FORUMS: list search recent posts

One of the moderators should make a video

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vincent Strader
One of the moderators should make a video
on Apr 25, 2011 at 7:32:01 pm

One of the mods should make a "64 bit" "FCPX" "All Things New" video description. Explain a lot of what's been going on. Make it so that both the beginner and experienced editors/videographers can understand what's going on. So far all I've seen on YouTube has been flip cam video of the FCPX reveal. I haven't checked out Vimeo yet.

"What we had before was .. yadda yadda yadda"
"The reason 64 bit is better is.. yadda yadda yadda"
"FCPX is not an Imovie upgrade..yadda"

The official Creative Cow logo could be placed in the bottom like a news bug, along with links to the site.

Just a thought,
Vinnie

Message Signature:
I don't have any charming or witty things to put in my signature. So as Peter Griffen says, "That's may mama!"

Return to posts index

Gary Hazen
Re: One of the moderators should make a video
on Apr 25, 2011 at 7:52:47 pm

Or we could wait a couple months to get the real story from Apple. I'm fairly certain that the world isn't coming to end between now and then. In the meantime we can continuing creating content with the tools we have.

Return to posts index

David Heidelberger
on Apr 25, 2011 at 8:48:51 pm

[Gary Hazen] "I'm fairly certain that the world isn't coming to end between now and then."

I don't know about that. I did see someone in the subway a few days ago with a sign saying that the world was ending, I forget the exact date, but sometime in May. My first thought genuinely was, "But that's before FCP X comes out!" So maybe it's good to get all our speculating in now!

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 25, 2011 at 8:55:50 pm

May 21, 2011 and then the rest on October 21, 2011
Note that their T-Shirts say "Awesome News"
Wasn't that how Jobs described the next final cut in his email last year?
Now let the theories fly!
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-03-06/living/judgment.day.caravan_1_rvs-dish-w...

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Apr 25, 2011 at 8:15:10 pm

I'm always a little reticent to point elsewhere but these two videos are the best quality I've seen yet.
About half way through the first starts Randy Ubillos demonstration with a good head on shot of the screen. It should make clear what was shown . . . and what was not. The problem has been that people are making assumptions about what was not shown and coming to all sorts of conclusions.
http://www.macvideo.tv/editing/features/index.cfm?articleId=3275005

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]