Hi all. I got two DCPs from a client that I cannot backup to tape, no matter what (Ultrium LTO6, 2009 MacPro, Atto card) Every time I try, I get a -36 error code (I/O error, according to a search) , stating that some files cannot be copied. I modified the folders' permissions, I used DiskWarrior and DiskUtility on the original disk and I still cannot copy them. Seeing that the tape was half full, I formatted a new one, same story there. I hash-check the DCPs for internal problems with the DCP Player, and they are OK and play OK.
I've been able to copy a bunch of them, except these two. About to try the old chicken blood offering...
Anyone that can make an educated guess/suggestion about this will be very welcome.