FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon T2i lens questions- snowboard

COW Forums : Canon EOS DSLR

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dylan Pipe
Canon T2i lens questions- snowboard
on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:31:49 pm

So Im looking for another lens,Im using this to film snowboarding and skateboarding. in addition to my Fisheye and my kit lens which I dont like to much for video. I want another lens for tripod shots, were it will be jumps filming powder and some more artsy, far away rail shots. What would be some good choices? How is a 50mm prime?

and I want to save up for a "prosumer" camcorder something that is pretty good. Like a hmc-150( i think) What do I need to look for in these, if you know about camcorders. And, ive always wondered this but never asked anyone, on camcorders they are usually filmed on minidv tapes, right? So how do you get those on the computer? and can those be re-used or do you constantly have to buy more?

but, like 3 years ago my grandfather past away and I got all his photog gear, I don't know too much about these lenses, but he had three. are these good, would they be compatible on canon, and with video( not sure if all lenses are video compatiable) and if so, like.... what situation would they be good for?

af-s nikkor 18-135mm 1:3.5-5-6

Nikon af nikkor 28-105 mm. 1:3.5-4.5

af nikkor 70-300 mm.1:4-5.6

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]