FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony HDW-D1800

COW Forums : Classifieds, Retailers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Hwang
Sony HDW-D1800
on Feb 5, 2011 at 1:14:24 am

The Sony HDW-1800 is a perfect tool as a studio editing recorder with a wide variety of advanced professional-grade high definition quality, making seamless transition than ever before! The HDCAM has been widely acknowledged by top professionals as the HD format of choice and has become the industry standard of high quality acquisition. With its robust assortment of features and familiar tape-based workflow, you will feel like a pro.

It has the capability of recording and playback 1080/59.941i, 50i, 25PsF, 29.97PsF, 23.98PsF, and 24PsF formats. Also Up converter enables 1080/59.94i or 1080/50i HD output from Digital Betacam or MPEG IMX tape playback. It includes a color LCD panel on the control panel that displays audio level meter and time data, also video when playback and recording. It also features cross-fade editing, DMC editing, pre-read editing, and a built-down converter. It is HDV compatible, which has become widely used in the professional arena for electronic news gathering and b-roll applications. With its frame accurate editing, you can record without the hassle of pre-rolling. It can also output 720p footage from a 1080i signal, making it the perfect tool to use when full-frame footage is needed.

The HDW-1800 was previously owned by a small production company, but is fully operational and was hardly ever used. It is cosmetically perfect: no dents or scratches on the machine. It comes with the original owner's manual, but not the original box. Photos are of actual unit.

Return to posts index

keith hughes
Re: Sony HDW-D1800
on Feb 12, 2011 at 1:18:28 am

I am interested, please contact me at krhughs@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]