FORUMS: list search recent posts

For amusement purposes only...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Davis
For amusement purposes only...
on Nov 4, 2011 at 7:53:29 pm

Irony is alive on the inter webs!\

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: For amusement purposes only...
on Nov 4, 2011 at 8:29:41 pm

Actually this is a key thing to be aware of with web based marketing.
Canon announces and even and context/keyword aware advertising pulls in ads for cameras.

I had a political client in which I produced a viral video for on a specific issue that they opposed. Upon distribution, ads started appearing from a business they had been opposing. It was probably due to the use of context/keyword aware advertising. I told the client that this is why it's important to maintain a site they control.

With all the talk about FCPX and its use for video to web, people heading in that direction as a business they should be aware that in viral marketing you may bring your client's potential viewers into contact with competing products.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Nov 4, 2011 at 9:11:26 pm

[Craig Seeman] "people heading in that direction as a business they should be aware that in viral marketing you may bring your client's potential viewers into contact with competing products."

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Nov 4, 2011 at 9:21:11 pm

Luckily we're safe here at the COW. Anywhere else we'd be seeing ads ranging from bible study courses to underground bunker kits and survival supplies.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Nov 4, 2011 at 9:25:19 pm

Don't forget dog and cat apartments.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]