FORUMS: list search recent posts

Monitor Opinions

COW Forums : Field Production

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Haefner
Monitor Opinions
on Apr 10, 2011 at 2:20:02 pm

hello Field Forum COWS;

I am thinking about getting either 1 of these 2 monitors below and I would like Pro feedback on which one, why, etc...

I would like to have an affordable Monitor primarily for editing/graphics but also would like to be able to utilize from time-to-time in the Field for simple HeadShots

Please before you suggest other expensive - topOline Monitors - I do not have the extra monies - just opinions of these 2 that are or are not Okay choices that I narrowed down -- thanks

NEC Displays 24" EA241WM-BK LCD Monitor - Black (Open Box Product, Limited Availability, No Back Orders) (EA241WM-BK-OB)
1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 1920 x 1200 Resolution, 160/160 Degrees H/V Viewing Angle, 400 cd/m2 Brightness $345

NEC Displays MultiSync 26" LCD Monitor (EA261WM-BK)
1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 1920 x 1200 Native Resolution, 160/160 Degrees H/V Viewing Angle, 400 cd/m2 Brightness, 5ms Response Time, DVI-D and VGA 15-pin D-Sub Inputs $477

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
Re: Monitor Opinions
on Apr 12, 2011 at 1:42:00 am

Either of them will allow you to view the composition of your scenes perfectly well.

NEITHER of them will allow you to judge the accuracy of color or luminance values in your shots or help uou see and hopefully resolve lighting issues in any manner that is dependable nor professional.

Toss a coin.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Conner

Return to posts index

James Haefner
Re: Monitor Opinions
on Apr 12, 2011 at 1:37:59 pm

I have a CREDIT CARD for MACMALL

If you or any others reading have any other suggestions from this Vendor much appreciated

Thank you very much for your response

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]