FORUMS: list search recent posts

Take a look at the current App store post for FCP X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TImothy Auld
Take a look at the current App store post for FCP X
on Apr 10, 2012 at 9:57:29 pm

"We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version."

Tim

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
Re: Take a look at the current App store post for FCP X
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:00:45 pm

[TImothy Auld] ""We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version."
"

Probably because it came out two hours ago?

Steve Connor
"FCPX Professional"
Adrenalin Television

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:03:20 pm

Yes, Steve. While you were posting I posted about what a complete goofball I am. I freely admit it.

Tim

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:04:04 pm

[TImothy Auld] "Yes, Steve. While you were posting I posted about what a complete goofball I am. I freely admit it."

We all have our Goofball moments

Steve Connor
"FCPX Professional"
Adrenalin Television

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:07:18 pm

Mine perhaps more than others.

Tim

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:01:04 pm

I am an idiot. A new version has been released, visible up and down this thread, and I did not see it. Apologies.

Tim

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:09:59 pm

[TImothy Auld] "I am an idiot. A new version has been released, visible up and down this thread, and I did not see it. Apologies.
"

Will this help?

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:27:23 pm

Yeah, Chris -that does help. It was funny enough in guttural English but the Spanish subtitles have me laughing big. However, in this context, I am still a huge goofball.

Tim

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 10, 2012 at 11:12:13 pm

[TImothy Auld] "but the Spanish subtitles have me laughing big"

I love that the many, many, many utterances of the single word "Doctor" are each individually covered by the appropriate translation, which is, of course, "Doctor."

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 11:37:41 pm

I think we should move to London. If we could get paid there. Or maybe we could move London here? CSI? Doctor Who. CSI LA? Doctor Who LA. CSI NY? Doctor Who NY. Why not?

Tim

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:00:51 am

[TImothy Auld] "I think we should move to London. If we could get paid there. Or maybe we could move London here? CSI? Doctor Who. CSI LA? Doctor Who LA. CSI NY? Doctor Who NY. Why not?
"

Oh man, my daughter would kill for such a thing (hopefully, only figuratively). Cutting Doctor Who spots would guarantee me a daily dose of (d)adulation for at least two years. The only thing is this country that could equal it would be carving out little gems for The Hunger Games of Catching Fire. Hear that Lionsgate?! WILL WORK FOR DAUGHTER'S LOVE.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:04:57 am

[TImothy Auld] "I think we should move to London. If we could get paid there. Or maybe we could move London here? CSI? Doctor Who. CSI LA? Doctor Who LA. CSI NY? Doctor Who NY. Why not?
"

Beware - you might end up with "Carry On up the CSI"

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:02:49 am

Indeed. Don't know how the Doctor has not become a worldwide franchise as I have been watching it since I was seven. Wait, does that mean I am old? And that red haired Scottish woman? She hurts my heart (please don't tell my wife.) So, yes Lion's Gate - for me, for Chris, and for Chris's daughter, you need to make a Doctor Who Movie. You may not make several billion dollars. But I bet you could make five hundred million. Go for it. What have you got to make but money?

Tim

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:13:01 am

THERE WERE OVER 600 RATINGS WITH AN AVERAGE OF 1.5 STARS AND APPLE REMOVED THEM ALL.

Not really, but as a good host I felt like I should get the party started.

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:28:44 am

Well I heard that there were over three million ratings and that Apple removed two and three quarters million of them. If that doesn't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Apple is run by Lucifer I don't know what does.

Tim

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 11, 2012 at 2:04:55 am

6 ratings, Five 5 star and One 4 star.
These are the happy people who opened projects and weren't immediately hit with beach balls.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:10:21 pm

And here I was thinking someone was going to argue that FCPX just wasn't that popular that a new update couldn't get hundreds of ratings in just a few hours. Or maybe it proves that FCPX users are just a bunch of laggards too lazy to flood the App store with 5 star ratings . . . and the haters, they're just not updating anymore. ;)

Return to posts index

TImothy Auld
on Apr 10, 2012 at 10:39:15 pm

Craig - I think we have always been looking for the same thing. I'm not entirely sure we are going to get it.

Tim

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:56:27 am

Cutting Doctor Who spots would guarantee me a daily dose of (d)adulation for at least two years.

Just can't resist showing off - I've made a few Dr Who trails, and I worked as a cameraman on a number of series from Troughton to Baker. I put Lis Sladen in the arms of the giant robot.

At some point someone left a Dalek in the scene dock for months. We used to wander arounf in it.

Just showing off.

Bernie

bernie

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:20:14 pm

[Bernard Newnham] "At some point someone left a Dalek in the scene dock for months. We used to wander arounf in it."

Nice!

Steve Connor
"FCPX Professional"
Adrenalin Television

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:26:44 pm

Now there's a brief review on the App store on 10.04!

Steve Connor
"FCPX Professional"
Adrenalin Television

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Apr 11, 2012 at 2:18:38 pm

[Bernard Newnham] "Just can't resist showing off - I've made a few Dr Who trails, and I worked as a cameraman on a number of series from Troughton to Baker. I put Lis Sladen in the arms of the giant robot.

At some point someone left a Dalek in the scene dock for months. We used to wander arounf in it.
"

Cool! That gets major traction with me, though my daughter just acknowledges Doctors 1-8 in theory only.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]