Kinda makes FCPX, CS6, and MC 6 seem so 2012

don walker
texarkana, texas

John 3:16

Return to posts index

Andrew Richards
Re: Smoke 2013 Changes Everything
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:03:19 am

With deference to the prior thread, it really does look like the Final Cut Extreme rumored years ago- FCP, Shake, Color, all in one app. Looks very impressive. I'm looking forward to the NAB presentation videos when they go up at the end of the week.

They posted some feature shorts today:
http://area.autodesk.com/nab2012

Best,
Andy

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:29:49 am

[Andrew Richards] "With deference to the prior thread, it really does look like the Final Cut Extreme rumored years ago- FCP, Shake, Color, all in one app. Looks very impressive. I'm looking forward to the NAB presentation videos when they go up at the end of the week.

They posted some feature shorts today:
http://area.autodesk.com/nab2012
"

I agree. It looks great. In fact, pretty much what I hoped FCP 8 would be. But... Before I get all yabba-dabba-doo, I'm gonna wait for a little more info. I'll certainly download the June trial/Beta--whatever it is. But there is just so much that I can't really see.

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:37:59 am

We attended the Smoke Intro here in Vegas this afternoon - very cool looking app. Very deep - user friendly on top with the ability to go really deep into true 3D compositing. We have a Smoke kiosk in the AJA booth so I spent a few minutes playing with it. Very responsive on an iMac! It's a different beast for sure - no play/pause spacebar, no JKL, even undo/redo is in a new place - definitely need the Smoke keyboard to find my way around. Looks very promising and at $3495 a crazy powerful editing and finishing station.

Gonna play with it in the booth as much as I can this week :)

Demo in June and available this fall...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:41:52 am

[Lance Bachelder] "Gonna play with it in the booth as much as I can this week :)
"

I want to hear about it, Lance! Keep your posts a comin'!

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:51:06 am

Will do - the AJA booth is next to the Autodesk booth and I think we'll have an Autodesk editor in the booth too - I'll be getting as much info and time in the app as I can. All the footage is Pro RES HQ running on an iMac and super responsive.

As a sidenote - the app I really was looking forward to - CS6 - looks like a toy compared to Smoke - I didn't get to spend much time with it but it was so anti-climactic after Smoke. I plan to play with CS6 as much as I can too.

Also Autodesk showed a FCPX to Smoke edit and it looked flawless - so FCPX/Smoke could be a cool workflow for facilities.

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

dermot shane
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:46:27 am

well let's see..

paint system is gone?
No 3D tracker, No planner tracker... only the point tracker? So why have a 3D comp? What can you do with it? Replace a sky? Nope.... not without round tripping to say AE...
CC still sucks, and to add insult to injury, it's not RT so you have to render the suckage...

yea, brilliant...

How's the kool-aide?

Return to posts index

Bobby Mosca
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:54:19 am

-.^

Return to posts index

Richard Cardonna
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:54:31 am

Its got to have a catch somewhere. They are not going to risk their highend products.

RC

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:00:23 am

Kool-aid's delicious, but apparently not as strong as whatever you're smoking...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Robert Brown
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:21:40 am

[Lance Bachelder] "Kool-aid's delicious, but apparently not as strong as whatever you're smoking...
"

Seriously! The Smoke trackers blow the doors of AE. And I don't know if there is no 3d tracker. Smoke 2012 has one but I don't know about Smoke for Mac. But anyway compositing is not an area where Smoke comes up short and don't you have to render CC in just about everything?

Robert Brown
Editor/VFX/Colorist - FCP, Smoke, Quantel Pablo, After Effects, 3DS MAX, Premiere Pro

http://vimeo.com/user3987510/videos

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:51:59 am

Yeah they did some pretty cool compositing and tracking n the demo today - better than anything I've ever seen in AE. And the CC tools rock and they simplicity of right-clicking to add effects is really nice

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:00:45 am

[Lance Bachelder] "no play/pause spacebar, no JKL, "

That does it. I'm sticking with a "traditional NLE" like FCPX. How can it not have JKL and be considered professional? It's a toy. It's iSmoke.

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:08:07 am

Lol! That was my thought when I was trying to figure out the Smoke keyboard - this is worse than Vegas! But is very smooth and fast...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:12:03 am

Hey Lance can you ask about Tangent Wave or other grade controllers with Smoke 2013 please. I don't want to go back to grading with a mouse or stylus.

Return to posts index

Frederic Warren
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:27:26 am

Smoke Mac already supports Avid's Artist Color (formely known as Euphonix).

We also recently announced the support for Tangent's Element for our Color Grading product called Lustre, but there is no current support for the Element on Smoke.

fred

-----

Frédéric Warren
Flame / Smoke Senior User Experience Designer
Autodesk Media & Entertainment

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:33:53 am

The Tangent Wave is more in keeping with the new Smoke pricing. Lots of small houses like mine won't spend too much on control hardware and in the past didn't consider Smoke for price.

I am sure a lot of smaller players who have a Wave might love to jump to Smoke.

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:45:10 am

Will do - they did mention the Avid Artist stuff but I'll see about the other brands.

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:59:25 am

Thanks Lance. I couldn't be physically further away from NAB but I am getting lots of good info. What an exciting time.

Return to posts index

Frederic Warren
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:19:47 am

Smoke can be used with FCP 7 shortcuts. This is a preference that you can set when you create your user profile. Something as basic as using the Spacebar for Play and Stop is definitively working (I suspect the shortcuts were set to the Smoke set on the Machine Lance tried).

As for JKL editing, we are not quite there yet in all honesty, but we are still looking at improving our offering in time for the Fall release.... and we will be listening to what people have to say.

It will be interesting to see what you guys think are the most important features missing from Smoke as you see more of it this week. I hope you will enjoy what you see.

fred

-----

Frédéric Warren
Smoke / Flame Senior User Experience Designer

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:22:49 am

Hi Frederic. Any thoughts on third part grade controllers like Tangent?

Return to posts index

Robert Brown
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:23:57 am

[Frederic Warren] "It will be interesting to see what you guys think are the most important features missing from Smoke as you see more of it this week. I hope you will enjoy what you see."

Give us a link, we won't be shy.

Robert Brown
Editor/VFX/Colorist - FCP, Smoke, Quantel Pablo, After Effects, 3DS MAX, Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

Frederic Warren
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:35:34 am

[Robert Brown] "Give us a link, we won't be shy."

You can use this forum or the Cow's Autodesk Smoke forum for now. I don't think there will be any forum set up on our side before the public pre-release trial is live.

fred

-----

Frédéric Warren

Flame / Smoke Senior User Experience Designer

Return to posts index

Wendy Walker
on Aug 28, 2012 at 3:48:36 am

Yeah. I get that Autodesk got scared and changed the interface to look and act like FCP when you first launch in, but for those of us who spent years to learn the old interface, in my opinion, it sucks. Once you
understood Smoke's interface, and how to navigate, you could move faster than anyone in AE or FCP.
The interface was originally designed to be gestural, and for artists. I hate the bin on the side, and miss the old Edit Desk . It made much more sense to me from a screen real estate saving philosophy.
I got used to no right clicking. And no drop down menus. In fact...I didn't miss them at all!

Craig "A traditional NLE like FCPX?" Really? lol. FCPX isn't taken seriously by the pro community. JKL could be handy as key commands, instead of C and V, but I agree with Walter. As for the FCP Extreme comments. Smoke isn't FCP, and it was never trying to be. It's a FINISHING SYSTEM.
I guess at this point, everyone wants to edit and finish in the same system now, instead of doing a conform, and they're not wiling to learn anything new. I agree with Shane on many points. I would hate to see Paint disappear altogether. It was useful and fun.

Smoke's Color Correction and Grading have worked just fine for the advertising industry clients with big budgets since 2005. Hopefully it's good enough for you? ;-)

Smoke does support Euphonix panels. Good to know Tangent will be support.

What I would like to know is what happened to Video Tracks / Layers. When I launched in, all I saw were video tracks.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Apr 16, 2012 at 6:01:35 am

[Craig Seeman] "That does it. I'm sticking with a "traditional NLE" like FCPX. How can it not have JKL and be considered professional? It's a toy. It's iSmoke."

I'd have thought iSmoke would be Smoke on Mac with the FCP key bindings...

I get the joke you're making, but I don't think anyone dissed FCPX over its hotkeys. C/Space/V is a bit easier than JKL when your right hand is holding a Wacom pen.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 16, 2012 at 6:50:38 am

[Walter Soyka] "I get the joke you're making, but I don't think anyone dissed FCPX over its hotkeys. C/Space/V is a bit easier than JKL when your right hand is holding a Wacom pen.
"

I believe the relevant quote from Walter B.'s brief overview might be "In fact, Autodesk has provided a Final Cut Pro 7 keyboard mapping preset so your years of muscle memory will work with the new Smoke 2013." I'm guessing jkl will find its way.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Apr 16, 2012 at 7:19:32 am

[Chris Harlan] "I believe the relevant quote from Walter B.'s brief overview might be "In fact, Autodesk has provided a Final Cut Pro 7 keyboard mapping preset so your years of muscle memory will work with the new Smoke 2013." I'm guessing jkl will find its way."

Smoke has offered FCP hotkeys for at least the last few releases (and possibly since its Mac launch) -- but from my limited time on Smoke (and all pre-Smoke 2013), the default key bindings make quite a bit of sense once you take a little time to learn them.

In the example above, JKL is just too damn hard to do if you're right-handed and are wielding a Wacom pen. Much as Mac OS hotkeys are built for the left hand while the right hand is on the mouse, most of the common Smoke hotkeys seem to assume your left hand on the keyboard and your right hand operating the tablet.

Personally, I think there's a lot of value in learning an app's native hotkeys. When functionality doesn't match 100% from app to app, I find close-but-no-cigar key bindings to be absolutely maddening. In my opinion, it's better to go through the pain of learning the new shortcuts once and make new muscle memory than discovering over and over again that a particular key doesn't work quite the way you expect every time you hit it.

But my original post wasn't really about hotkeys -- it was mainly a response to that tired FCPX/professional argument that got drudged up again, and in a thread that has nothing to do with FCPX to boot.

We need to move past this. It's needlessly divisive, and we have far more interesting things to talk about.

Anyone who keeps declaring FCPX professional should acknowledge that FCPX earned a poor reputation among broadcast/film/conform/complex-workflow/whatever professionals with a launch release that simply excluded current workflows without providing working alternatives. It's ok if FCPX isn't the best choice for some people. They have good reasons.

Whoever it is on the other side declaring FCPX is flat out unprofessional (though I am not sure who this is) should accept that FCPX has come a long way since launch. It's ok if FCPX is the best choice for some people. They have good reasons.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 16, 2012 at 7:39:16 am

[Walter Soyka] "n the example above, JKL is just too damn hard to do if you're right-handed and are wielding a Wacom pen. Much as Mac OS hotkeys are built for the left hand while the right hand is on the mouse, most of the common Smoke hotkeys seem to assume your left hand on the keyboard and your right hand operating the tablet.
"

Being a lefty, I always find this a little discouraging, and yet I'm used to it.

[Walter Soyka] "Personally, I think there's a lot of value in learning an app's native hotkeys. When functionality doesn't match 100% from app to app, I find close-but-no-cigar key bindings to be absolutely maddening. In my opinion, it's better to go through the pain of learning the new shortcuts once and make new muscle memory than discovering over and over again that a particular key doesn't work quite the way you expect every time you hit it.
"

I agree completely. I generally remap sparingly, and only after I've gotten the default down.

[Walter Soyka] "t was mainly a response to that tired FCPX/professional argument that got drudged up again, and in a thread that has nothing to do with FCPX to boot.

We need to move past this. It's needlessly divisive, and we have far more interesting things to talk about.
"

Agreed.

I'm curious what you think of the Symphony cross-grade in the light of this.

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:05:36 pm

[Chris Harlan] "I'm curious what you think of the Symphony cross-grade in the light of this."

I'm also curious about this. I know a comparison can't truly be made until a hands opportunity with Smoke i available but if anyone out there has really dug into the features (I just haven't had the time yet and won't for the foreseeable future) and also knows Symphony your thoughts would be appreciated. Especially as I suspect the Symphony crossgrade will be gone before Smoke 2013 is released.

Tim

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Apr 17, 2012 at 3:20:59 pm

[Chris Harlan] "I'm curious what you think of the Symphony cross-grade in the light of this."

What do I think of Symphony versus Smoke? I guess it depends on your workflow and needs. I don't think they really compete as they don't really have overlapping feature sets.

Symphony is a steal at $999 if you have an Avid workflow and want to color in the context of your edit, or want if you want to get the bundled Boris Continuum effects for less than the Boris bundle's standalone price, but other finishing tasks like paint and compositing would clearly go to Smoke.

DS would be Avid's competitor to Smoke, and Dermot could talk a lot more about that. From my outsider's perspective on DS, I'd be nervous about investing in it today. Avid doesn't seem to be paying it a whole lot of attention.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 17, 2012 at 5:24:23 pm

[Walter Soyka] "[Chris Harlan] "I'm curious what you think of the Symphony cross-grade in the light of this."

What do I think of Symphony versus Smoke? I guess it depends on your workflow and needs. I don't think they really compete as they don't really have overlapping feature sets."

I guess, Walter, what I'm really asking about is where they do overlap--say, in color correction, and whether Symphony's would be--to your knowledge-- superior to the new Smoke for Mac's.

[Walter Soyka] "Symphony is a steal at $999 if you have an Avid workflow and want to color in the context of your edit, or want if you want to get the bundled Boris Continuum effects for less than the Boris bundle's standalone price, but other finishing tasks like paint and compositing would clearly go to Smoke."

My understanding--and I could be quite wrong about this--is that Smoke fits fairly well into the Avid workflow, PLUS it has the other finishing and composite tools. So, I guess I'm back to wondering if Symphony's 100% compatibility with MC projects and its Color tools have enough of an edge to makeup for not gaining the compositing tools? I'm also wondering the degree to which Smoke for Mac will always be Smoke-lite because of the potential lack of Sizzle core beasts. I can't help but wonder if this isn't part of Autodesk's pricing strategy as well. As for the Boris bundle, I do like it and plan to upgrade, but the upgrade price--unless I am misunderstanding something--is much cheeper than the price of Symphony.

[Walter Soyka] "DS would be Avid's competitor to Smoke, and Dermot could talk a lot more about that. From my outsider's perspective on DS, I'd be nervous about investing in it today. Avid doesn't seem to be paying it a whole lot of attention."

I have no interest in DS; I think its the walking Dead. My quandary, as I look at these things arrayed, is that I can reasonably budget this year for, say, Symphony and CS6, or Smoke for Mac, but not for all three, without just being stupid about it. The Symphony upgrade ends about the time the Smoke for Mac trial is set to begin. So, I'm trying to juggle this all in my head--Smoke has tools I crave, and may be the NLE I've been looking for, but will also maybe/probably be limited/hobbled to iMac and and Macbook Pro use. Both Symphony and CS6 can be put on future workstations that will have the guts to do some of the compositing I like, but without the neat-o tools I've been dreaming of for some time. Oh, for a new Mac Pro, which the coming of 2013 Smoke for Mac has convinced me--oddly--we shall not see.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Apr 18, 2012 at 8:56:21 am

[Chris Harlan] "I guess, Walter, what I'm really asking about is where they do overlap--say, in color correction, and whether Symphony's would be--to your knowledge-- superior to the new Smoke for Mac's."

Chris, I've spent some time training on Smoke over the last couple years, but I have absolutely zero seat time on Symphony. I just don't know enough about Symphony to be able to draw a good comparison.

And superior is really hard to define. Are you talking about ease of use? Workflow? Performance? Depth or breadth of tool set?

From the demos I've seen, Smoke 2013 still has essentially the same two modules for color as it has always had on the Mac: the Color Corrector (CC) and the Color Warper (CW). I think that you'll be able to get a pretty general idea of the capabilities from some of the learning videos by Autodesk's Grant Kay, although I would add that using some of Smoke's more advanced features (like the Modular Keyer and the new ConnectFX) in conjunction with the color warper will allow you to achieve much more complex grades than what you could do with a single instance of the color warper by itself.

All that said, if this is a conversation about color, I'd be remiss in not mentioning Resolve and SpeedGrade CS6.

[Chris Harlan] "My quandary, as I look at these things arrayed, is that I can reasonably budget this year for, say, Symphony and CS6, or Smoke for Mac, but not for all three, without just being stupid about it."

What are your workflows like today?

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 18, 2012 at 2:19:38 pm

[Walter Soyka] "And superior is really hard to define. Are you talking about ease of use? Workflow? Performance? Depth or breadth of tool set?
"

Oh, I know. By throwing that question out there, I'm just looking for scatter-shot reaction. Sort of just thinking aloud, trying to figure out which way is up. How's that for the mother superior of mixed metaphors?

[Walter Soyka] "[Chris Harlan] "My quandary, as I look at these things arrayed, is that I can reasonably budget this year for, say, Symphony and CS6, or Smoke for Mac, but not for all three, without just being stupid about it."

What are your workflows like today?
"

Well, when I'm working on a big sizzle, I do a lot of compositing. Over the last few years, I've been using a combo of AE and Motion. That 2.5 D tool of Motion's has been very useful, btw. I've enjoyed using the cameras and lights to quickly create some nice compositions and effects. I use the tracking tools, and especially the masking tools to do things like remove distracting actors or objects from a shot. I really like the way I've been able to do this in FCP 6-7 from my timeline, straight into the comp. Round tripping--depending on how a version or use of a particular CODEC broke it--often sucked for return, and had to be worked around with renders, but the source in the timeline was always very useful. Hence, my extreme interest in Smoke. But, I can't help wonder if the price tag (and all of the "Hey, look how cool it works on an iMac) is actually an acknowledgment of the end of the upper end on the Mac platform. The Smoke tools look to me to be a worthy investment, but will I be happy--a year from now--that I'm not using them on an eight or twelve core?

Now, the other side of the coin is that I do A LOT of editing that does not involve compositing. I've been enjoying my sojourn back to Avid-land with its seven billion ways to make a trim. And, I suppose I could get used to AE only workflow for compositing. I'm a one-man band that floats around--jelly fish-like--with a lot of other one man bands, and I need to be able to orchestrate with them when production ramps. Avid has been the mantra for the last year, with a few peeps of CS6 (principally from gfx designers, since it would make their lives easier, and editors are just editors anyway.) Since most of these fellow jellyfish parts tend to be a bit more off-line than I, I'm guessing that the siren of Avid will continue (unless Craig is right, and ancient gods from Baal rise up and pull the company whole into the bowels of the earth.)

So, I sit between these two thinking "Great compositing with limited power on my 2008 8 core or a new iMac? or a full commitment to Avid and CS6 on a Dell or HP workstation?" I don't think there will be Smoke for Windows, as that would undercut Autodesk's IRIX line, whereas iSmoke acts as a great introduction to it. I'd be happy to be wrong about this, btw. And, maybe Craig is right that there will be some sort of modified iWorkbeast, but my money would go on "not happening."

Return to posts index

Don Walker
on Apr 16, 2012 at 3:22:16 pm

[Walter Soyka] "Personally, I think there's a lot of value in learning an app's native hotkeys. When functionality doesn't match 100% from app to app, I find close-but-no-cigar key bindings to be absolutely maddening. In my opinion, it's better to go through the pain of learning the new shortcuts once and make new muscle memory than discovering over and over again that a particular key doesn't work quite the way you expect every time you hit it."

I couldn't agree more! The biggest mistake I made transitioning from Avid to FCP was creating an "Avidesque" keyboard layout, instead of learning how FCP did things first. Because i used a completely different keyboard layout (which works great for me) I was reluctant to test for my FCp certification because I simply didn't know the keyboard as Apple had designed it.

I have made a few changes on FCP X, ( moving transition key from cmd T to the ` key etc, and I have a Contour design Shuttle Pro that I use, but I will keep the keyboard as close to original as I can.

don walker
texarkana, texas

John 3:16

Return to posts index

Robert Brown
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:16:28 am

[Lance Bachelder] " no play/pause spacebar, no JKL, even undo/redo is in a new place "

You can load up FCP key commands and all is bliss. The only problem is when you are used to the Smoke keys and you have to figure out where the Smoke commands have moved to.

Robert Brown

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Apr 16, 2012 at 4:49:32 am

Yeah we have a Smoke keyboard on the system in the booth. I'd probably keep these "training wheels" and learn the Smoke way when the time comes...

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Dave Boampong
on Apr 16, 2012 at 9:41:58 am

Have they removed Paint from Smoke 2013?

Return to posts index

Alan Okey
on Apr 16, 2012 at 12:52:11 pm

A Paint node is clearly visible in the Connect FX node bin in the feature videos on the Smoke for Mac website. Whether or not desktop paint is available isn't clear. I think it's highly unlikely that they would remove paint functionality altogether.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Apr 16, 2012 at 1:15:06 pm

Here's my "first look" article:

http://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/tags/autodesk-smoke-2013/autodesk-smok...

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 16, 2012 at 7:16:40 pm

[Oliver Peters] "Here's my "first look" article:

http://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/tags/autodesk-smoke-2013/autodesk-smok.....

- Oliver
"

Nice bit, man. I'm forwarding it to some folks.

Return to posts index

katherine taylor
on Apr 17, 2012 at 9:43:10 pm

With regard to the keyboard layout, Smoke 2012 allows you use FCP shortcuts. I'd imagine 2013 has a preference for this too.

Return to posts index

katherine taylor
on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:32:37 pm

I played around with the trial of 2012 a lot. I loved it, if only because I've always been jealous of Flame operators and never had a chance to use one :-). I know that Smoke is more of a "Porsche Boxter" compared to a "Proper Porsche" Flame, but many of the modules are identical. What is missing is Batch (the procedural compositing module) which is a shame.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Apr 18, 2012 at 8:42:51 am

[katherine taylor] "What is missing is Batch (the procedural compositing module) which is a shame."

You might be interested in this video from Autodesk on

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

katherine taylor
on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:45:24 pm

Oh yeah. I guess that would be Batch then :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]