Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Hackintosh
on Jun 20, 2018 at 2:40:43 pm

what a FANTASTIC video this was.

is it too late for a donut ?
is it too early for whiskey ?
should I have chosen a different career ? (as I slap myself in the face).

Words I say almost EVERY day !

As he mentioned in the video, I was amazed that he spent all that money, and chose the NVidia GTX-1070 instead of the AMD Vega 64, knowing that he was going to suffer thru the build, and then not get the results that are setup in the macOS for the Vega 64.

Boy - this is more effort than I would have been willing to go through ! Many people never get that when it comes to the "little things" (like where are the damn screws to screw in the motherboard to the case) - those are the things that can drive you crazy.

Great video -
Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Jun 20, 2018 at 8:06:10 pm

He did make quite an epic of building what is, after all, a standard PC. He did go for the expensive stuff too. I've built two Hackintoshes, though not lately - I don't have a use for a Mac any more - and they went as straightforwardly as any other PC build.

I used the files from https://www.tonymacx86.com/ and a copy of whatever the current operating system was from an Apple shop. They both ran fine, just as his did - because under all the pretty stuff that you buy at great expensive, and wait with baited breath for a long awaited new release, your Mac is just another PC.

Bernie

Return to posts index

Tom Sefton
on Jun 20, 2018 at 9:28:07 pm

I’d really love to see how someone’s hackintosh performs with a vega gpu and an 18 core processor...

Co-owner at Pollen Studio
http://www.pollenstudio.co.uk

Return to posts index

Bernard Newnham
on Jun 20, 2018 at 10:08:43 pm

And SSDs and lots of RAM - just like any other PC of that spec.

It's something I can never understand. There are huge amounts of variations in PC parts - motherboards, processors, GPUs etc etc. They are updated pretty much every week, and anyone who puts in a little effort to understand what's in there can spec their own, build and change as necessary. Stick with Apple gear, and you wait .... and wait .... and wait. Then they give you a tube thing that needs endless stuff hung on the outside. But inside it's still a PC, one that is very difficult to adapt. Why bother with the stuff?

Bernie

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 21, 2018 at 2:37:34 am

OH GOD that was a fun video. When he was stymied about why his GPU driver wasn't working, nor the Ethernet...all those questions...that was the issue I HAD when I built mine, and all those questions I asked.. And just like him, I had a corrupt EFI folder.

Fun building mine...I'll do it again if Apple doesn't come out with a reasonable MacPro. Meaning, expandable.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Mark Smith
on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:22:22 am

Seems like a lot of work for middling results, no?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 21, 2018 at 5:43:35 pm

[Mark Smith] "Seems like a lot of work for middling results, no?"

9 hours of work, and $2600. Up against a $13,000 iMac Pro and then a $5,000-$6,000 MacPro...for results that were off by seconds. So, are all those few seconds worth $10,000 to you? I only include the iMac Pro in this as it's new, and the MacPro is 3 years old and not really worth investing in right now.

But that's the thing... $2600 vs $13,000 for results that were very close.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Mark Smith
on Jun 21, 2018 at 9:31:05 pm

I loved my Cheese Grater mac pro until it was finally time for it to go. It was by far one of the most robust computers I have ever owned and I think Apple would do everyone a favor by makig the 2018 version of that machine.

That said, I am profoundly dyslexic and sitting in front of a computer and parsing through files and piles of drivers is worse for me than a trip to the dentist who eschews novocaine.

And then there are the system updates that might break the hackintosh. If you look at it strictly by $ sure there is a case, but I have to consider the psychic pain of sitting more hours in front of a screen figuring out what went off the rails with the latest update which is not a desired activity. I’ve got enough screen time in my life, and now I’m on a screen time diet. There is also something frustrating to me about fixing the tools that I need to do the work I own the tools for in the first place.

Maybe its a high convenience fee, but I’m ok. My Macs give me long years of surprisingly trouble free service: my 2012 macbook pro still runs perfectly well, needs a battery, but hey. THe Macbook not my edit machine except only in a pinch and only for HD, but it still works great.

I know there is satifaction in building things, I’ve built a wide variety of stuff, racing motorcycles, camera rigs, gardens, houses to name a few. I know I’m not going to get much satisfactio from building a hackintosh, so I’ll skip. My hat’s off to people who go down that route.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:02:27 pm

[Mark Smith] "And then there are the system updates that might break the hackintosh."

Simple..don't run them. Turn off AUTOUPDATE, just like I do on ANY computer I use, especially professionally. You can update some components, and yes, you can even use the Apple APP STORE updater to update the OS from say 10.13.0 to 10.13.6. It's going from 10.13 to 10.14 that would be the one to worry about. I just went from 10.11.3 to 10.12.4...and I basically redid the CLOVER installer. It was far smoother and more effortless than my first OS install with 10.11!

[Mark Smith] "If you look at it strictly by $ sure there is a case, but I have to consider the psychic pain of sitting more hours in front of a screen figuring out what went off the rails with the latest update which is not a desired activity."

Again...don't update. I NEVER update unless I have to. Like an app needs it, or new hardware only uses a driver that only works on that OS. There is no case to just update because the update is there...even on a non-hack.

[Mark Smith] "Maybe its a high convenience fee, but I’m ok. My Macs give me long years of surprisingly trouble free service: my 2012 macbook pro still runs perfectly well, needs a battery, but hey. THe Macbook not my edit machine except only in a pinch and only for HD, but it still works great. "

Yeah, this is more of a thing for us geeky hardware types to actually enjoy this to some extent...The torture too. :)

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:25:03 pm

The other thing to consider is this was an underpowered machine from the GPU side. It would still not be expensive to get a machine that outperformed. Say you went crazy and spent half as much as an iMac Pro you would get a screamer, particulalry if you are using Adobe or Blackmagic software as well as FCPX. If you were not using FCPX, I wouldn't bother with Mac OS and just run a win box. Even easier to install and setup.

And with a Win box, as Shane says, don't let it update. Mine stay off the internet until I need to do some updates or register software, then they are disconnect from the internet but not ethernet. Rest of the time a Linux laptop is my front end to the internet. Apart from the cost savings of build your own, I also keep power supplies and all monitors, keyboard, mouse etc. The iMacs are a very wasteful design that requires junking perfectly good components just to do incremental upgrading. My monitors are now nine years old. Mouse and keyboard older. Power supply is six. All perfectly working. Cut down on ewaste.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:57:57 pm

"oh - all of you people are SO STUPID - if you would simply stop using anything from Adobe, AVID, Blackmagic Resolve, and just purchase a nice iMac Pro nicely outfitted for about $7000 with 3 year Apple Care, and just use
FCP X, Motion, and Compressor - all your problems will go away, and there will be no reason for any more "debates".
You can do everything with FCP X, Motion and Compressor, and your cost per year will be $2333, and never a need to worry if things stop working, because of Apple Care. And in 3 years, you have paid off your iMac Pro, and you get the next wonderful machine that Apple comes out with. Why do we sit here and debate all of this, when the solution to all our problems are here right now ! - is that not worth $2333 to you per year to solve all of your professional problems ? "

OK - who do I sound like ?

OH - and while I am at it - "stop using Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Media Silo, YouTube, and just simply use iCloud for your approval copies to your clients for FCP X - all your aggravation will go away, and everything will just work !".

OK - who is funny ?

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
bobzelin@icloud.com

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 4:13:59 pm
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jun 22, 2018 at 4:20:25 pm

The guy across the street from my new place LOVES to work on his stripped down Street Rod Drag Racer (little to no original parts under the skin.)

He gets great joy from applying his hard won mechanical knowledge to creating a machine that, once he gets it to the strip - might blow away the competition in a race.

I get that. It's where he loves to spend his time, money, and attention.

And I acknowledge that a lot of editors facing larger rasters and more and more complex composites similarly feel the need for the biggest engine possible under the hood - to grind through their work via brute strength. It's how the game was played for the longest time.

I've just come to see things a bit differently.

For me now, the larger engine doesn't seem to result in an appreciably faster car. (Witness how fast electric cars are off the line compared to gasoline technology, perhaps?)

I just need to get the work my clients ask for, done as smoothly and as efficiently as possible.

And that's been getting easier and easier and faster and faster, not because of the rig I'm using, really. But because of the design of the tool I'm using. Organizing is faster. Assembly is faster. Revision is WAY faster. And everything just works dependably.

I can't see the reason to chase my tail regarding hardware so much anymore.

Others with different needs, will need different approaches. But engine size is no longer an obsession for me.

I totally understand that facility editors, those with major compositing needs, heavy in shop collaboration systems - and plenty of other editors with differing needs will op for other solutions that meet THEIR needs.

But my practice is now largely download content - arrange and create the work - upload the results - and collect electronic payment in return.

This tool does that beautifully. So I'm content.

YMMV.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 22, 2018 at 5:54:38 pm

Bill...that's good. That's great that Apple has made hardware that's perfect for you, and a LOT of it's users. No, I am genuinely happy that iMacs and Laptops work for most people. I myself got by with a laptop that I plugged into a larger setup as my main machine for 4 years.

But then yes, there are those that need more...more than Apple is currently offering. And the more that they DID offer up to 2012, then decided that no, we DIDN'T need any of that and what we wanted instead is a small tube on our desk, with a dozen wires streaming from it to 2-3 external boxes that are either stand alone, or offer a place to put the thing we need. yeah, FAR MORE elegant than a tower with multiple things enclosed inside it. They also decided that we didn't need to upgrade anything ourselves...like newer or better GPU, or more RAM, or more internal hard drives. Sure, YOU don't need that, but that doesn't mean NO ONE needs that.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 22, 2018 at 6:18:54 pm

[Shane Ross] "But then yes, there are those that need more...more than Apple is currently offering."

I think it really boils down to several factors, because the current line-up does offer a lot of horsepower. To me those factors seem to be:

1. How much external gack do you want/need hanging off of your MBP/iMP/iM/nMP
2. Whether you need multiple GPUs and a choice of GPUs
3. Future upgradeability/expandability
4. Ease of service
5. Cost

- Oliver

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 6:32:02 pm

[Shane Ross] "But then yes, there are those that need more...more than Apple is currently offering. And the more that they DID offer up to 2012, then decided that no, we DIDN'T need any of that and what we wanted instead is a small tube on our desk, with a dozen wires streaming from it to 2-3 external boxes that are either stand alone, or offer a place to put the thing we need. yeah, FAR MORE elegant than a tower with multiple things enclosed inside it. They also decided that we didn't need to upgrade anything ourselves...like newer or better GPU, or more RAM, or more internal hard drives. Sure, YOU don't need that, but that doesn't mean NO ONE needs that."

Listen, I totally get that perspective. I lived inside it for decades. Push the hardware as much as I could afford so I could get the performance I felt I needed.

But that was the 90's and part of the 00's

In this decade, what I've discovered is that the stock hardware of today WAY outperforms the hardware of that era. More importantly, as our needs grow, the smart people at ALL these digital media companies are changing the very nature of what video streams ARE. Whether Uncompressed HD or DV, H-264 or 265, MXF or ProRez RAW, the nature of the signals themselves are trending to do more with less. So why do I need to simultaneously chase bigger and bigger hardware when my signals are getting more and more efficient?

I understand that some clients will DEMAND that everything be as big and fat and perfect as possible. Some of them will even be correct and know what they need. (Others, as we all know, will just blindly ask for MAX everything just to hide their lack of actual understanding - and so it goes!)

We all have to skate across this thinnish ice and do what's best to get our jobs done.

Same as ever.

Have a great weekend.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 22, 2018 at 6:36:46 pm

[Bill Davis] "Whether Uncompressed HD or DV, H-264 or 265, MXF or ProRez RAW, the nature of the signals themselves are trending to do more with less."

Huh? What does that mean?

- Oliver

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 6:45:23 pm

[Oliver Peters] "[Bill Davis] "Whether Uncompressed HD or DV, H-264 or 265, MXF or ProRez RAW, the nature of the signals themselves are trending to do more with less."

Huh? What does that mean?

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com"

H-264 to H-265 allows more perceived quality in a similar size data stream, and ProRez RAW allows expanded dynamic range in a signal nearly the same size as stream with standard dynamic range.

Those are both examples of the editor getting MORE capability - while the signals passing through our boxes generally stay within a pretty narrow range - and that means you don't necessarily need to chase more computing capability to work effectively.

So the chase for bigger and bigger, faster and faster computers can, perhaps, slow somewhat in response.

That was my point, basically.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 22, 2018 at 6:55:26 pm

OK, I see what you mean.

[Bill Davis] "H-264 to H-265 allows more perceived quality in a similar size data stream"

Although, with 4K-8K (and higher) being pushed, these are very taxing codecs, especially H265. To follow Shane's point, if you are working with last year's iMac and now want to do a lot of H265 8K exports, you might as well trash the machine and buy an entirely new one, because you can't upgrade it. So, while codecs become more efficient, the industry demands/wants/pie-in-the-sky-wishes still outstrip the pace of the hardware development.

[Bill Davis] "and ProRez RAW allows expanded dynamic range in a signal nearly the same size as stream with standard dynamic range"

Well... no. An ARRI Alexa Log-C signal recorded in ProRes will have pretty much the same dynamic range. That's a factor of the camera, not the codec. RAW allows a bit more versatility and less compression artifacts (and possibly less banding) for the equivalent data rate.

- Oliver

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:20:57 pm

But whether it's LOG C or ProRez RAW - my point is the same.

Smart compression fights against the idea that everything will keep getting so much bigger that EVERY machine must be a flame thrower in order for a shop to do the work.

If networks keep getting faster — and proxy workflows continue to rule the day — then it's easily conceivable that the editor will be able to work on something less powerful while STILL being able to make all the editorial and many of the creative judgements they need. Then they just send the metadata describing the edit to ONE (or a couple) of "print to video" workstation for QC.

Suddenly, you don't need 10 monster workstations, but theoretically a couple - with the editorial stations feeding them. And those editorial stations can just as conceivably be laptops or more modest machines.

It's just changing the perception from the old days - when if EVERY machine you worked on wasn't as large or as capable as it could possibly be - it wasn't an equally valuable player, to the video equivalent of no longer needing a printer at each computer - but merely one network attached printer to serve a host of editors.

Seems to make sense. Time will tell.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:32:40 pm

[Bill Davis] "Smart compression fights against the idea that everything will keep getting so much bigger that EVERY machine must be a flame thrower in order for a shop to do the work."

Well, no. Smarter compression inherently requires newer, better hardware, which gets us back to the issue of ease of upgradeability. It doesn't mean you need a new machine that's at the maximum horsepower. But it does mean you need a new machine if you can't upgrade.

I do realize that upgrades in hardware don't always give you the results you strive for, but it certainly is a factor. At least for RAM, drives, and GPUs. Then there's also the problem of the all-in-one design...

- Oliver

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:52:03 pm

[Oliver Peters] "[Bill Davis] "Smart compression fights against the idea that everything will keep getting so much bigger that EVERY machine must be a flame thrower in order for a shop to do the work."

Well, no. Smarter compression inherently requires newer, better hardware, which gets us back to the issue of ease of upgradeability. It doesn't mean you need a new machine that's at the maximum horsepower. But it does mean you need a new machine if you can't upgrade.

I do realize that upgrades in hardware don't always give you the results you strive for, but it certainly is a factor. At least for RAM, drives, and GPUs. Then there's also the problem of the all-in-one design...

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com"

That's certainly ONE way to look at it.

Another is that across ALL the laptops I've ever owned - I've paid LESS in adjusted US dollars than I paid in the 1990s for ONE maxed out MacPro IIfx tower system. ($17,500)

The scale of "costs" has changed mightily over the past two decades.

I've said it before, I've had craft services bills for shoots that ran more than any maxed out MAC or PC costs today. Nothing wrong with saving a buck, certainly. But this is just a very different era.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:59:13 pm

[Bill Davis] "The scale of "costs" has changed mightily over the past two decades."

Sure. It's all a balancing act on the money side. However, from everything I see, the drivers are downward. Clients want cheaper and cheaper, so what you can afford to spend makes it harder to justify the top end.

[Bill Davis] "I've said it before, I've had craft services bills for shoots that ran more than any maxed out MAC or PC costs today."

Higher thinner PAs! ☺

- Oliver

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:07:32 pm

Bill...my point is that just because something works FOR YOU, doesn't mean that it works for EVERYONE. This is always my point when talking to you, apparently. I'm glad that YOU no longer need to chase the hardware, and that Apple makes machines and software that make YOU more efficient and able to do what you need.

But YOU need to realize that there are OTHER PEOPLE out there too...people with different needs, different deliverables, different ways of doing things. Because of that, we have different hardware needs. Are we the minority? Sure, but we aren't like 8 people. More like a few hundred thousand.

So YOU chiming in how everything Apple does is great and perfect and doesn't need to change at all because YOU are happy and satisfied is pretty short sighted, and the center of my beef with you. Stop being self centered and only thinking about your needs. Be open to what others are asking too...and don't try to shut us down because "Well, it works for ME so I can't POSSIBLY SEE why YOU would need anything else." If you could stop that...I might start respecting you again. But it's that view, and your cult-like devotion to Apple that caused me to lose all respect for your opinion and POV.

But then here I am, responding to it. Stupid me...

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 7:37:56 pm

[Shane Ross] "Bill...my point is that just because something works FOR YOU, doesn't mean that it works for EVERYONE."

I think if you look back and actually read what I posted - you'll find I said nothing like that. In fact, I acknowledged multiple times that others have different needs.

You apparently get angry everytime I post anything.

Sorry, but that's not my problem. It's yours.

[Shane Ross] "But YOU need to realize that there are OTHER PEOPLE out there too...people with different needs, different deliverables, different ways of doing things"

Again, acknowledged in my post. Read the actual words I write, not how they make you feel - and this might go easier.

[Shane Ross] "So YOU chiming in how everything Apple does is great and perfect and doesn't need to change at all because YOU are happy and satisfied is pretty short sighted, and the center of my beef with you."

That's utter BS. Look back at my posts. I try never to tell anyone else anything about what Apple should or shouldn't do for them. If you're taking things that way - maybe read again for comprehension.
I write what Apple's solution actually do for me.

That doing so drives you crazy and makes you project your feelings on my posts has nothing to do with anything but your emotional state. It would be nicer if you could get that under control.

[Shane Ross] "But it's that view, and your cult-like devotion to Apple that caused me to lose all respect for your opinion and POV. "

I'm not here to gain your "respect" Shane. It's irrelevant to me. (Just as I would suspect mine is largely irrelevant to you.) My "cult like devotion" (lovely perforative personal attack phrase there) is based on one things and one thing only. The fact that Apple hardware and FCP X are getting my work done faster, easier and more efficiently than any other system I've ever used. That's all I know. It's all I post about. I don't tell you how it should work for you. Only how it does work for me.

Stop being so constantly triggered by my every post - Stop thinking it's about me dissing you. And you might find that all I'm doing is the same thing you are. Describing my experiences and letting the readers here judge whether they're useful or not.

Seriously, this is NOT about your feelings - or mine. It's about debate to help others decide whether there are tools out there that might be useful to them.

Period.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 22, 2018 at 9:38:38 pm

You know what? You're right. I do get "triggered' by your posts, and read them with my skewed view of you. I re-read and you are right, you didn't do all the crap I accused you of. You were respectful...I flew off the handle.

Sorry about that.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jun 23, 2018 at 8:34:17 pm

It's totally OK.

We all get passionate about this stuff and sometimes that leads to these types of things (which I'm absolutely as guilty of as the next guy.)

Moving on.

Don't know if I'll see you at the Off the Tracks thing in LA next week, but hope so.

Take care.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 23, 2018 at 11:47:04 pm

I'll be at the Off the Tracks thing, so we'll get to berate each other in person..

:)

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Michael Kammes
on Jun 23, 2018 at 11:48:36 pm

I'll happily sit between you two if need be...see y'all there ;-)

.: michael kammes
.: director of technology
.: michaelkammes.com
.: 5 THINGS on technology series
.: twitter: @michaelkammes
.: facebook: /mkammes

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 22, 2018 at 12:05:05 am

The main reasons I am using a Hack over a PC is....

1) Two network clients require ProRes deliverables...will not take DNxHD. And with 8 masters needed of an hour long show (or in a couple cases, two hour specials)...outputting and transcoding is time and space prohibitive.

2) My main client uses FCX primarily, and I need to access the project every now and then for a variety of reasons.

3) A good chunk of my "helper apps" are Mac Only...like EditReady.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Claude Lyneis
on Jun 22, 2018 at 12:10:41 am

That was fun to watch, but only 3 hours to do all the research he described? Obviously, he is no amateur. I still remember when Apple allowed another company to make boxes. Jobs shut that down as soon as he returned. Most people know Apple uses high gross profit margins on hardware, so it is no surprise their computers cost much more than the sum of their parts.

So it is fun to fantasize about, but I will spend my time trying to do editing and hope every 5 or 6 years I can buy an new machine and not be bankrupted.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 22, 2018 at 3:36:03 am

[Claude Lyneis] "That was fun to watch, but only 3 hours to do all the research he described? Obviously, he is no amateur"

He is a complete amateur at making a Hack...but not so much at building computers. BUT...as he mentioned in the video, there is a website dedicated for this, so they list ALL of the compatible parts, and have suggested builds, so you only have a limited number of components to look at.

Shane
Little Frog Post

Return to posts index

Scott Thomas
on Jun 22, 2018 at 5:41:32 am

The Mac Clone experiment in the 1990s was not well conceived. The last maker standing was Power Computing, and if memory serves me correctly, they were in bad shape at the end. Apple bought what was left of Power and shut it down.

I had a Power Computing 'PowerWave 604|120' system. it was actually more trouble than it was worth. Standard Apple PowerMac chipset, tweaked just enough to make it a little faster than a 8600, but out-of-spec enough to make 3rd party cards not work in it. I later bought the Bondi Blue G3 tower. All of the stuff that didn't work in the PowerWave, just magically seem to work in the new system.

I've also built a Hacintosh. It was an interesting journey, it still runs, but I have never used it for anything production related. I'm still on a 2009 MacPro tower that I've upgraded the CPU on.

Return to posts index

Kirk Pitts
on Jun 22, 2018 at 1:21:33 am

I built a hackintosh Laptop, actually two, one each for me an my wife about 4 years ago.
I paid right at $300 for an HP probook which was the equivalent computer to a refurb 2012 Macbook Pro that was listed at $899 each. But my Hackintoshbook Pro also had a ssd drive. It is not as nice as the Macbook pro. The keyboard doesn't light up. The screen doesn't look near as good. The bluetooth could not be made to work.

But I got a nice quick macbook pro machine for a third of the price and it is still running well 4 years later.

It was a days job to put it together. I make about $200 a day in my job so I am still ahead.
But, I would rather have a real macbook pro.

Kirk Pitts.
video amateur.
Personal skateboard and band historian. ;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]