FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Feud

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Andonian
FCP Feud
on May 4, 2012 at 9:53:34 pm

I noticed in the thread about Apple's FCPX survey the question of "Why are they doing this now?" came up a few times.

Most would assume that they're simply gathering user input to consider for the development of the next release, but I heard what they're actually going to do after collecting all the feedback from the survey, is set up a "Family Feud" type contest between a team of passionate X supporters who totally "get" that the tapeless internet revolution is upon us, and a team of Legacy users who like to organize things by tracks and don't like the idea of relying on third parties for everything, and would rather not have a bunch of performance-sapping glitzy animations all over the place.

HOST: "Our next category is 'Things that were said about the Magnetic Timeline'"

Pro-tracks contestant: "Annoying as all hell"

HOST: "Survey SAYS... "

The winning team of this contest will then get first priority in helping to decide which direction FCPX development takes, and everyone will get a top-of-the-line iMac to run it on.

Everyone on the loosing team will get an iPad as a consolation prize.

Return to posts index

Jules bowman
Re: FCP Feud
on May 4, 2012 at 10:14:01 pm

The survey was surreptitiously collecting digital signatures and agreements from unsuspecting users for Apples soon to be unveiled HUMANCENTiPAD.

Sorry, but all of you who submitted answers, prepare yourselves.

Return to posts index

John Davidson
on May 4, 2012 at 11:14:31 pm

My father-in-law is Japanese and we constantly say to each other "Should I eat the Cuttlefish and Asparagus or the Vanirra Paste", and "I cannot even read engrish" and of course "I bereave in you kyle!".

One of my favorite episodes by far.

We still don't read the license agreement for iTunes.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 4, 2012 at 11:43:27 pm

[Jules bowman] "soon to be unveiled HUMANCENTiPAD.

Sorry, but all of you who submitted answers, prepare yourselves.
"

Uh, I call first in line!

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on May 4, 2012 at 11:51:14 pm

I'm in. On either side.

Tim

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on May 5, 2012 at 12:11:13 am

[TImothy Auld] "I'm in. On either side."

More likely, both.

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine
Twitter: timdoubleyou

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on May 5, 2012 at 12:29:22 am

Yes but I will surreptitiously hide on either side just to get any insight whatever what might win out in our marketplace of ideas.

Tim

Return to posts index

John Davidson
on May 5, 2012 at 12:33:18 am

Does apple really even care about the Human Centipad market anymore?

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
on May 5, 2012 at 3:37:21 am

Ahh Human Centipad - thats the real reason for the magnetic timeline. It automatically snaps everyone together, all this avoiding clip collisions was just a smokescreen.
Apple will make huge savings on kool aid delivery as only the first in the queue has to drink and it filters though the rest.
Of course there will be the inevitable Centipad "Pro" version - hate to think what that will do.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

Return to posts index

James Mortner
on May 5, 2012 at 4:09:33 pm

[Neil Patience] "Apple will make huge savings on kool aid delivery as only the first in the queue has to drink and it filters though the rest."

That is brilliant, thank you sir

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on May 6, 2012 at 9:02:18 pm

[James Mortner] ""Apple will make huge savings on kool aid delivery as only the first in the queue has to drink and it filters though the rest.""

EEWWWWWW.... Now I'm really p****d off.

jPo

You mean "Old Ben"? Ben Kenobi?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]