FORUMS: list search recent posts

Which camera should i get next???

COW Forums : Canon EOS DSLR

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alen Kajtezovic
Which camera should i get next???
on Sep 28, 2014 at 3:48:51 am

I have a T3I and i want to upgrade to a better camera what should i get that can give me a better image? should i get a gh4 or 5D Mark II or what should i get? thanks guys

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
Re: Which camera should i get next???
on Sep 29, 2014 at 4:47:59 pm

What's your budget? Shooting style? Type of work? Do you want to buy new or used? Do you have a large invest in lenses? Do you need to consider additional accessories (screens, audio, lighting, etc.)?

What camera should I buy is similar to asking, what car should I buy - it depends on what you want it to do and how much you're willing to spend to achieve that goal. All cameras have tradeoffs...there is no perfect camera.

For some jobs a t3i is fine. For others you'd want the full frame of the 5D2 or 5D3. For other jobs the 4K capable GH4 may fit better. And for other jobs you may want a Blackmagic Pocket/Cinema/Production camera. So what camera depends on you and what you do.

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

Alen Kajtezovic
Re: Which camera should i get next???
on Oct 4, 2014 at 5:03:53 am

my budget is pretty low but around 2k i guess and lower. I wanna make short films shooting action sci fi fantasy adventure etc. i have a 17-55mm lens and 50mm lens both Canon. T3i is good but ive been looking into other camera that produce a better image like a fs100 or gh4 or 5dM2 or 3 so what should i get or what would be best of choice?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]