FORUMS: list search recent posts

So... I called the business Apple store this morning

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Blumenstock
So... I called the business Apple store this morning
on Jun 23, 2011 at 10:19:24 am

I called in this morning because I wanted to tell them that the product sucks, that I want a full refund and, if they are unwilling to do that, that the invoice they are sending out from the app store doesn't have any VAT on it which makes is useless for my bookkeeping so I will go for a chargeback.
Anyway, I had a bit of a chat with the guy (and the business store guys are usually a different breed from the normal store guys anyway) and he explicitly said he can understand the frustration and he - and that is the shocking and surprising bit that he is allowed to say that (or simply does) - fully understands and recommends that it is time for professional users to take their business elsewhere.
This is not the response from a company that wants to cater for the pro market or wants to add the missing features. Apple knows what is missing and they knew what the feedback would be. They had briefed their people what to say if they were interested in us any longer.

Return to posts index

Chris Kenny
Re: So... I called the business Apple store this morning
on Jun 23, 2011 at 2:23:42 pm

Nobody you got on the phone over at Apple knows anything about Apple's future plans.

--
Digital Workflow/Colorist, Nice Dissolve.

You should follow me on Twitter here. Or read our blog.

Return to posts index

Peter Blumenstock
on Jun 23, 2011 at 2:34:21 pm

Quite possibly so, and that's just one more reason to abandon such a company when you depend on their products for your business.

Return to posts index

Phil Hoppes
on Jun 23, 2011 at 2:47:04 pm

That says it all. I suspected as much. Sounds like the flac jackets were handed out before Tuesday.

Well, Apple can, how is it you like to say over there? Get Stuffed!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]