FORUMS: list search recent posts

FREE NAB concierge service!

COW Forums : Classifieds, Retailers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pete Hickerson
FREE NAB concierge service!
on Mar 28, 2013 at 6:07:10 pm

Hello ,
My name is Pete Hickerson I am an account executive with Advantage Video Systems and our president Jeff Stansfield asked me to contact you. We are very excited about NAB 2013 and have a few tidbits of information and a free service I am sure you will want to take advantage of.
The free service is our “ NAB concierge service” and here is how it works. Our goal is to help you save time and money by streamlining your trip to the show. I will arrange meetings and tours with the leading manufacturers at the show. This way you don’t need to waste time pushing your way through the crowds trying to find someone to help you. Or sitting in a presentation that doesn’t answer your questions. We will email you a list with time, date and booth or suites to see and the people who can help you get the information you need. With this schedule you will be able to relax and enjoy the show and know where you have to be and when you need to be there.

We want to make this years NAB the best you’ve ever attended. So join us by planning ahead so you can make the most of your time spent at NAB2013. Please reply to this email by filling out the following form. Then email it to me and we will send you your scheduled appointments and you will be on your way. Also stop by and talk to us at…………… booths. You will be able to recognize us by our Advantage shirts and big smiles. We are looking forward to helping you with all of your video needs. Whether it be software, hardware or simply information, we want to offer our service starting with planning your 2013 NAB experience with our “ NAB concierge service” ! Sign up today. Please copy and paste this form into an email to sign up.
Thanks.

Name Dates attending

Services needed : Company and product interested in.

Please feel free to ask questions about different products and services of interest.

Q1.

Q2.

Also I said I would drop a few hints as to what is going to happen this year.
NEW CAMERAS
1. Sony is going to make an announcement this year on April 5th (I think it will be the recorder for the NEX FS-700 4K recorder.) It is Vegas and you could probably make a bet on it if you like…

2. Hitachi has a new studio camera out call letters Z-HD6000. It boasts beter configurations with less hardware needed to impliment this system and better image quality with a 2/3 inch CMOS chip.
http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/New-Hitachi-HDTV-Camera-Raises-Bar-o...

3. JVC has some amazing hardware. “
When equipped with a Verizon 4G LTE modem connected to the back of the camera via USB, the GY-HM650 2.0 upgrade leverages the camera’s unique dual codec technology to stream live video transmissions in the background while shooters continue to record footage.”
http://www.dvinfo.net/news/jvc-to-debut-new-products-upgraded-capabilities-...

4 Panasonic also has a new, very interesting Camera out. “The AJ-PX5000G, a sub-$28,000 shoulder-mounted camcorder slated for release this fall. The 2/3-inch 3-MOS camera is the first P2 camcorder to record full-res 10-bit 1080/60p video using the AVC-Intra100 codec as well as 10-bit 4:2:2 AVC-LongG, a long-GOP variant offering bit-rate options of 25 Mbps and 50 Mbps. For an unspecified price, Panasonic will offer an optional upgrade that enables recording in AVC-Intra200, which the company described as "a master-quality codec." The PX5000 is slated to ship this fall.”
http://www.studiodaily.com/2013/03/panasonics-aj-px5000g-is-the-first-avc-u...

Well that’s it for now. Remember to fill out the form above and we will help set up your schedule to talk to anyone of these and other companies of interest. Take advantage of this FREE opportunity to both plan and experience the NAB 2013 convention to the full. See you there!
Pete Hickerson

Jeffrey Stansfield
Advantage Video Systems
 Apple Consultants Network Member
President
Video Engineer
818-624-4242 Cell
800-287-5095 X105 Office
818-602-4954 Internet Phone
Chef_jeffrey Skype
jeff@advantagevideosystems.com
http://www.advantagevideosystems.com
+Volunteer and Sponsor American Red Cross Greater Los Angeles, Ask me how you can help

A world without string is chaos.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]