FORUMS: list search recent posts

Everyone needs to chill

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nigel Thompson
Everyone needs to chill
on Jun 22, 2011 at 3:27:43 pm

I do think releasing FCP X in the manner that they did was absolutely and unbelievably STUPID !!!!!

But the App is a step forward in performance, functionality and a bunch of other sh*&^%.

But Apple if you have a professional App, make sure and put pro features in it that your core user base, the pros, use on a daily basis. dont say "dont worry about it we're making it better we'll get back to ya"
NO !!!! if it was built from the ground up then u could have easily put in XML & OMF & given the damn app to AJA & BMD to write drivers for it so peoples cards etc could work with it.

And give people the option to work how they have been over the years even for a short while so you can phase out those features. sorry i really like a viewer/source window.

all you had to do is take a couple more months and release it the same time with LION, that's all.

That said i'm on FCP7/FCS3 and no i'm not going back to AVID and i hate PPro's interface(sorry adobe), FCP X will settle down at some point. if it doesn't by next January then and only then ill head across to avid. but i can do everything really quickly with my current set up.

And incase u guys dont realise the software does not make u a better editor. you do

RED,DSLR, FCS and more,
High End, Production & Post Production
in the Caribbean
http://www.bistt.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]