FORUMS: list search recent posts

No Apple Business Sales Discount for new iMacs

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Davidson
No Apple Business Sales Discount for new iMacs
on Dec 8, 2012 at 11:59:42 pm

Hey guys,

Just though you'd be interested to know that we just found out Apple is currently not offering business discounts for the new imac. According to my local store Apple corporate is refusing to allow the discount (usually about 5%) and nobody can figure out why. On a souped up iMac the quote is about 3k with apple care and base RAM, so the amount comes out to about $150.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

John Davidson
Re: No Apple Business Sales Discount for new iMacs
on Dec 9, 2012 at 6:33:48 am

The education discount still exists.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:26:45 am

[John Davidson] "Just though you'd be interested to know that we just found out Apple is currently not offering business discounts for the new imac. According to my local store Apple corporate is refusing to allow the discount (usually about 5%) and nobody can figure out why. On a souped up iMac the quote is about 3k with apple care and base RAM, so the amount comes out to about $150."

It's the same story as the Retina Macbook Pro, I enquired at the time of that being launched and was told that because demand was so high they had been told not to give this discount.

Customer loyalty eh!

If I hadn't been making a living using Macs for the last 30 years I might look elsewhere.

Maybe they have stopped this discount across the board especially as we are now all Pros.

Return to posts index

Michael Garber
on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:41:56 am

I got the same line when I got a business quote the other day. More fuel for me to not get one right now. But I believe that they will re-initiate it in a few months.

Michael Garber
5th Wall - a post production company
Bloggy Blog: GARBERSHOP

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]