FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any problems updating to 10.0.6?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Saul Herckis
Any problems updating to 10.0.6?
on Oct 26, 2012 at 6:17:28 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with their 10.0.5 projects after updating to 10.0.6. I'd really like to update but I'm reluctant due to the headache inducing problems I've had to deal with on the current project.

Return to posts index

James Cude
Re: Any problems updating to 10.0.6?
on Oct 26, 2012 at 6:23:38 pm

If you are concerned about trying out 10.0.6- there's a risk-free method you can use here. It would preserve the ability to go back to 10.0.5 if something goes wrong:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5550

Return to posts index

Saul Herckis
on Oct 26, 2012 at 8:19:21 pm

Thanks for the response, James. I had seen that method on Apple's support page, but still, I was curious about any user experiences before I even followed that.

Return to posts index

James Cude
on Oct 27, 2012 at 12:39:46 am

Well I'd always be cautious to update any app in the middle of any major project. But that said, this update kinda rocks. Check Twitter for #fcpx and you'll see what I mean...

Return to posts index

alban egger
on Oct 28, 2012 at 9:05:13 am

The only problem I read about is this: if you had audiochannels turned off on a clip in the project, you can't turn them back on. You will have to drag them down from the event again to get all tracks back.

No problem with matchframe and 3-point editing, but it takes time if you have many clips to fix.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]