still working on Event/Project workflow, but since we only have one iMac (the fastest) workstation connected to Pegasus Raids its not that complicated. Its more about making it easy for everyone in the company to use and getting everybody to follow the rules.

I work professionally with Avid, FCP 7 and FCP X. I prefer FCPX, so far it has payed off. Slowly but surely FCPX will spread.

Nik

http://www.nikedit.com

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Return to posts index

Thomas Frank
Re: Promiflash in Germany uses FCP X
on Mar 30, 2013 at 10:14:20 pm

Well if you Need any help, hints or Pass some work load off.
I met someone at the NAB that lives in Germany a d is FCPX Guru. Pretty low profile but he knows his stuff!

Send a pm if you want his contact..

Return to posts index

Nikolas Bäurle
Re: Promiflash in Germany uses FCP X
on Mar 31, 2013 at 1:19:17 pm

Thanks for the tip. at the moment we don't need anyone else, but that can change.

How do you send pm in creative cow, I don't see that option anywhere...

My e-mail: info@nikedit.com

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]