on Jun 12, 2018 at 3:41:17 am
Last Edited By Ricardo Marty on Jun 12, 2018 at 3:43:00 am

A lot of great stuff

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
Re: Resolve at LACPUG with Paul Saccone
on Jun 14, 2018 at 1:48:28 pm

Thank you for posting, and yes, a lot of great stuff.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Jun 14, 2018 at 10:57:47 pm

Agreed, Resolve is adding great time saving features. Track layer effects and shared grading are two features that could save someone a lot of time overall.

Windows 10 Pro | i7-5820k CPU | 64 gigs RAM | NvidiaGeForceGTX970 | Blackmagic Decklink 4k Mini Monitor |
Adobe CC 2018 |Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0 | Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 | Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with FreeFileSync

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jun 15, 2018 at 12:44:24 am

I've jumped in to Resolve 15 beta4 and it is considerably faster and snappier than 14. Stabilize is amazingly quick to analyse. OFX plugins continue to improve and the improvements in the Fairlight page are a big step. I must force myself to use Fusion although the Boris CC11 tools are doing a lot of things for me that Fusion can do like screen replacements. The series I am working on has a fair bit of GFX comps and putting them back together in Fusion would make sense whilst matching live action grades to box insert footage will be a treat.

The beta has been incredibly stable for me. Only one crash causing issue is after a lot of stabilizing, I am getting an out of memory problem with my GPU (GTX1080) and that requires a restart.

There are so many things in 15 that even with my expectations of BMs fast dev, this is quite amazing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]