FORUMS: list search recent posts

A documentary about FCPX's target audience and how they're disrupting the creative profession

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gerald Baria
A documentary about FCPX's target audience and how they're disrupting the creative profession
on Oct 2, 2011 at 10:02:13 am

Im currently downloading it right now, still have to wait a couplke of days due to our crappy internet. But I'd love too see your opinions about the issues this movie is tackling. How the Professional Photographer, Professional filmmaker, professional musicians job is suffering/being revolutionizeed by having all the pro tools for doing high quality creative stuff is currently within the reach of ordinary regular people. So now everyones a photographer, everyones a filmmaker, everyone's a musician. This new age of cheap macs, cheap DSLRs with video, online free tutorials, everyone can get into the creative game without the usual very high cost it used to take. Please watch the movie before me, Im so interested to see it and share your thought. Are these "consumer artists", FCPX's "supposed" target audience, changing the job landscape that you long time creative pros used to have? Whats your rant on this? How are you adapting?

So here's the website. http://www.presspauseplay.com/

YOU CAN GET IT FREE IF YOU WANT, OR PAY FOR IT IF YOU WANT THE LINKS ARE ALL ON THE WEBSITE.

Here's the trailer.

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
Re: A documentary about FCPX's target audience and how they're disrupting the creative profession
on Oct 3, 2011 at 12:36:55 am

It looks like an interesting movie, but I think you are mistaken about it being about FCP X's target audience. I have no idea what "Tiny Furniture" was cut on, but I don't think it could be delivered using FCP X. Red is currently unsupported, natively, in FCP X, so I'm guessing Ted Schilowitz would point us in the direction of Adobe or Avid. There is no reason any of these creatives would choose FCP X over one of the other NLEs.

Return to posts index

Glen Hurd
Re: A documentary about FCPX's target audience and how they're disrupting the creative profession
on Oct 3, 2011 at 1:13:01 am

Here is a sample, 25 minutes in.

"10 years ago you would only assume that if you go to a concert, there's a performer on stage and has an audience of 10,000 people - that they're performing to. What's happened with the media atmosphere that we are in now, is that you go to this concert and there's 10,000 people there - the difference is that everyone believes that they are the artist, and everyone else is the audience. The problem with that, of course, is that everyone else thinks the same." - David Girhammar, Pop Magazine
"When you fall into the trap of confusing the artist and the audience - when you believe that the audience knows more than the artist, is more authoritative, is more creative, is more talented - then art ends. Then you have something else - you have cacophony. You have simply an apology for radical democratization. And it's wrong to confuse democratization in cultural or political terms with the creation of art - which is, by definition, for better or worse, an elitist business." - Andrew Keen, Author.

oops ;)

Return to posts index

Gerald Baria
on Oct 3, 2011 at 6:11:14 am

Its a movie about the proliferation of "consumers" doing their own music, videos, photographs with their own cheao consumer equipment not requiring big huge expensive studios and how these "consumer" are reshaping the entire creative industry. The democritizatuon of art. FCPX's target audience was supposedly these "consumers" right? It a very well made documentary, shot on RED. Pretty amazing issues raised.

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

James Mortner
on Oct 3, 2011 at 10:25:44 am

Looks very interesting, thanks for posting

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Oct 3, 2011 at 2:00:06 pm

Dude, Final Cut Pro doesn't bring anything new to the table in that light, whatever Apple's marketing department might say. The difference in price between FCS and FCP X represents less than 3 almost adequate lunches for an extremely tiny, tiny cast and crew.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Oct 3, 2011 at 6:25:17 pm

Good.
When everybody will be artists, TECHNOLOGY and video skills will make the difference between Number ONE and Number TWO.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Lemur Hayop
on Oct 3, 2011 at 8:26:47 pm

I am not concerned at all about people having access to tools. Firstly, it's not the tools that make the product...it's the people. It's always been like that. Conversely, people think because they have the same tools pros have they too will become pro. Not true at all. In fact, the highly visible pros who promote products are paid moles for their gear sponsors.

Secondly, I worked at an mp3 music site during the mp3 DIY heyday. We actively solicited submissions from indie artists. Most music was really horrible. People were thinking that because they have the tools and the distribution, they can be a musician. Not true, and most of those wannabees have left the business and closed up shop, even the good musicians.

Hence, I think when people discover that it takes a lot of work to produce a good, marketable film, they will abandon the attempt. I know enthusiastic filmmakers with all the latest gear who are already leaving the business. It's too much effort with no revenue and gets in the way of their day job.

Perseverance, commitment, and investment with little monetary reward are key, and you can't buy any of this stuff on eBay.

http://www.k9sound.com

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Oct 3, 2011 at 9:25:32 pm

[Lemur Hayop] "it's not the tools that make the product...it's the people. It's always been like that. Conversely, people think because they have the same tools pros have they too will become pro. Not true at all"

It seems you didn't watch the documentary, because that's only one part of its premise.

[Lemur Hayop] " People were thinking that because they have the tools and the distribution, they can be a musician. Not true, and most of those wannabees have left the business and closed up shop, even the good musicians."

Part of the premise of the doco.

[Lemur Hayop] "when people discover that it takes a lot of work to produce a good, marketable film, they will abandon the attempt. I know enthusiastic filmmakers with all the latest gear who are already leaving the business. It's too much effort with no revenue and gets in the way of their day job. "

Also part of the premise of the doco.

[Lemur Hayop] "Perseverance, commitment, and investment with little monetary reward are key, and you can't buy any of this stuff on eBay."

You clearly get part A, but part B, and perhaps the most important message of the films, is that, while some great new art does arise form the democratization of tools and distribution, the bulk of the new would-be artists have little or no talent. And so, one of the net results of democratization is that, while everyone thinks their an "artist," many of those established artists with proven talent are getting lost amid all the clutter.

Hence, the further democratization of video, which is so often touted on this forum as a "panacea" and one of the primary justifications for FCP X, is shown in the doco as having many consequences that may ultimately have a negative impact on both art and culture.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

Don't miss my new Creative Cow Podcast: Producing Episodic TV with "24" Producer Michael Klick:
http://library.creativecow.net/weiss_roth_david/Podcast-Series-1_Michael-Kl...

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums.

Return to posts index

Gerald Baria
on Oct 3, 2011 at 11:31:36 pm

Basically the democratization of pro tools from hardware to software is a double edged sword. Negatively, more mediocre crap is distributed more and more in all of the distribution channels that people frequent, theres a danger that as we are exposed more to this mediocrity that we will become comfortable in it so eventually we will get lost in a sea of mediocrity and be happy with it. A line in the movie said, if the van gout or hitchcocks were born today, they wouldn't have been discovered, cause their work would have been lost among all the garbage on the internet.

On the positive side, while before only people on huge studios on hollywood, bollywood or any major city where all movies/studios can create great content, now an extremely talented person from a remote place in afganhistan, or indonesia with an good pc and decent internet can do his masterpiece and share it for the rest of the world to experience and he can get recognized. The hidden talents all over the world gets unleash and a glimmer of hope is opened for their discovery. And thats a great thing, considering the movie's opening quote, how humans are great at creating stuff. That given the right tools, almost every time, humans create something amazing.

And technology is only a first step, on all fronts, technology always comes first, then some artistic genius does something amazing with it. So tools like FCPX, powerful at its affordable price, is only another tech that is given to a loot of people, but its up to them to do something great with it. Because at the end of the day, Its talent that makes great content. Not a multi-million dollar equipment list, or 5 decades of experience or an NLE which conforms to what you've always been used to. ITS TALENT, PERIOD.

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

Jerry Alto
on Oct 3, 2011 at 11:57:04 pm

'ITS TALENT, PERIOD'

There are a lot of talented people sitting on the street corner asking for spare change.

You might want to add tenacity and perseverance.

MacPro 2.93 Quad
FCP7
Sony Z-1
GV-HD700

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Oct 4, 2011 at 12:21:43 am

[Gerald Baria] " ITS TALENT, PERIOD."

But, that's not the premise of the documentary. In fact, the doco makes the point that lots of talent is now being wasted or simply lost in the shuffle of too much so-called art that isn't.

And, anyone who thinks "five decades of experience" is useless, is someone without much experience, who has no understanding of the wisdom one gains over that period, nor of the value of wisdom when it comes to storytelling.

Anyone can shuffle pretty pictures and sound around until they work together coherently, but developing and communicating meaning requires a knowledge of meaning, and that is seldom an innate, God-given talent.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

Don't miss my new Creative Cow Podcast: Producing Episodic TV with "24" Producer Michael Klick:
http://library.creativecow.net/weiss_roth_david/Podcast-Series-1_Michael-Kl...

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Oct 4, 2011 at 1:49:55 am

[David Roth Weiss] "And, anyone who thinks "five decades of experience" is useless, is someone without much experience, who has no understanding of the wisdom one gains over that period, nor of the value of wisdom when it comes to storytelling.
"

This is a bit of wishful thinking on Gerald's part. It so much easier if you don't have to learn things.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 4, 2011 at 4:36:50 am

[Chris Harlan] "It so much easier if you don't have to learn things"

You mean, like new "paradigms"?

Here's a story I saw on a twitter feed (Roger Ebert)

http://entertainment.salon.com/2011/10/01/creative_class_is_a_lie/?source=n...

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on Oct 4, 2011 at 4:57:05 am

I was, of course, being facetious. IMHO, Gerald has a rather optimistic view of the new freedom and the new power the new tools bring to the new creatives.

Interesting article, btw, though I think it lacks a little perspective. The "creative world' has always been a bit dicey.

Return to posts index

Gerald Baria
on Oct 4, 2011 at 5:39:13 am

A lot of points was raised ,Its one of the topics that was delved into in the documentary, that even with all these access to the same tools that real, long time pros have, there are still so much crap on the internet. Its because a lot of these people does not have talent.

Its a kind of security blanket to all the people currently making a living doing creative jobs that there is still hope that even if more people are getting access into how their jobs are done, there is still a chance to sell quality work because not everyone can make good poop. Most just makes poop.

On the other hand, those that are on the other side of the coin, who have so much talent and bringing in their product like everyone else does, they risk the chance of not being recognized enough because of the sea of poop that they have to get into to get noticed.

Yes of course experience contributes into the quality of work that you eventually gets out of, but with art or the creative industry, things constantly change. Tastes change. Whats relevant 50 years ago, looks ridiculous now. And thats where raw talent seeps thru, that with the latest trends in the creative industry, those that were born into this and have their minds melded into the present and the hear future, those are the ones who will succeed "today". Tommorrow they may not. the ones successful yesterday may not too. They could, but there's no guarantee. Cause the arts is that volatile.

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Oct 4, 2011 at 3:25:00 pm

"Cause the arts is that volatile."

Art is in the eye of the beholder. Craft is not. The reason not to fear 10,000 monkeys smashing on word processors is that while they may occasionally create art, they will never write a magazine article.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions

Return to posts index

Don Scioli
on Oct 4, 2011 at 10:58:04 pm

Tastes change. Whats relevant 50 years ago, looks ridiculous now.

50 years, gee, I guess we'll throw out Citizen Kane, Lawrence of Arabia, Gone wit the Wind, Casablanca, Doctor Zhivago, On the Waterfront, Marty, Paths of Glory, It Happened One night, It's a Wonderful Life,
etc.

BTW, your spelling, writing and grammar...are you, a), a bad typist; b), illiterate or C) Foreign?

Return to posts index

Gerald Baria
on Oct 5, 2011 at 9:30:54 am

[Don Scioli] "BTW, your spelling, writing and grammar...are you, a), a bad typist; b), illiterate or C) Foreign?"

All of the above.;)

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Oct 4, 2011 at 3:49:50 pm

'ITS TALENT, PERIOD'

Uh...no it's not. Talent without proper tools is nothing. I might be a great sculptor...but without a hammer and chisel...I cannot sculpt. I might be a brilliant house builder...but without a hammer and nails I cannot build.

[Lemur Hayop] "Firstly, it's not the tools that make the product...it's the people. "

Yes, the person is VERY important. But unless they have the proper tool to deliver what they are required to deliver...they can't do their job. You give a sculptor a slab of stone...a chisel...but no hammer. He's not going to be able to accomplish much. Same with the carpenter. Give them a hammer, but no nails...nothing will be built, no matter how talented they are.

Give us FCX...but no OMF...we cannot deliver what we are required to deliver. Yes, we can make the project look great...it will tell the story and will look nice on a DVD. But without OMF, I cannot get the audio to my mixer to do a sound mix. Without an EDL (yes, we still use this OLD tool...because it works!) I cannot get a cut list to my VFX house, or to the online facility that uses higher end color grading tools (Not everyone uses RESOLVE). ROLES is a small fix to export audio in a certain configuration, but it STILL doesn't do what I need to do. Export Stereo Mix...AND separate SFX, DIA, SOT, MUS tracks...oh, and Mix Minus Music. I can currently do this with FCP 7. Without proper XML, I cannot get the footage to the colorist (again, not everyone uses RESOLVE).

Oh, I can apply a look...a preset...and futz with useless controls. But then where's the art? Give a sculptor a hammer, and then a cookie cutter chisel that makes a pre-built hand...where's the art? Give the carpenter all the tools he needs, but then blueprints for the same house over and over and over again, and you get tract housing like you see in Burbank...the same houses next to each other, only different colors.

By taking away the fine control ARTISTS need to make the art...and giving everyone presets...then people will make very similar art. Give the artist an incomplete toolset and they cannot make the art that they need to make.

And yes, we can still edit and tell stories with FCX. But we cannot deliver the final master with the required specifications with FCX. It lacks the tools we need to deliver our great art to the museum...

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 4, 2011 at 4:09:13 pm

[Shane Ross] "And yes, we can still edit and tell stories with FCX. But we cannot deliver the final master with the required specifications with FCX. It lacks the tools we need to deliver our great art to the museum..."

Foolcut will get you out to all of the initialisms with some rigamarole:

http://foolcolor.net/foolcut

Intelligent Assistance is working on FCPX to FCP7 translation that will allow you to go straight to the interchange formats from 7.

Yes, FCPX can't do it natively, but the capability is there. It will only improve with time.

I know, some people don't have the time.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Oct 4, 2011 at 8:25:06 pm

Oh, and let's change the tool so that artists will have to re-learn just about everything about their craft on the technical end. Let the engineers say "this tool is better than the other tool you had," without getting proper feedback from the people who actually use the tool. Because THEY see it as the future of how things will be done. The craftsmen/artists DID NOT ASK for the tool to be changed from the ground up. They just wanted improvements.

Avid started with editors telling engineers what they wanted and needed. Other editors balked at moving to the NLE, but it was designed with LOADS of input from professional...

...oh...wait. Perhaps Apple did listen. Just not to professionals. But to the market they cater too. The ones the doc is about...those who want to be artists...want to make that great art, but not want to take the time to actually learn the process. Who want the quick tools to make things look great.

Got it...

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Glen Hurd
on Oct 5, 2011 at 2:34:01 am

They did listen to professionals - the "democratized" professionals. And how did they know who to trust? Well, I suspect the FCP X development team are "democratized" artists themselves. Isn't that what Apple has pushed for all it's life? The "democratized" experience?
There is nothing "democratized" about nodes and wires and the infinitely malleable logic of Shake - better dump that. But maintaining sync? Oh,yeah, baby. That's as democratized a concept as the one-button mouse! Even the word "storyline" is so much more democratized than "timeline." What's time got to do with telling a story, anyway. That's so confusing. Like clips. What are clips? From my fingernails? But "events!" I understand "events." I went to my 3rd grade graduation and that was an "event!"

Yeah, I'm a Brian Regan fan.

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
on Oct 4, 2011 at 8:44:45 pm

[Jeremy Garchow] "Foolcut will get you out to all of the initialisms with some rigamarole:

http://foolcolor.net/foolcut

Intelligent Assistance is working on FCPX to FCP7 translation that will allow you to go straight to the interchange formats from 7.

Yes, FCPX can't do it natively, but the capability is there. It will only improve with time.

I know, some people don't have the time."

OK, so I know it's a bit late in the day to be asking this question but ...

... why does it bug me so much that Apple can't be bothered to develop these interchange formats themselves? Why should tiny third parties have to take up the slack (in ways that for now look like a pretty Heath-Robinson-couple-of-paperclips-and-an-elastic-band kind of deal, worthy as they are) when Apple could have so easily found the time, the money and the manpower to do it themselves?

It feels to me like an utterly contemptible dereliction of duty - though no doubt someone can come up with an honourable sounding excuse for it.

Simon Ubsdell
Director/Editor/Writer
http://www.tokyo-uk.com

Return to posts index

Matthew Schickler
on Oct 4, 2011 at 10:52:04 pm

I also wonder why Apple, with so much money in the bank, seems resource constrained when it comes to software development.

On the other hand, it does seem like a really nice business opportunity for those small software shops. With some decent programing skill and a little ingenuity, someone should be able to craft a very nice translation tool.

Perhaps this is like asking why Apple opened the App Store to developers instead of creating all of the content themselves? We live in a world where small groups of people or even individuals can have an enormous impact developing software if properly motivated.

Return to posts index

Glen Hurd
on Oct 5, 2011 at 1:44:34 am

I've been pondering that myself and have entertained the possibility that FCP X was really a way to allow Premiere to flourish with its own ecosystem - eventually luring them into the app-store machine. After all, the people who supplied food and beer at the famous gold rushes in early America made more money than those who were actually there looking for gold (or so I've been told). Set up the atmosphere for buying and selling, take a small piece of the action, and you generate money while you sleep. Actually, the banking systems operate on the same principle, but that's another topic.
However, that doesn't explain Apple's actions entirely. So I still come back to my belief that Apple's "pro-division" is staffed by professional engineers who, through their own creations, have become "democratized" artists. Talk about irony - heh.
That would be the topic to a very interesting documentary, wouldn't it? When toolmakers become "artists," and then become their own consultants.
There's an old saying about being your own lawyer - maybe it's time for an update.

That said, I think there is one flaw in Apple relying on 3rd party involvement for mission-critical features. Every time 3rd party developers (3PD) contribute to a product, they generally add nominal value to it. But consider if a basic product has no value to me until a 3PD becomes involved, then the strength/value of that basic product becomes completely dependent on the 3PD - which are generally smaller and vulnerable to being bought out, getting bored, or simply collapsing.
Look at Automatic Duck.
If OMF export is critical to my workflow, I could have adopted FCP X a month ago, with a purchase of AD to meet all my needs.
But today, what are my purchasing choices? Can I buy FCP X today and get OMF? Not as far as I know. Unless I plan on following a convoluted process with FoolCut and the Adobe product line, or abandoning OMF completely - which isn't going to happen.

This is a serious flaw that is beyond dereliction of duty - it's a brick wall.
So, yeah, the FCP X team needs to change their strategy on this . . . unless they're already overworked and have no choice in the matter. But, that, too, is a different topic.

Return to posts index

Gerald Baria
on Oct 5, 2011 at 9:31:28 am

Another example of democratized talent coming out from the woods with little resources but genius product!:)

Quobetah
New=Better

Return to posts index

Christian Schumacher
on Oct 4, 2011 at 4:32:54 pm

A bit of a problem here is that mighty Apple has raised itself as an art piece.

As in the "medium is the message" concept, people are just happy

with a bunch of colored unicorns playing right on their laps.

Return to posts index

Glen Hurd
on Oct 5, 2011 at 1:47:09 am

Yes, it's almost like they have mastered the art of delivering art that limits how we make art.
Heh :)

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Oct 5, 2011 at 3:10:30 am

I'm not any kind of artist.In 25 years I've edited tons of horrible and boring things.
I try to be artist when I make movies (write, shot, edit, cc,..) for my self.
Then, beside the much or little talent/art that I might have, I apply my 25 years learning (still) every single thing I could on video, to get the most of my technical resources (lighting, camera, video processing,..).
A video-editor is a craftsman and doesn't need to be an artist, the same that artists doesn't need to be a video editor.

A little artistic but skilled video-editor, beside an artist will always accomplish more than any artist without skills. Simplifying tools won't change nothing when simplifying means handicapping them and compromising the results.
For the people so much concern about art: Artist do not only pay a lot of attention to their tools.
They also pay a lot off attention to the RAW MATERIALS.

But, if we are artists, which is our raw material?
For me is very clear: Video (Picture and audio. Light and sound).
Something that, most times, start in a camera and happens to have TRACKS (After manipulations, I end up making something that is call A MOVIE, that its happens to be a video too, with the same TRACKS structure. Art and talent, as needed).

Understanding the nature of the raw material is fundamental for the artist (The stone is an obsession for the sculptor. The artist may don't care about the quality of his tools and material only when he knows he has the best).

But I don't really understand which is the raw material within FCPX.
Events?
Then Apple should have avoided to present FCPX as "Video Editing" tool.
Should have find a new PARADIGMA (fed up of this word) to replace the word VIDEO.
The new model is to make the same than the old (Movies) but "Video Editing"doesn't describe his functions. Call it "Movie Building"or something ore marketable, but not Video Editing.

About Presets:
Using Presets is like filming in AUTO.
Is like giving the same medicine to people with different symptoms (you want to cure them or just send then home?).

Presets are only justified is a "Preset Ecosystem" with Preset needs" and "Presets requirements".
When you want more, you don't go preset.

Are OK as guide or base settings.
No customization is assuming that a preset is PERFECT, but is there any thing that can't be improved?
In most cases there are nothing better than your eyes to see what your picture needs (treatments, levels, processes, data-rates,..) The more Pro an app is, the more customizable will be.

Is very curious, with so much art&metadata around, I haven't heard no critics or feedback about FCPX on issues that used be of FCPs editors concern just few months ago: Up/downscaling, de-interlacing, compression.
Is that FCPX is perfect on those tasks? or, is that nobody has paid attention because those are not anymore editor matters?
Best,
Rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 5, 2011 at 3:05:24 pm

[Rafael Amador] "Up/downscaling,"

Better than FCP Legacy

[Rafael Amador] "de-interlacing"

You can do it in FCPX without a filter, and it's OK. You can roll a deinterlace effect from Motion if you need greater control.

[Rafael Amador] "compression."

Meaning?

[Rafael Amador] "Is that FCPX is perfect on those tasks? or, is that nobody has paid attention because those are not anymore editor matters?"

It matters and people have been paying attention. FCPX does render in proper 3:2 pulldown from 24p material on a 1080i/525i timeline.

Return to posts index

Owen Wexler
on Oct 7, 2011 at 12:04:10 am

Good composition, good lighting, mastery of focus, good camera movement, good editing, good media management, ability to tell a story effectively, etc. - all the skills that make video professionals in demand always, aren't anywhere in the manual for a DSLR or Final Cut Pro X, and can only be acquired through education and experience.

The cream will still rise to the top.

Cinematographer - Editor - Motion Graphics Artist - Colorist

http://www.owenbwexler.com

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Oct 7, 2011 at 12:57:24 am

[Owen Wexler] "Good composition, good lighting, mastery of focus, good camera movement, good editing, good media management, ability to tell a story effectively, etc. - all the skills that make video professionals in demand always, aren't anywhere in the manual for a DSLR or Final Cut Pro X, and can only be acquired through education and experience."

That brings us here, oldie but goodie:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]