Long term timelapse workflow 7d

COW Forums : Canon EOS DSLR

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Isaac David Quesada
Long term timelapse workflow 7d
on Nov 29, 2013 at 7:43:52 pm
Last Edited By Isaac David Quesada on Nov 29, 2013 at 8:01:21 pm

Hello my friends

I am about to do a long term timelapse (we are talking about years) with a Canon 7d, my plan is to take one picture at a determined hour every day so that the shadows don`t vary much and we can see the translation of the earth as we see the rotation in a short term timelapse with the shadows. Until that point there is no problem, the thing is I want to program the camera so that it takes 3 or 4 pictures a day at different hours each, and have each different hour pictures stored in a specific folder on the card instead of all the pictures in the same folder, so I don`t have to pick manually each different hour when doing the quicktime. Also I need different settings on the camera at each hour, I cant use the same for taking a picture at 1pm than one at 11 pm, is there a way to program the camera to take each picture in different settings without going to set it every day?
What I want to accomplish is 4 different timelapses at different hours each from the same point of view throughout some years.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]