FORUMS: list search recent posts

possible cinestyle problem

COW Forums : Canon EOS DSLR

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Lutz
possible cinestyle problem
on Jul 12, 2012 at 6:59:14 am

How much trouble am I going to get in post if I forgot to apply the recommendations suggested by Technicolor to my 60D?

Return to posts index

Thomas Roberts
Re: possible cinestyle problem
on Jul 12, 2012 at 3:29:05 pm

1. Shoot in camera with the Cine-Style- I've shot about 50 projects this year with Cine Style. Grading is easy in Vegas....
2. You can grade very nicely in Sony Vegas Pro
3. The built in Canon Presets don't have the latitude-

This article might help...

http://prolost.com/blog/2012/4/10/prolost-flat.html

Also check our Marvels, Kodachrome, Velvia and SuperFlat picture profiles... Some very creative people making picture profiles for DSLR's

T

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
Re: possible cinestyle problem
on Jul 12, 2012 at 10:11:12 pm

Hi Richard,

In my opinion "Technicolor" can degrade the quality out of your camera which is set to sRGB , I think, but, nothing like technicolor on the 35mm Cinema screens which was very good or a Blu-ray you can do ,yourself. Unless they go real "arty". In fact much of the HD video on blu-ray is superior to film or digital production cinema projected movies.

Thomas, is right, Sony Vegas is a professional tool, so is Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.2 you can do nearly anything you like..............

It is interesting reflecting on what Thomas has said >Also check our Marvels, Kodachrome, Velvia and SuperFlat picture profiles... Some very creative people making picture profiles for DSLR's

The high level of old 35mm negative and positive film technology is still the basis for new advances,but, the video from the latest Canon 5 D mark II and III and the Nikons which requires little color grading is simply astounding.

http://blog.vincentlaforet.com/2011/04/29/technicolor-cinestyle-profile-ava...

or check out #

Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]