FORUMS: list search recent posts

Supermeet

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TImothy Auld
Supermeet
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15:50 pm

As a short break from wallowing in hundred of hours of interview footage I searched to see if there was going to be any sort of live coverage of the Supermeet tonight. Didn't find anything. Did I miss it or is there a moratorium on covering the meeting this year. Anybody know?

Tim

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: Supermeet
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:23:30 pm

There are a bunch of folks posting live updates from the Supermeet, including COWS @walterbiscardi and @ryansalazar who will be tweeting like maniacs.

But don't forget: this forum was founded on live posts coming out of last year's Supermeet. It was quite remarkable seeing posts at every major stage of the reveal. It was chilling to see just how quickly this thing crashed and burned....which may not have been fair based on a pre-release preview...but turned out to be a fairly accurate reflection of what the next year looked like.

So wherever else you turn, I heartily recommend tuning in right here, and once again invite people to post live to the COW, just as they did last year.

Although if people like what they see this year, they may not be so quick to post. The nature of the beast. :-)

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine
Twitter: timdoubleyou

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:31:20 pm

the supermeet.

I can't believe that was a year ago.

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:34:57 pm

Thanks, Tim.

Tim

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:39:35 am

Tim your new profile pic looks like that guy from the recent adobe videos. Or Kip Winger. Not sure. Wish I had my 80s hair back too.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Apr 18, 2012 at 1:19:33 am

Funny that you say that. This is my NINETIES hair. What can I say? My wife thought Eddie Vedder was kinda cute, and wondered how long hair would look on me. She likey, so Timmy likey.

I cut it when I went corporate in 1998, and have just grown it back in the last couple of years. But the whole rest of my life, it was really short.

I also figured that the clock was ticking. My hair has been receding at an astonishing rate. So before it turns into a bald guy mullet, consider this my comb over.

FWIW, it's longer than I was able to fit into the picture. Here's a little more below. And for the record, I ADDED the red eye to my right eye because I thought it looked kinda bad ass. When you're as old as I am, there are only small victories. LOL

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine
Twitter: timdoubleyou

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:33:47 pm

hey- I'm a moron on NAB - I'm about here, twit and fresh DV for the BM cinema cam - is there a place to get demo live stream type stuff?

[edit] ok there's here - http://new.livestream.com/teradek

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 18, 2012 at 2:57:36 am

Just saw a tweet that the supermeet projector is malfunctioning. O_o

It's never easy, is it?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>