Re: FCPX may work, for some projects

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Sean Thomas
Re: FCPX may work, for some projects
on Sep 23, 2011 at 3:30:38 pm

"Did everything change in post?"

No absolutely nothing changed in post. The only thing that happened was that Apple put out a new app and everyone freaked out.

You would think that all installations of FCP7 were "raptured" from Macs all over the world.

I like the comment that I read elsewhere: FCP7, Avid, Premier are examples of what editing has been like for the past 10 years. FCP X is what editing is going to be like for the next 10 years.

Most people who complain about FCP X have NEVER touched it. I know at leat 5 editors who just spew bad info from the web as their opinion about FCP X and they've never used it.

I also know that most of the first wave of complaints were by people who didn't know how to do a certain funcion in X so they assumed it did not do it. Several post on here about "try to move your media", "try to make a duplicate time line", etc. All right in front of their face, yet still complaining X won't do it.

And really, did anyone buy X and never use 7 again. Tell their clients they can't go back and re-edit anything. That is a ridiculous statement.

It will get better with each update and we'll all laugh at some of these post.

FCP X: Type A
[spell check OFF]

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]