FORUMS: list search recent posts

LTO-6 Restore Problem - Can't Reach Tolis Group Support

COW Forums : Archiving and Back-Up

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Brock
LTO-6 Restore Problem - Can't Reach Tolis Group Support
on Jan 18, 2017 at 8:13:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

I created several archive sets (multiple tapes) a few years ago and I need to do a restore. For some odd reason, BRU PE no longer lists the original catalogs. Whenever I try to the import tool, all my 1st tapes in the sets are identified as Volume 2. Volume 1 apparently doesn't exist. I know I haven't simply lost the 1st tape because these tapes were well labeled, secure, and the same error is happening with all 7 sets. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it or work around it to recover my data?

I submitted a support ticket with Tolis Group (We use one of their Argest stand-alone units) but I have yet to hear anything back after a week of waiting. Every time I try to call, I just get a voicemail instructing me to submit a ticket. Super weird, their customer support was awesome two years ago... :-(

Return to posts index

Tim Jones
Re: LTO-6 Restore Problem - Can't Reach Tolis Group Support
on Jan 18, 2017 at 10:14:17 pm

I just checked and Kayleigh responded last Tuesday and added your gmail address to the ticket. Please check your spam / junk folders for the email. She left some steps from engineering for you to perform.

Tim
--
Tim Jones
CTO - TOLIS Group, Inc.
http://www.tolisgroup.com
BRU ... because it's the RESTORE that matters!

Return to posts index

Stephen Brock
Re: LTO-6 Restore Problem - Can't Reach Tolis Group Support
on Jan 19, 2017 at 5:34:18 pm

Aha! So sorry for the confusion. That spam folder did it again!

Thanks for following up. ☺ I feel like an idiot now...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]