FORUMS: list search recent posts

Deleting/mute right channel

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Edwards
Deleting/mute right channel
on Aug 1, 2011 at 9:56:19 pm

Hi,

I have 2 channel audio but wish to delete or mute one. Did a bit of googeling but no luck. Any ideas?

Ben

--
Ben Edwards - Freelance Filmmaker
http://www.funkytwig.com

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
Re: Deleting/mute right channel
on Aug 1, 2011 at 10:03:42 pm

Highlight the clip, click on the "audio" tab in the inspector on the right hand side, the channel configuration there enables you to switch off tracks. You can do this in the project window on the edited clip or in the event viewer on the whole clip.

You can also select a group of clips and do the same thing.

Alternatively you can right click on the clip in the Project window and select "break apart clip items" and adjust the auto level for each channel

Steve Connor
Adrenalin Television

Have you tried "Search Posts"? Enlightenment may be there.

Return to posts index

Ben Edwards
on Aug 2, 2011 at 4:11:19 pm

"Highlight the clip, click on the "audio" tab in the inspector on the right hand side, the channel configuration there enables you to switch off tracks. You can do this in the project window on the edited clip or in the event viewer on the whole clip."

Thanks, I also kind of managed to get it to pan to the centre but cant get it spot on.
--
Ben Edwards - Freelance Filmmaker
http://www.funkytwig.com

Return to posts index

alban egger
on Aug 2, 2011 at 9:19:25 pm

You can also "open in timeline"; i even made a keyboard-shortcut for that, because I need it often when having 4 tracks recorded.

when you use "open clip in timeline" you canĀ“t get it out of sync like you can when you detach the audio altogether.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]