FORUMS: list search recent posts

Green Specs

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Morrow
Green Specs
on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:06:22 pm

Hello,
I am a high school instructor and have found on numerous occasions students with green dropouts and specs on their videos. Sometimes we can re-render and it works. Other times there is no way to get rid of these. Please help as we blamed Red Giant but these latest ones are nothing to do with Looks.
Thanks,
Patrick Morrow

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
Re: Green Specs
on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:33:09 pm

Bad hard drive sectors.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:44:19 pm

There is a forum for FCPX techniques, better suited to specific problem solving for FCPX users. http://forums.creativecow.net/fcpxtechnique

This forum is less about problems and solutions within FCPX and more about curmudgeons bashing each other about NLE comparative philosophy & quasi religious utterances about NLEs design and methodology. Yes the forum title is misleading and no it probably won't change.

Return to posts index

Bob Woodhead
on Nov 18, 2012 at 11:14:08 pm

Oops.... forgot which forum I was replying within....

Bad hard drive sectors. But be aware that FCPX still has lots of stuff needing fixing, but has lots of neat icons we can't resist, and makes us feel like we're part of some new, better breed of enlightened editor. FCP 7 is old and creaky like Mr. Gissing.

Go to the light, Luke.....

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Nov 18, 2012 at 11:19:13 pm

Hey I resemble that remark.

Return to posts index

Shawn Miller
on Nov 19, 2012 at 6:34:18 pm

Accidently hit the like button... sorry. If no one has suggested it, try re-installing your graphics card driver. :-)

Shawn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]