FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio questions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robin lewis
Audio questions
on Jul 26, 2011 at 9:12:15 pm

When placing audio (Music or sound effects) its proving hard there must be short cuts but when I'm trying to place it, its trying to put it in the video line and all sorts trying to place it at the first frame of the timeline i have yet to be able to do due to the fact its messing with video layer.

How are you meant to place sound this is from the integrated audio window?? I tried Q,W and E that just laid video.

I know this will be real simple when you know how!

Also how if you choose a song out of the Audio window do you choose a in and out point of that song????

thanks

Return to posts index

T. Payton
Re: Audio questions
on Jul 27, 2011 at 12:07:59 am

A couple of ideas:

Idea 1 - When you add an audio clip from the audio window to your timeline it will automatically be added to the event. You could then delete it from the timeline and then create in and out points in the event browser. (Yes I know it is clukly, but Apple didn't consult me when they creating the App)

Idea 2- To get a clip to start at the beginning of your timeline just drag it near the beginning. Select the clip, then type "- 1..." and it will move it 1 hour back in time which will land at the beginning of the sequence.

------
T. Payton
OneCreative, Albuquerque

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]