FORUMS: list search recent posts

10.0.3 Not Bad.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Goodman
10.0.3 Not Bad.
on Feb 7, 2012 at 3:13:12 am

If only you could turn the angle viewer into an actual full timer viewer i might actually try something out in this thing.

Neil Goodman: Editor of New Media Production - NBC/Universal

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
Re: 10.0.3 Not Bad.
on Feb 7, 2012 at 8:49:05 am

Yeah it's the same window as the scopes so obviously they could do it - would be great if was something that could be in the pulldown menu - so choices might be scopes, angles, viewer? And could easily be turned off?

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Ben Scott
on Feb 7, 2012 at 10:14:03 am

would be even better if that was all possible on the 2nd display

Return to posts index

Neil Goodman
on Feb 7, 2012 at 4:20:34 pm

can you not use the scopes and all that one second display if you choose to move the viewer over there ? ive been putting the events on the second display, i like my canvas and timeline on the same display.

I think this release is definitely a step in the right direction but im still not really compelled to try and edit something in here. The 3 point editing into anything other than a primary track is along way off and i dont like how you have to enlarge or change the clip representation to see the audio thats attached etc and that the most minimal view w/o waveforms can be resized.

Hopefully 10.0.4 brings a viewer, and the option of tracks.

Neil Goodman: Editor of New Media Production - NBC/Universal

Return to posts index

Lance Bachelder
on Feb 7, 2012 at 9:31:57 pm

I keep the current viewer on my 2nd display which is a calibrated Dreamcolor attached via Display Port. I have had success color timing etc without using external. Only problem is scopes and now angle viewer split up that real estate which won't be a prob once I hook up one of my AJA devices.

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Return to posts index

Jim Giberti
on Feb 17, 2012 at 1:01:25 am

[Neil Goodman] "If only you could turn the angle viewer into an actual full timer viewer i might actually try something out in this thing.
"

I'd definitely like to hear what you think if you do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]