FORUMS: list search recent posts

WooWave:Has anyone experienced any issues with XML? I am the developer and would like some feedback

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
igor jovcevski
WooWave:Has anyone experienced any issues with XML? I am the developer and would like some feedback
on Oct 1, 2012 at 6:13:11 am

Hi there to all

Some guy writes over the net that WooWave has issues with the FCP X xml. I am wondering whether it may be a malicious writing or there is some truth to it as I can't recreate this error. I have fixed the 'spaces in filenames' error and the version now on site should produce normal xml. Please help me with this.(if you got spare time) All those posting syncing tests comparing woowave with plural eyes on youtube will get free license. Regardless of findings. Being an editor, I would love if reviews were actually made by editors instead of some tech gurus writing about everything from printers to new DNA chips :)
thanks for reading this.
Here's the sample footage:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32778364/sync_this_if_you_can.zip

Regards,
Igor
WooWave Main Developer

Igor
Woowave.com
tools for digital artists

Return to posts index

larry tempesta
Re: WooWave:Has anyone experienced any issues with XML? I am the developer and would like some feedback
on Oct 2, 2012 at 8:25:11 pm

I've been using it for FCP7 and the only issue I had with XML was I couldn't find where it exported it to, I finally figured it out. But I do have a question, does woo wave allow me to export multi clips to FCP7?

thanks
Larry

Return to posts index

igor jovcevski
Re: WooWave:Has anyone experienced any issues with XML? I am the developer and would like some feedback
on Oct 6, 2012 at 9:06:06 am

fcp x has mutlicam clips as default export option. I am coming from Avid background so still adjusting to xml world. Can you send an example of how you'd like it to be exported? I will try my best :)

Igor
Woowave.com

Return to posts index

larry tempesta
on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:32:29 pm

it's not for FCPX i meant for FCP7. Basically I'm asking if WooWave exports as multicam clips not just as a sequence? I'm only speaking for myself but I prefer to edit with multi cam clips rather then a sequence.

Return to posts index

igor jovcevski
on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:13:44 pm

I could theoretically make fcp version for multiclips with one limitation... no audio clips allowed. If more people ask this as a feature, it is possible. I dont use FCP myself, but in premiere, you could remake the sequence as multicam group very easily. Is it not possible to copy all the clips and paste them in another sequence which is multicam?

Igor
Woowave.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]