FORUMS: list search recent posts

Apple's lonely stepchild - Final Cut Pro X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Nichols
Apple's lonely stepchild - Final Cut Pro X
on Jun 21, 2011 at 8:05:43 pm

All you need to know is Apple doesn't even have this software mentioned no their landing page. you have to go FIND IT. They would rather tell us about iCloud!!

After playing with this software, I truly don't see why they call it Pro. It does have a place as a internet delivery, file based workflow tool but this is NO WHERE NEAR the level of software needed for most professionals. I am going to give this a try with one of my clients who I deliver via YouTube, just because I need to justify paying for my beta testing expenditure.

Why Apple couldn't wait another year and introduce these features into a version more like FCP 7 is a BIG MYSTERY. It's not like there aren't a bevy of pros out there to tell them what a great pro editing tool needs. And Apple certainly has the cash reserve to develop a product worthy of being called Final Cut PRO. What about integrating Shake node-based compositing features into the software??!!!

If I spent $50 on the upgrade, I would have been less upset, but $300 for software that is not anything better than the $50 Compressor or Motion upgrades.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]