FORUMS: list search recent posts

Narration recording near Washington D.C.?

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Terry
Narration recording near Washington D.C.?
on Aug 14, 2017 at 7:38:54 pm
Last Edited By Todd Terry on Aug 14, 2017 at 7:51:16 pm

Hey gang...

I usually haunt (and host) forums over in Biz and Marketing, Lighting, and Cinematography... but find myself in a rare visit in here with an audio need...

Any of you in here happen to be in the vicinity of the nation's capital? We are doing a little job for a D.C.-based client and will be needing an audio pickup... a very small bit of narration recorded with a corporate guy, in Fairfax, VA.

Is anyone here available/located/capable of doing a little VO recording on-site in Fairfax with the client? OR... have recommendations for a D.C. audio studio that would be convenient to send them to?

I'm sure I can hit the usual production resources and find someone, but thought I'd hit up my fellow bovines here on the COW first.

If anyone can help or has any info to steer me in a good direction, please feel free to give me a shout off-forum by email here.

Much thanks!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

Richard Crowley
Re: Narration recording near Washington D.C.?
on Aug 14, 2017 at 11:59:49 pm

Contact the moderator of this very forum: Ty Ford http://www.tyford.com/Ty_Ford_Audio_%26_Video.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recording audio without metering and monitoring is exactly like framing and focusing without looking at the viewfinder.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
on Aug 18, 2017 at 7:33:02 am

Thanks, Richard!

Ty

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
on Aug 18, 2017 at 7:32:21 am

Hello Todd,

Thanks for checking in.

Fairfax is a little beyond whew I like to go these days because traffic is such a PITA. I'm just north of Baltimore.

My friend, Bernie Ozol, has been doing work in DC. He's also a Baltimore boy. He's got the gear and knows how to use it.

Bernie Ozol (443) 253-8639

Please convey my regards,

Ty Ford
Cow Audio Forum Leader

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

Todd Terry
on Aug 18, 2017 at 9:10:30 pm

Thanks Ty...

Sadly I didn't see this message until now... I'm not an audio guy so I don't usually haunt this forum, and I don't get email alerts for posts here.... that's why I asked for off-forum replies and included my email link.

Anywho, wish I had seen your message sooner. Fortunately we got it covered nicely though. I was happy to see there actually seems to be quite a decent number of audio guys in Fairfax, once I looked beyond the COW.

Thanks!

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]