FORUMS: list search recent posts

commotion complete training DVD's on sale

COW Forums : Commotion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Silverman
commotion complete training DVD's on sale
on Jun 8, 2005 at 10:46:39 pm

We lowered the price to $50. How can you go wrong! This 15+ hrs of training will teach you everything you need to know about rotoscoping no matter what package you need. Go to http://www.toolfarm.com for more info about the DVD's, or go to http://www.pheonixedit.com to learn more about me and my work.

Return to posts index

pena
Re: commotion complete training DVD's on sale
by
on Jun 10, 2005 at 9:46:28 pm

Thanks Matt. Although shipping to Europe was more than DVD's. I'm using Commotion almost every day, Windows XP SP2. Do you know, if Commotion survives after updating to Quicktime 7?

Return to posts index

Matt Silverman
on Jun 10, 2005 at 10:02:11 pm

I just tried it out on a new G5 dual 2.7 which came preloaded with QT7 and Tiger. Seems to be working fine. There are a few weird things, but overall it blows me away. Now I want to know why some apps completely break with each dot release of OSX, and Commotion keeps on working. Especially considering that Scott Squires is not a "real" engineer, which was constantly reiterated by the "real" engineers working at Puffin. They complained about sloppy code. Look who's laughing now ;-)

-Matt

Return to posts index

olivier jean
on Jun 13, 2005 at 11:34:31 am

Great News,

but $70.00 shipping to Australia for a few dvds
is just way to dear would you agree?

Shame as i was keen to get these dvds.

You might want to tell these online shops to go easy on shipping.

Regards
Olivier Jean
Powermedia Systems
Sydney Australia

Return to posts index

Matt Silverman
on Jun 13, 2005 at 8:25:25 pm

It is still a great deal, even with the shipping. I suggest contacting toolfarm and seeing if they can use your fedex number... shoot an email to colin@toolfarm.com

-Matt

Return to posts index

Nick Breen-Kurucsev
on Jun 15, 2005 at 12:17:04 am

I tried to get these discs to Oz from Toolfarm last year, and they wouldn't budge from their current couriers, yet there are other products being sent by other companies in the states for a lot less.
Gee they could even post
just a thought, cause I'm still interested in the tutorials

Nick

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Matt Silverman
on Jun 15, 2005 at 12:37:39 am

I'm sure they can work it out. The TF guys are currently out of town, so when they get back I will have them contact you.

Previously when Digital Anarchy distributed the DVD's we had to ship fedex. The simple reason was because I was drop-shipping the product, and I had a FedEx across the street from my office (ie. I'm lazy).

-Matt

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]