FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?πŸ˜‰

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Looks like the FCP X forces converted another AVID editor. Wonder who gets the toaster prize?πŸ˜‰
on Aug 26, 2019 at 12:18:48 am

[Neil Goodman] "I think this forum has come along way in 8 years.

We have all accepted FCPX for what is. Seems like you are still searching for some sort of validation."

Really?

Seems to me the forum is a shadow of its former self.

I post something the slightest bit provocative and the same guys respond that I might have expected to in 2012, and with the same responses!

Meanwhile the other X hangouts are beehives of discussion with hundreds of threads and tens of thousands of active members worldwide.

Considering the head start we had here, this might have been closer to that by now, but alas. That ship sailed long ago.

And I have all the β€œvalidation” I ever needed.

My editorial tools are super fast and super reliable, just as I predicted over and over. My clients are happy. I have editing friends all over the world now. And get to live on top of a ridge in Southern California and get to enjoy an ocean breeze every afternoon coming through my windows while I work.

If I knew I would have ended up here, doing this, I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

And I hope everyone else can say exactly the same.

I hope the AVID and Premiere Pro folk are all every bit as happy with their choices, and situations as I am with mine.

Life is way too short for anything else, really. .

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]